Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls (6969 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:43am On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

People don't do runs to survive. They do runs because they're greedy and innately irresponsible.

You've not seen daughters of politicians prostituting?
Lolz they are much in Abuja, when I was still in Nigeria and residing in Abj, I met few of them at clubs doing crazy things, one of the girls father was a senator then(very rich) and the others their father's were in a very high position(during good luck Jonathan's regime) I remember I had my first 3some that day. that was the day I knew that most of these northener girls are bad, forget the hijab covering and pretense. those girls are badass. we became friends afterwards even up to this moment we still talk about the craziest experience we had back then. those experience was something I wouldn't forget easily. grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Mcslize: 5:49am On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Yeah. So it's hardly ever about surviving. Prostitutes, yahoo boys - it's the same rope tying both categories. If it was about the money, they'll get capital, start up a business and quit completely.

But even when they manage to set up something, they never quit.

Exactly. I have always said it that runs girls ain't doing runs cuz of money. If not what stops a girl from saving money from her runs business to start an actual business if truly they are doing it due to the hardship of the country.

But I realised they see it as fun sampling different men. And I always ask myself how long are they going to continue in that line of life?

They ain't even thinking of their future life. They forget that they won't remain young forever.

If at the age of 30, a girl is still sampling men, I really extend my sympathy to such a lady out there. By the time she samples till she clocks 50, body will tell her.

11 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

People don't do runs to survive. They do runs because they're greedy and innately irresponsible.

You've not seen daughters of politicians prostituting?

it is true women are sex sellers by default.

3 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:47am On Apr 03, 2021
MrGrimm:
I met this girl in Uniport girl. You can't trust anyone.

Uniport and trust in the same sentence.. guy man dey dull

5 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by BigYash: 6:47am On Apr 03, 2021
Which girl no dey into runs these days? Some guys mumu,they will never do secret investigation on their so called wife to be .Marriage no just dey my mind for now,because things wen I dey see these days en. Some idiot go say marrying virgin no matter,I think its still better than marrying retired or active olosho. Oloshoism is spirit in these ladies that has possessed them,its very hard for them to change,even after marriage. Olosho go dey reply with virgins still cheats ,at least its still better than loosed pussy and damaged womb..

12 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Primeze: 6:47am On Apr 03, 2021
l thought l was the only one noticing this trend, its no longer about making money or surviving as one who believe, Most of our girls are just sex lovers in disguise of doing runs. It's better to eat your cake and have it l guess
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Wow so you're this beautiful shocked
You didn't show your face on the other account and why did you deactivate the account?
wetin beautiful there?

better heed to advice & change ya kpoli sharperly!

angry

1 Like

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by numericalguy(m): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2021
MichaelSokoto:

wetin beautiful there?

better heed to advice & change ya kpoli sharperly!

angry

I just weak sef...

The girl no fine at all... She even said so herself (even though I think she's less than average)

That guy weed don expire. That's why he think say that bland girl fine..

Cc:
ZINIIBANK
chronian

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by OscarJaden(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Oh ok dear
Babe I'm not smoking any weed.and if you by chance meet a weed smoker everything that's coming out from his mouth will be 85% fact.
I like you though you're really beautiful .but I guess you're not in IB
Zini the lover boy

just be careful before it ends in premium tears bro

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2021
numericalguy:

I just weak sef...

The girl no fine at all... She even said so herself (even though I think she's less than average)

That guy weed don expire. That's why he think say that bland girl fine..

Cc:
ZINIIBANK
chronian
And you seriously had to quote me.

You sound somewhat bitter and jealous.

One of the things I didn't come online to seek, I'm here for fun.
Find your kind.
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Oh ok dear
Babe I'm not smoking any weed.and if you by chance meet a weed smoker everything that's coming out from his mouth will be 85% fact.
I like you though you're really beautiful .but I guess you're not in IB

What's IB??
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2021
Mcslize:

Exactly. I have always said it that runs girls ain't doing runs cuz of money. If not what stops a girl from saving money from her runs business to start an actual business if truly they are doing it due to the hardship of the country.

But I realised they see it as fun sampling different men. And I always ask myself how long are they going to continue in that line of life?

They ain't even thinking of their future life. They forget that they won't remain young forever.

If at the age of 30, a girl is still sampling men, I really extend my sympathy to such a lady out there. By the time she samples till she clocks 50, body will tell her.

Reality of life. When they get old and are no longer very desirable, they start pimping... recruiting younger girls into the lifestyle.

