Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! (3815 Views)

Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by anthonyuncle(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
bukatyne:

Father, we have come again; Holy Ghost come and take control; Amen.

Jireh!
you are really...
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by livingchrist: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
bukatyne:
Disclaimer: This is Bukatyne's thread cheesy

Nectar is a sweet liquid that is secreted by the nectaries of a plant (flower) and is the chief raw material of honey. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nectar

Every girl has nectar inside of her that is supposed to ‘sweeten’ the life of the man she marries. It is the freshness of body, soul, and spirit she brings to the table in a relationship. That refreshing laughter that echoes in one’s mind after it is over.

Unfortunately, this nectar is gradually lost per sexual relationship and if not deliberately kept, is dwindled when the lady (grown girl) is ready to get married. She is no longer the sweet, warm, trusting, fresh girl anymore; she is now a woman carrying the baggage of several wrong relationships and have no nectar to offer her husband who is the right recipient of it.

She is not in tune with herself anymore and can’t choose a good man. If she unfortunately chooses a good man, she does not have that nectar to offer anymore. She has become bitter, mistrusting, and unable to provide warmth to her man (husband).

Sadly, this nectar is hard to replace once finally lost or depleted and takes very conscious effort to replenish. Unlike other qualities (I will call them ‘what qualities’ e.g. education, career/job, physical comportment, home keeping, etc.) that are tangibles and can be easily worked on, this nectar (‘who quality’) is part of your make-up or your core from birth.

Keep your nectar for your husband, it was put in you to bless him!

On a lighter note, this thread should enter the contest of one of my shorter threads yet grin

P.S.: A conversation with GeneralPula on another thread has given me the corresponding of nectar for men: passion/strength/drive.
bukyy you really tried on this.
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by JovialJune(f): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Just type virginity. Nobody will scold you.

Lol, she cannot type virginity cos she wasn't a virgin when she got married, she doesnt want to be a hypocrite.

6 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by lusid: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
JovialJune:

Lol, she cannot type virginity cos she wasn't a virgin when she got married, she doesnt want to be a hypocrite.
you are very stupid

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
livingchrist:
bukyy you really tried on this.

Hahahahahaha,

Thanks.
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
anthonyuncle:

Jireh!

you are really...

Really ?
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I have read the post, my challenge is not context, but clarity.

Am begining to get your context of baggages

Supposing the lady would be willing to learn and be nurtured be they even young or older.

But in the generality of your point, the likely hood of disappointed expectations, frustration and bad experience is less likely in the younger age bracket - and this is true, however I beg to say with some exception's as well (there are ladies/gentlemen who were sexually active from as little as 9 and it continues into their teens - just citing intimacy as example, I know this bkos I've seen some).

This now my assertion, baggages or not, the most important thing in my opinion is establishing a place of understanding between the two people who want to be committed to themselves, sharing same values, aspiring to a common objective and diligently working towards it and more importantly showing each other love in appropriate ways while they both strive to be better in all ramifications.

@bukatyne
The thinking of a man subscribing to a younger age bracket in the context of the writer and yourself is uncalled for, bkos I've met younger ladies who have had multiple sexual partners, some raped at the age of 9 repeatedly and we're active in their teens even to their early 20s, psychologically these set of ladies were something else, one have had more than 15 partners at 24 years and then they grow pass the 25 age bracket already life has happens to these people and some never choose that path but shit happens, we must be able to capture those people in the context of this discuss. your point and the OPs is noted the age inclination is what am having challenge accepting

The OP did not mention any age bracket and in my first response to Aisha, I highlighted that an older lady might have more 'nectar'. The OP emphasized more on 'number' of partners.

Anyways, I am a fan of young relationships (which is different from men going for young ladies); both parties are easier to fit into themselves to become one.

You have your nectar, he has his passion/drive/strength and you both create magic.

@ladies abused when younger: I advise they seek help. While their experience is sad, their attitude afterwards affects them and not the abuser.

Why would someone ruin herself and other people she would meet because of her past? It is a disservice to her.

If she can also seek redress, she should.

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by myami: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
AishaYesufu:

You are dragging this conversation unnecessarily to be ve the age bracket. So if you meet a lady of 21 wowever it doesnt mean most 21 year olds are like that because she falls in the minority. However, most older women above that age bracket carry more baggages than those younger though there may be exception.

In summary, ladies ages 20-25 carry less baggages compared to those 26-30. Ladies 26 to 30 carry less baggage compared to those 31-35, those 31-35 are lesser compared to those 36+...

As for your question, there are millions of girls of ages 20-25 that are readily prepared to submit to your leaders[b]The talk that ladies of 20-25 are whoring is not based on fact.[/b]
Are you aware that 60%-70% of girls in that age bracket are into prostitution. Are you aware that most of them have more than one boyfriend they mess around with? Are you also aware that young girls of nowadays go around with condoms just in case they sleep around?

