Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! (3825 Views)

Reserve People :are You Getting Fair Treatment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Saintmary(f): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I very well understood the thread and my guy not only reserved the nectar for me but everything complete.My guy could be my hubby,Partner or whatever I choose to call him that is my choice of words and be free to deduce what you may from it cheesy.
Same should apply to women so that wives will not meet their men's d's affected with every or suffering from every form of disease known to man that it cannot enter the woman's heaven or stand on it's the message should be all inclusive..
The fact that your maggot is spread in different kpekus you are damaged goods

You have given him the deserved responses. Lots of them don't know that men can also be damaged goods, they've been busy focusing on women.

1. Their private parts, will change in physical appearance because of overuse.
2. Their semen and sperm will reduce in viability over time as they grow older.
3. They will begin to experience erectile dysfunction, and the severity will be influenced by their misuse of their body.

The devil has really deceived a lot of men and the worst part is that the women they think they are saving marriage for are the ones that will bear the pains of their consequences.
Well done for standing up to bullying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Youngpo413: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2021
Saintmary:

All women are asking for is simply that you men should zip up.

The female's private part is acidic. Putting your stuff inside too much will darken the skin of your something.
Bursting too much will wrinkle and sag your sac over time.
There's always a difference between the private part of a man who disciplines himself and that of a man who indulges too much.

I said earlier in another thread that the secret of women is in the hands of men, and the secret of men is in the hands of women.

Stop insulting women, one day, which is now here, women will drop their discretion and expose your secrets to the public.
And nobody wants an overused product.

If any male wishes to be wise, be wise.
an overused pussi is worse.....
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2021
Saintmary:

You have given him the deserved responses. Lots of them don't know that men can also be damaged goods, they've been busy focusing on women.

3. They will begin to experience erectile dysfunction, and the severity will be influenced by their misuse of their body.

The devil has really deceived a lot of men and the worst part is that the women they think they are saving marriage for are the ones that will bear the pains of their consequences.

Loud it sis.

And thank you

2 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2021
Khonifer:
The narrative that sex is a thing that takes from women is unhealthy and frankly, in 2021? Just tiring to come across. There is nothing wrong with having a healthy sexual relationship with a man you’re in love with regardless of whether or not that relationship will end in marriage.

Sex does not deplete a woman, there is no nectar being sucked out, it is just that - sex.

There is nothing to ‘save’ as this nectar or virginity as op refuses to call it, does not define or enhance your life in anyway. In my opinion marriage with a person you haven’t even been with sexually is very risky. As you have no idea about the person’s appetite, what’s and needs, likes and dislikes, people try to act like sex isn’t that important in relationships but it is.

I am all for getting to know your partner a full hundred percent before getting into a hopefully life long relationship with them.

I also can’t help but wonder when we women too will enter marriage and be offered nectar. Abi God didn’t give the other gender nectar??
God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Hathor5(f): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Khonifer:
The narrative that sex is a thing that takes from women is unhealthy and frankly, in 2021? Just tiring to come across. There is nothing wrong with having a healthy sexual relationship with a man you’re in love with regardless of whether or not that relationship will end in marriage.

Sex does not deplete a woman, there is no nectar being sucked out, it is just that - sex.

There is nothing to ‘save’ as this nectar or virginity as op refuses to call it, does not define or enhance your life in anyway. In my opinion marriage with a person you haven’t even been with sexually is very risky. As you have no idea about the person’s appetite, what’s and needs, likes and dislikes, people try to act like sex isn’t that important in relationships but it is.

I am all for getting to know your partner a full hundred percent before getting into a hopefully life long relationship with them.

I also can’t help but wonder when we women too will enter marriage and be offered nectar. Abi God didn’t give the other gender nectar??

kiss

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Saintmary(f): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Youngpo413:
an overused pussi is worse.....

You'll learn when you're 60, till then, I have nothing to say to you.
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Saintmary(f): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Loud it sis.