7 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lolz they are much in Abuja, when I was still in Nigeria and residing in Abj, I met few of them at clubs doing crazy things, one of the girls father was a senator then(very rich) and the others their father's were in a very high position(during good luck Jonathan's regime) I remember I had my first 3some that day. that was the day I knew that most of these northener girls are bad, forget the hijab covering and pretense. those girls are badass. we became friends afterwards even up to this moment we still talk about the craziest experience we had back then. those experience was something I wouldn't forget easily. grin

Fun fun... they say it's "enjoying your youth." Funny thing is, they don't really stop.

My ex's elder sister works in a company that exposes her to socialites. She has a good number of them as friends. You need to see ladies in their 40s and 50s doing crazy get-aways, drinking excessively... going to strip clubs and all whatnots. The son of one of the women caught his mum in a strip club doing wild stuff.

6 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Fun fun... they say it's "enjoying your youth." Funny thing is, they don't really stop.

My ex's elder sister works in a company that exposes her to socialites. She has a good number of them as friends. You need to see ladies in their 40s and 50s doing crazy get-aways, drinking excessively... going to strip clubs and all whatnots. The son of one of the women caught his mum in a strip club doing wild stuff.
Lolz I've seen alot of that, if you want to see excess of that just come to Abuja and visit some clubs. even some politician wives are not left behind. they drink excessively, smoke and take some young guys home for knacks. I just don't see that kind of lifestyle in me anymore, I believe there's time for everything. my aim now is to get married and settle down wink

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Quality20(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2021
Na only Northern girls I trust, esp hausa, fulani n igbirra girls, others I'm super careful with them. In fact if u want good girls come to sokoto
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lolz I've seen alot of that, if you want to see excess of that just come to Abuja and visit some clubs. even some politician wives are not left behind. they drink excessively, smoke and take some young guys home for knacks. I just don't see that kind of lifestyle in me anymore, I believe there's time for everything. my aim now is to get married and settle down wink

True. They were mostly Abuja women because she works with an NGO headquartered in the North.

@emboldened The Holy Spirit has ministered to you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by SIONKPO1(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
most men will still prefer to marry runs girl oo than the 'good ones"......They always reasons for there involvement in the trade...

lastly marrying runs girls no be bad thing sef..some make better home,after all the wife of Jesus wey da Vinci say be Mary Magdalene was once a runs there Abi?
Go and take your drugs cause you sounds so offpoint
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

True. They were mostly Abuja women because she works with an NGO headquartered in the North.

@emboldened The Holy Spirit has ministered to you! cheesy
Lolz absolutely, no more knacks, excess drinking and partying, I ain't getting younger anymore. man must settle down and stay away from frivolities. grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2021
chronian:

What's IB??
Ibadan
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by elisho: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2021
my guy your newly worded wife na somebody ex Even the girls in your street are worst than the runs girls they don't use protection

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Ibadan

Oh
I see

I know a particular Zinni but, I can't seem to differentiate whether you're same or not.
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lolz absolutely, no more knacks, excess drinking and partying, I ain't getting younger anymore. man must settle down and stay away from frivolities. grin

Good for you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by wumi2017(f): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
[quote author=ZINIIBANKS post=100430537]Females no suppose dey walai because mii dey reason say if females nor dey life for good small.[/quote undecided undecided

,,who go com born you then?
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by pointblank247(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
How many girls are not running �

1 Like

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Good for you. smiley
winksmiley

1 Like

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
chronian:

Oh
I see

I know a particular Zinni but, I can't seem to differentiate whether you're same or not.
No other Zini here on nl I'm the only one
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by healthbing(f): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
That's life for you..
But one thing in this life is 'whatever you sow you will reap'...

And your past is one thing you can't entirely run a from..
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

No other Zini here on nl I'm the only one

You made mention of Ibadan.

So, I was thinking perhaps I might come over but, it'll cost just 5088 USD.

I don't know how much that is when converted to your currency.

I'll fly in as soon as I get a credit alert from you "wink
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Mcslize: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Reality of life. When they get old and are no longer very desirable, they start pimping... recruiting younger girls into the lifestyle.

That's why I don't fancy girls that stay with friends. Like 3 to 4 girls staying together. They always live reckless life. Going clubbing, following men up and down.

6 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by dederocs(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
Sometimes the runs of a thing isn't about money... Some of the ladies are from rich homes... The problem they have is that they like sampling dicks like a scientist searching for covik19 final vaccine
They are greedy.

1 Like

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by habsydiamond(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
dederocs:

They are greedy.
that's true... They have similar ambition like that of our old politicians

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tracey Cox's100 Hot Sex Positions Book For Sale / My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? / If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.