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
bukatyne:

The OP did not mention any age bracket and in my first response to Aisha, I highlighted that an older lady might have more 'nectar'. The OP emphasized more on 'number' of partners.

Anyways, I am a fan of young relationships (which is different from men going for young ladies); both parties are easier to fit into themselves to become one.

You have your nectar, he has his passion/drive/strength and you both create magic.

@ladies abused when younger: I advise they seek help. While their experience is sad, their attitude afterwards affects them and not the abuser.

Why would someone ruin herself and other people she would meet because of her past? It is a disservice to her.

If she can also seek redress, she should.

Brilliant response

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by anthonyuncle(m): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
bukatyne:

Really ?
yes naw.
you are really what you are
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AishaYesufu: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2021
myami:
Are you aware that 60%-70% of girls in that age bracket are into prostitution. Are you aware that most of them have more than one boyfriend they mess around with? Are you also aware that young girls of nowadays go around with condoms just in case they sleep around?
This is a fake statistics. You are trying to say that 6 out of 10 girls within ages 20-25 are into prostitution? In fact, if you go to any brotel or club, you find more older women than younger. Therefore your position is grossly inaccurate. In fact, I advice you change your circle.

2 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Ishilove: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
AishaYesufu:

You are dragging this conversation unnecessarily to be honest. While there are few young ladies within ages 20-25 that have destroyed whatever is left of their "nectar", the majority of them carry less baggages unlike those above the age bracket. So if you meet a lady of 21 with so much baggages, it is normal, however it doesnt mean most 21 year olds are like that because she falls in the minority. However, most older women above that age bracket carry more baggages than those younger though there may be exception.

In summary, ladies ages 20-25 carry less baggages compared to those 26-30. Ladies 26 to 30 carry less baggage compared to those 31-35, those 31-35 are lesser compared to those 36+...

As for your question, there are millions of girls of ages 20-25 that are readily prepared to submit to your leadership and nurturing, it is now upon you to decide. The talk that ladies of 20-25 are whoring is not based on fact.
Your figures are questionable.

3 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by dangotesmummy: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
anthonyuncle:
una don come again
you took the words right out of my mouth

Bukky today is Sunday and Easter for that matter.sho Ara e o wink

If I talk now they'll say Sambarry titunde o

Joor if women are to reserve "nectar" for their partners, what are the men reserving for their partners? Abi them too get tectar? cool cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by JovialJune(f): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
lusid:
you are very stupid

Lol, her spokesperson is bitter cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by NoToPile: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
I might be wrong bukatyne but your write up seems to be referring to only those who engage in multiple sexual relationships as having nectar depleted.
One sexual partner in just one incident / over time can also deplete gradually or zap out the "nectar" at once .

I do agree with the poster who said you should have just used the word virginity, but then I am a strong advocate of NSBM( for both sexes) maybe that's why I feel that way and I can't relate with a lot of things I read.

As I am seeing nectar it is virginity that is coming to my head. grin

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
NoToPile:

1. I might be wrong bukatyne but your write up seems to be referring to only those who engage in multiple sexual relationships as having nectar depleted.

2. One sexual partner in just one incident / over time can also deplete gradually or zap out the "nectar" at once .

3. I do agree with the poster who said you should have just used the word virginity, but then I am a strong advocate of NSBM( for both sexes) maybe that's why I feel that way and I can't relate with a lot of things I read.

4. As I am seeing nectar it is virginity that is coming to my head. grin

1. That is a major/most common way

2. True

3. Things you read such as?

4. If nectar in the OP is virginity, then it cannot deplete over time nor can it be restored (except by surgery). The OP describes it as freshness/sweetness of body, soul and spirit.

There are virgins without nectar cheesy
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
angelfallz:
Nice. But I'm afraid majority wouldn't listen. Our world has been corrupted.

Happy Easter.
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
bukatyne:

P.S.: A conversation with GeneralPula on another thread has given me the corresponding of nectar for men: passion/strength/drive.

@dangotesmummy:

The above extract from the OP answers your question.

How is Dangote & his lawsuit going?

Hahahahahaha @ so ara e; the tread was on Friday so the Easter warning does not apply. cheesy grin
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by angelfallz(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
smiley Same to you bukatyne. Hope you and your husband are enjoying the Easter break.
bukatyne:

Happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
angelfallz:
smiley Same to you bukatyne. Hope you and your husband are enjoying the Easter break.

We are, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Zoe99(f): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Brothers,keep your nectar for your future wives too.

5 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Liposure: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
bukatyne:

1. That is a major/most common way

2. True

3. Things you read such as?

4. If nectar in the OP is virginity, then it cannot deplete over time nor can it be restored (except by surgery). The OP describes it as freshness/sweetness of body, soul and spirit.

There are virgins without nectar cheesy
Since she's still intact, presence or absence of nectar is secondary.
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Liposure:
Since she's still intact, the presence or absence of nectar is secondary.

Not according to the OP.
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by dangotesmummy: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
bukatyne:

@dangotesmummy:

The above extract from the OP answers your question.