And thank you
My pleasure

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Youngpo413: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Saintmary:

You'll learn when you're 60, till then, I have nothing to say to you.
it won't change the fact...
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
This my dear thread is active again cheesy
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Youngpo413:
you are very correct....ladies really needs to close their legs till their wedding night...it's not a big deal.

Men & Women need to close their legs until their wedding night except men want to be gay emass.
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Youngpo413: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
bukatyne:

Men & Women need to close their legs until their wedding night except men want to be gay emass.
Ladies got the 'pussi',so they make the rules...
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Khonifer:

1. The narrative that sex is a thing that takes from women is unhealthy and frankly, in 2021? Just tiring to come across. There is nothing wrong with having a healthy sexual relationship with a man you’re in love with regardless of whether or not that relationship will end in marriage.

2. Sex does not deplete a woman, there is no nectar being sucked out, it is just that - sex.

3. There is nothing to ‘save’ as this nectar or virginity as op refuses to call it, does not define or enhance your life in anyway.

4. In my opinion marriage with a person you haven’t even been with sexually is very risky. As you have no idea about the person’s appetite, what’s and needs, likes and dislikes, people try to act like sex isn’t that important in relationships but it is.

5. I am all for getting to know your partner a full hundred percent before getting into a hopefully life long relationship with them.

6. I also can’t help but wonder when we women too will enter marriage and be offered nectar. Abi God didn’t give the other gender nectar??

1. Sexual relationships take something from men and women and the more sexual/romantic relationships you enter, the more your nectar/passion (for men) is depleted.

2. The OP never said sex depletes a woman; it said the more sexual/romantic relationships, the more the nectar is depleted.

3. Virginity is a minute part of nectar and cannot be depleted over time except the concept of virginity has changed. You lose it once and cannot be regained except by surgery. Women owe their husbands nectar; men owe their wives passion of life which in turn would beautify their relationships/marriage.

4. People's sexual preferences change over time. And I have only heard of one case of a guy actually having sex with his girlfriends to see who is most compatible with him; and I think he is psycho (he is infact psycho). People have sec in relationships because they are sexually attracted to each other or feel it is a part of relationships. The fact a man/woman 'satisfies' you before marriage does not mean that is who they are. You would not know someone who has a low libido by having sex with them once a week/month. The excitement to see you is enough to make them turned on and perform acrobatics in bed. A woman might give her man BJ because she wants to secure the ring and suddenly realize it is 'sinful' after marriage; a man might be ok with his woman on top till they get married and he 'remembers' he is the 'head' of the home.

5. I don't know how this comes in however, I agree with you.

6. I believe I touched on a man's passion in the OP and spoke about it on page one or page two. Have you ever seen a young man in his first relationship/ first few ones? The wonder of his woman, the excitement he brings to the table, how he is fascinated and armoured by every little thing his woman does? How he thinks of pleasing her? How he spends time to think of little things that makes his woman happy? How sweet, kind and loving he is before he becomes hardened and cynical? How he easily believes her? How he wants to please her in bed if they are into sex? How he is content with his woman in his arms after a long day? How he confides in her without shame? How he is vulnerable to her? That is the passion men bring to the table which is correspondent to his woman's nectar. Some women are very lucky to choose men who still have passion in them.
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Saintmary:

All women are asking for is simply that you men should zip up.

The female's private part is acidic. Putting your stuff inside too much will darken the skin of your something.
Bursting too much will wrinkle and sag your sac over time.
There's always a difference between the private part of a man who disciplines himself and that of a man who indulges too much.

I said earlier in another thread that the secret of women is in the hands of men, and the secret of men is in the hands of women.

Stop insulting women, one day, which is now here, women will drop their discretion and expose your secrets to the public.
And nobody wants an overused product.

If any male wishes to be wise, be wise.

This was funny to read cheesy grin
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Saintmary:

cheesy

@bold: please get out of my head.
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Youngpo413:
Ladies got the 'pussi',so they make the rules...

It is no longer a man's world? grin cheesy
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Youngpo413: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
bukatyne:

It is no longer a man's world? grin cheesy
No,the future is femail...
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by Khonifer: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
bukatyne:

1. Sexual relationships take something from men and women and the more sexual/romantic relationships you enter, the more your nectar/passion (for men) is depleted.

