Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls (6974 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / Simple Reason Why You Should Never Marry Runs Girls/ashawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by MrGrimm: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
I met this girl in Uniport she liked me, she kept telling me how cute I am and stuff. And she was cute too. We talked for a while and I decided to take her out. I took her out and the date went nice. I remember one day I was talking with her and she misinterpreted what I said, immediately she started saying "I'm not liket that" and I asked "like what?". She started saying how she can never be a runsgirl (prostitute), I had to explain myself very well because I don't know what she heard. After a while like some weeks she started treating me anyhow. If I call she'll not pick, those kind of things. I even offered to take her out somewhere nice for the second time, she told me yes, but when I went to the venue she said she's not coming again. I got over her. After a few months my friend told me she's a runsgirl. I was doubtful so I did my research and it was true, she now has a daughter. She's now a single mom. And upon she's a single mom she's still doing runs. You won't believe what most of these girls do, many men after all their hard work will marry them and these girls can keep a secret. I feel somehow when it comes to women. You can't trust anyone.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Tobbit: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sad reality. Since I saw a lady working in a corporate form that guarantees atleast 100k per month doing runs, I gave up

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Females no suppose dey walai because mii dey reason say if females nor dey life for good small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Tobbit:
Sad reality. Since I saw a lady working in a corporate form that guarantees atleast 100k per month doing runs, I gave up

People don't do runs to survive. They do runs because they're greedy and innately irresponsible.

You've not seen daughters of politicians prostituting?

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by MajesticKris: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Good women still dey....

But no matter how strong they sometimes feel, It takes a real Nigga to Crack them up grin

1 Like

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by tosaino95(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=Tobbit post=100429677]Sad reality. Since I saw a lady working in a corporate form that guarantees atleast 100k per month doing runs, I gave up[/quote ] grin
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by tosaino95(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Na those dullard go marry them naw

3 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Tobbit: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

People don't do runs to survive. They do runs because they're greedy and innately irresponsible.

You've not see daughters of politicians prostitution?

My dear how Ogombo today

Babe wey me dey prepare for my mind with plan. I Don tell my family and all.

Shame no great me go face my fam

Clean, decent looking highly paying Chicks.

Fvck it. E do me
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by aumusa: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sad but true
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by ibkonekt(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Insist on virgins.

5 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by FunnyDude(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
ibkonekt:
Insist on virgins.

Exactly bro. This I did too

3 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by thelinguist: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
ibkonekt:
Insist on virgins.
true.. But virgins also have bad behaviors and may later cheat.. Nothing is certain

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Tobbit:

My dear how Ogombo today

Babe wey me dey prepare for my mind with plan. I Don tell my family and all.

Shame no great me go face my fam

Clean, decent looking highly paying Chicks.

Fvck it. E do me

I don't get. You found out the babe you had introduced to your family is a street babe?

1 Like

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by ThiagoKid(m): 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sure.
Virtually all men will marry runsgirls cum single mothers.

Especially, those who insist virginity guarantees nothing, well, of cos, we know that too.

6 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by habsydiamond(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sometimes the runs of a thing isn't about money... Some of the ladies are from rich homes... The problem they have is that they like sampling dicks like a scientist searching for covik19 final vaccine

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Mcslize: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

They see it as fun. Their usual Moto is I am fun to be with.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Mcslize: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
FunnyDude:

Exactly bro. This I did too

Have you been able to find one? I am looking for a virgin too.

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
MrGrimm:
I met this girl in Uniport she liked me, she kept telling me how cute I am and stuff. And she was cute too. We talked for a while and I decided to take her out. I took her out and the date went nice. I remember one day I was talking with her and she misinterpreted what I said, immediately she started saying "I'm not liket that" and I asked "like what?". She started saying how she can never be a runsgirl (prostitute), I had to explain myself very well because I don't know what she heard. After a while like some weeks she started treating me anyhow. If I call she'll not pick, those kind of things. I even offered to take her out somewhere nice for the second time, she told me yes, but when I went to the venue she said she's not coming again. I got over her. After a few months my friend told me she's a runsgirl. I was doubtful so I did my research and it was true, she now has a daughter. She's now a single mom. And upon she's a single mom she's still doing runs. You won't believe what most of these girls do, many men after all their hard work will marry them and these girls can keep a secret. I feel somehow when it comes to women. You can't trust anyone.

My brother, you just need to interact with people few times, their true self will show through tendencies.

8 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Twelfthman: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
If you be a RUNS GIRL- say it as it is

If you be a SINGLE MOTHER -say it as it is

This is no time for you to test your manipulation skills and cause confusion.

Fortunately there are weak and pathetic men available to marry a runs girl so all hope is not lost.

4 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mcslize:

They see it as fun. Their usual Moto is I am fun to be with.

Yeah. So it's hardly ever about surviving. Prostitutes, yahoo boys - it's the same rope tying both categories. If it was about the money, they'll get capital, start up a business and quit completely.

But even when they manage to set up something, they never quit.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Walkee: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Relax. Country hard. If I see sugar mummy I for don dey do gigolo work. All the energy I have been wasting on top these girls if I had used it on sugar mummies It would have been far better

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Oturatetuala(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hmmm. This one weak me o
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Walkee:
Relax. Country hard. If I see sugar mummy I for don dey do gigolo work. All the energy I have been wasting on top these girls if I had used it on sugar mummies It would have been far better
cheesycheesy
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
Females no suppose dey walai because mii dey reason say if females nor dey life for good small.

Better change that weed you've been smoking?

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
chronian:

Better change that weed you've been smoking?
Wow so you're this beautiful shocked
You didn't show your face on the other account and why did you deactivate the account?
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Wow so you're this beautiful shocked
You didn't show your face on the other account and why did you deactivate the account?
Thanks for the compliment smiley

The account served it's purpose.

Do change your weed though.
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
Coded runs

Hook up

Call gal etc
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
most men will still prefer to marry runs girl oo than the 'good ones"......They always reasons for there involvement in the trade...

lastly marrying runs girls no be bad thing sef..some make better home,after all the wife of Jesus wey da Vinci say be Mary Magdalene was once a runs there Abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by FunnyDude(m): 12:21am On Apr 03, 2021
Mcslize:

Have you been able to find one? I am looking for a virgin too.

Bro it's a long long story
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:31am On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

People, women basically are actually doing prostitution for survival, I can agree with daughters of rich men being promiscuous but prostituting? No no no

3 Likes

Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by rex444(m): 3:19am On Apr 03, 2021
The Virgins sef, do your checkings very well ooo.... Can be pampers wearing virgin or even psychotic ones ...
Re: Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 03, 2021
chronian:

cheesy
I'm just average.

The account served it's purpose.

Do change your weed though.
angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience On A Lady First Visit To Your House / Anyone Got Towa Savage Or Teni blue film Video Pls? / How To Ask A Nigerian Girl For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.