How is Dangote & his lawsuit going?

Hahahahahaha @ so ara e; the tread was on Friday so the Easter warning does not apply. cheesy grin
my son is doing very fine thank you cool

It's because of that s+up1d girl I warned him about that's why this issue is on going but we're fine in Jesus name cool
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
dangotesmummy:
my son is doing very fine thank you cool

It's because of that s+up1d girl I warned him about that's why this issue is on going but we're fine in Jesus name cool

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Amen o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
When people realise that they will keep repeating this message for years and no change will happen because this is not the right message you pass across.
There is no way on earth women can keep themselves when a man is not taught the same because these same men will not keep themselves and will trick and manipulate any woman in their life not to do same.
Maybe if the right message is Cross and that both genders having the affair should keep themselves for their partners then we may be having a different result after all in some parts of the middle East chastity is for both men and women that is why they marry with 'nectar' or whatever because even the man himself is thought how to discipline himself and that pre marital affairs are wrong.Keep telling women to have nectar and don't tell men and expect to be seeing women with 'nectar' when the men who are not keeping any nectar are not following their fellow men but women.
Everyone should be responsible for their actions and stop giving women unnecessary burden.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by GeneralPula: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2021
bukatyne:

Women have nectar
Men have passion/strength/drive

I mean passion as per life force not only narrowed to 'sex'.

If he has been around the block, he loses the ability to be marvelled or passionate about his woman. His woman wouldn't be able to 'thrill' him. He has seen it all.

Because he is not marvelled by her, he loses the drive to impress her to make her happy. If he is impressing her, it is to massage his ego.

He can get it back if he works for it.

Confirmeto..
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by GeneralPula: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
When people realise that they will keep repeating this message for years and no change will happen because this is not the right message you pass across.
[b]There is no way on earth women can keep themselves when a man is not taught the same [/b]because these same men will not keep themselves and will trick and manipulate any woman in their life not to do same.
Maybe if the right message is Cross and that both genders having the affair should keep themselves for their partners then we may be having a different result after all in some parts of the middle East chastity is for both men and women that is why they marry with 'nectar' or whatever because even the man himself is thought how to discipline himself and that pre marital affairs are wrong.Keep telling women to have nectar and don't tell men and expect to be seeing women with 'nectar' when the men who are not keeping any nectar are not following their fellow men but women.
Everyone should be responsible for their actions and stop giving women unnecessary burden.

The women that been keeping themselves, how are they able to do it?

Just say you couldn’t keep yourself cuz you fell for men’s gimmicks.

No consumer will by force purchase a commodity that a producer isn’t willing to sell..

So if a man tells you sweet words and you open your laps, then you’ve always had it in mind that men that tells you sweet words will have their way!
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

The women that been keeping themselves, how are they able to do it?

Just say you couldn’t keep yourself cuz you fell for men’s gimmicks.

No consumer will by force purchase a commodity that a producer isn’t willing to sell..

So if a man tell you sweet words and you open your laps, then you’ve always had it in mind that men that tells you sweet words will have their way!
And the men who have kept themselves and became reverend fathers how did they do it?The men who marry as virgins in the middle East how did they do it?And the men who chose to keep themselves till marriage how did they do it?Just say you couldn't keep yourself because your third leg controls your brain and is more powerful than it.There would not be supply if there isn't demand for the commodity.Next time if your third legs chooses to rise at the sight of women tell your brain to take charge so that you will not be susceptible and easily manipulated or you might have well had it in mind.
Get lost out of my mentions

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by GeneralPula: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
And the men who have kept themselves and became reverend fathers how did they do it?The men who marry as virgins in the middle East how did they do it?And the men who chose to keep themselves till marriage how did they do it?Just say you couldn't keep yourself because your third leg controls your brain and is more powerful than it.There would not be supply if there isn't demand for the commodity.Next time if your third legs chooses to rise at the sight of women tell your brain to take charge so that you will not be susceptible and easily manipulated or you might have well had it in mind.
Get lost out of my mentions

Ode leleyi sha. Where in my previous post did I mention that men should not keep themselves?

Nah me tell you to open puccy for every diccks..

You go dey alright sha..
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by GeneralPula: 9:41am On Apr 05, 2021
Bukatyne

Your post is reveal a lot of loosed hoes on this forum..

Pained damaged bictchess everywhere..
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

Ode leleyi sha. Where in my previous post did I mention that men should not keep themselves?

Nah me tell you to open puccy for every diccks..

You go dey alright sha..
Ode lelelyi Sha.

Keep quiet and talk to your fellow men nor dey put your smelly mouth for women matter.
Nor be me make your third leg get sense dey control your brain instead of the other way around.Take charge and control your erectile dick and don't let it control your brain to be bowing for puccy.

You go dey alright Las Las otondo tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Friend is Being Forced To Marry - Help! / Twelve Ways To Impress Your In-laws / Is This Appropriate?? With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.