2. The OP never said sex depletes a woman; it said the more sexual/romantic relationships, the more the nectar is depleted.

3. Virginity is a minute part of nectar and cannot be depleted over time except the concept of virginity has changed. You lose it once and cannot be regained except by surgery. Women owe their husbands nectar; men owe their wives passion of life which in turn would beautify their relationships/marriage.

4. People's sexual preferences change over time. And I have only heard of one case of a guy actually having sex with his girlfriends to see who is most compatible with him; and I think he is psycho (he is infact psycho). People have sec in relationships because they are sexually attracted to each other or feel it is a part of relationships. The fact a man/woman 'satisfies' you before marriage does not mean that is who they are. You would not know someone who has a low libido by having sex with them once a week/month. The excitement to see you is enough to make them turned on and perform acrobatics in bed. A woman might give her man BJ because she wants to secure the ring and suddenly realize it is 'sinful' after marriage; a man might be ok with his woman on top till they get married and he 'remembers' he is the 'head' of the home.

5. I don't know how this comes in however, I agree with you.

6. I believe I touched on a man's passion in the OP and spoke about it on page one or page two. Have you ever seen a young man in his first relationship/ first few ones? The wonder of his woman, the excitement he brings to the table, how he is fascinated and armoured by every little thing his woman does? How he thinks of pleasing her? How he spends time to think of little things that makes his woman happy? How sweet, kind and loving he is before he becomes hardened and cynical? How he easily believes her? How he wants to please her in bed if they are into sex? How he is content with his woman in his arms after a long day? How he confides in her without shame? How he is vulnerable to her? That is the passion men bring to the table which is correspondent to his woman's nectar. Some women are very lucky to choose men who still have passion in them.

I said sex does not deplete a woman. You said you didn’t say sex depletes a woman, but go ahead and read your points one and two and see what you get from both statements. What is the difference between ‘sex’ and ‘a sexual relationship’?

Sex takes from men and women. What? What does it take? No matter how untrue you people want it to be human being are in fact human beings. We are not objects WE DO NOT get used up. Whatever passion a man has had for former partners will not get used up. Whatever ‘nectar’ a woman has had for former partners will not. Get used up.

You can argue that people carry baggage from previous relationships with them, because I think that is what you mean with these your statements about past relationships and all, but I can also argue that more often than not, people heal. And whatever ‘bitterness’ or ‘baggage’ that bad relationships bring also leave. Most people ARE NOT still hung up on their exes. People move on and create new lives with new memories and new experiences and with every new relationship there is new ‘nectar’

And for the compatible part? It’s not a test drive, it’s not an experiment, you’re not testing your partner. You’re not laying them down and setting quizzes to check their sexual habits. You’re making love with them, and yes subsequently you learn about the things I mentioned. It’s true that people’s sexual preferences change, and sleeping with a person does not mean you know all there is to them or that that is all they are, just like dating a person does not mean you know them a hundred percent, but to an extent you know them. You know what they like and how they like and they know you too. And just like I wouldn’t advice a person to marry a stranger, I wouldn’t advice a person to marry a “sexual stranger”. But of course that’s just me.

I will reiterate that there is no nectar to save, if you are in love with the person you chose to live the rest of your life with, if you wake up every day choosing to love that person, every day is filled with new nectar.

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by duchaB(m): 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
bukatyne:
Disclaimer: This is Bukatyne's thread cheesy

Nectar is a sweet liquid that is secreted by the nectaries of a plant (flower) and is the chief raw material of honey. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nectar

Every girl has nectar inside of her that is supposed to ‘sweeten’ the life of the man she marries. It is the freshness of body, soul, and spirit she brings to the table in a relationship. That refreshing laughter that echoes in one’s mind after it is over.

Unfortunately, this nectar is gradually lost per sexual relationship and if not deliberately kept, is dwindled when the lady (grown girl) is ready to get married. She is no longer the sweet, warm, trusting, fresh girl anymore; she is now a woman carrying the baggage of several wrong relationships and have no nectar to offer her husband who is the right recipient of it.

She is not in tune with herself anymore and can’t choose a good man. If she unfortunately chooses a good man, she does not have that nectar to offer anymore. She has become bitter, mistrusting, and unable to provide warmth to her man (husband).

Sadly, this nectar is hard to replace once finally lost or depleted and takes very conscious effort to replenish. Unlike other qualities (I will call them ‘what qualities’ e.g. education, career/job, physical comportment, home keeping, etc.) that are tangibles and can be easily worked on, this nectar (‘who quality’) is part of your make-up or your core from birth.

Keep your nectar for your husband, it was put in you to bless him!

On a lighter note, this thread should enter the contest of one of my shorter threads yet grin

P.S.: A conversation with GeneralPula on another thread has given me the corresponding of nectar for men: passion/strength/drive.

Sister, I am not trying to glorify promiscuity in in gender here. But as for LADEIS, the nectar thing doesn't really play a very important role in the final analysis, even spiritually. For,as long as a lady still has her uterus and ovaries in place and she is healthy, she is not a broken vessel and can be as good for any man.

Virginity is overrated. Moderation is key.

1 Like

Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
duchaB:

Sister, I am not trying to glorify promiscuity in in gender here. But as for LADEIS, the nectar thing doesn't really play a very important role in the final analysis, even spiritually. For,as long as a lady still has her uterus and ovaries in place and she is healthy, she is not a broken vessel and can be as good for any man.

Virginity is overrated. Moderation is key.

Where did you see virginity? Abi do people lose their virginity gradually these days?

I thought the phrase 'pop the cherry' means it is a one-time thing?

Read my point 6 to Khnoifer; that is the corresponding of nectar for a man.
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by bukatyne(f): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Khonifer:

I said sex does not deplete a woman. You said you didn’t say sex depletes a woman, but go ahead and read your points one and two and see what you get from both statements. What is the difference between ‘sex’ and ‘a sexual relationship’?

Sex takes from men and women. What? What does it take? No matter how untrue you people want it to be human being are in fact human beings. We are not objects WE DO NOT get used up. Whatever passion a man has had for former partners will not get used up. Whatever ‘nectar’ a woman has had for former partners will not. Get used up.

You can argue that people carry baggage from previous relationships with them, because I think that is what you mean with these your statements about past relationships and all, but I can also argue that more often than not, people heal. And whatever ‘bitterness’ or ‘baggage’ that bad relationships bring also leave. Most people ARE NOT still hung up on their exes. People move on and create new lives with new memories and new experiences and with every new relationship there is new ‘nectar’

And for the compatible part? It’s not a test drive, it’s not an experiment, you’re not testing your partner. You’re not laying them down and setting quizzes to check their sexual habits. You’re making love with them, and yes subsequently you learn about the things I mentioned. It’s true that people’s sexual preferences change, and sleeping with a person does not mean you know all there is to them or that that is all they are, just like dating a person does not mean you know them a hundred percent, but to an extent you know them. You know what they like and how they like and they know you too. And just like I wouldn’t advice a person to marry a stranger, I wouldn’t advice a person to marry a “sexual stranger”. But of course that’s just me.

I will reiterate that there is no nectar to save, if you are in love with the person you chose to live the rest of your life with, if you wake up every day choosing to love that person, every day is filled with new nectar.

If you read my point 6 to you and still think I am talking of sec depleting women, I believe we have to end the discussion here.

P.S.: sex is the act of sexual intercourse.

Sexual/romantic relationship is the whole shenanigans that makes up the interaction between the partners for the duration they are together.
Re: Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! by duchaB(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
bukatyne:

Where did you see virginity? Abi do people lose their virginity gradually these days?

I thought the phrase 'pop the cherry' means it is a one-time thing?

Read my point 6 to Khnoifer; that is the corresponding of nectar for a man.

Okay! Sis!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Perfectly Timed Pictures / I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / Should I Be Worried About My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.