Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo (21114 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor / Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Kobicove(m): 6:29am On Apr 03, 2021
I like Soludo but the fact that he had previously being a member of the PDP worries me...it would be a disaster for him to win the governorship poll on APGA ticket then defect to the PDP
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by maxzzo1(m): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2021
His handing over to u, is Anambra his father's property?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by moshino(m): 6:51am On Apr 03, 2021
Trueigbo:
Soludo should be playing international politics

What is "international politics"?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:
I have this feeling that Soludo will perform exceptionally well if given the chance to govern Anambra state. His "Soludo solution" when he was CBN governor is a prove that he's got some problem solving skills in him.

I wish him the best of luck.
......the same feelings you had about Buhari in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Kei144(m): 6:56am On Apr 03, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
This is hasn't learn no lesson at all.........
Perhaps...........he saw the recent attack on him as nollywood act.

Btw..........how did e know obaino chose him as the next blessed one to hand over to anambra?

Anambra State has a few gifted people who can move the society forward in a very great way. Unfortunately, the typical Anambrarian is dangerously selfish. A person who knows that s/he is not gifted enough to make great positive change in the society wants to be in charge just for the power and money, to the detriment of the society.

Here is somebody on Nairaland suggesting that gifted Soludo should pull out of the governorship race in order to save his life. This is why Igbos from other states of the South East hate Anambra people so much. They are dangerously selfish.
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Kei144(m): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2021
toobusy:

Even if you don't want Soludo to be governor, is that why you want him killed? Why not allow the people to decide? Why must some wicked people kill off those they feel they cannot pocket and control?
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Weedhustler: 7:00am On Apr 03, 2021
Nka by nke anyi.....Anambra is APGA
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Nazgul: 7:01am On Apr 03, 2021
toobusy:
If you have nothing sensible to say just shut up, do I look like a buhari supporter to you, or did I mention any word synonymous to buhari in any of my posts. I don't know why you Nairaland guys love reasoning with your anus. To read and comprehend is alien to you. Gosh

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by oketikpo: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2021
So , It means that in Anambra, vote will not count ,it has been concluded that Obiano will hand over to Soludo not people voting him inn.
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by jaxxy(m): 7:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Soludo with his competence deserves being governor and even more.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Duplexxx: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2021
How do you feel na gaining the whole world and losses your soul

Mumu man
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Tvoice: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2021
Over confidence is not too good oOo , oga , wait till after election.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by leicestercamper: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2021
Anambra amaka
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Dpharisee: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2021
Trueigbo:
Soludo should be playing international politics
Tell that to your darling daddy, he needs to join United Nations and leave Nigeria for people with focus to fix
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by leicestercamper: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2021
Anambra has not just few gifted people, but Anambra has the largest and best human capital in not just igbo land but Nigeria at large.

Again, it is people from your state that are dangerously selfish, no wonder illiterates and miscreants are ruling your useless state. Also about hate, I don't know what you mean about that, if you hate Anambra people, they don't even know you are existing because you and indigenes of your state are inconsequential in the scheme of thing. Anambra leads

Kei144:

Anambra State has a few gifted people who can move the society forward in a very great way. Unfortunately, the typical Anambrarian is dangerously selfish. A person who knows that s/he is not gifted enough to make great positive change in the society wants to be in charge just for the power and money, to the detriment of the society.

Here is somebody on Nairaland suggesting that gifted Soludo should pull out of the governorship race in order to save his life. This is why Igbos from other states of the South East hate Anambra people so much. They are dangerously selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Myer(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/anambra-poll-why-obiano-wants-to-hand-over-to-me-soludo/

We need to adopt the blue print the East especially Anambra state has adopted in recent times. Choosing professionals as their governor.

Politicians have continuously failed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by icedbreez(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2021
Apparently Soludo is still politically naive, since 2015 when the APC played him till now.

Hasn't learnt to keep tight lips.
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by leicestercamper: 8:29am On Apr 03, 2021
Myer:

We need to adopt the blue print the East especially Anambra state has adopted in recent times. Choosing professionals as their governor.

Politicians have continuously failed Nigeria.

Very true
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by TotoGame(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Kei144:

I'm glad when I see comments like this .. cus I can feel your pain and bitterness

Anambra is the envy of all .

the superior igbo state that gives no fuvk about wat other states thinks about them
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by TotoGame(m): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2021
leicestercamper:
Anambra has not just few gifted people, but Anambra has the largest and best human capital in not just igbo land but SE region.

Again, it is people from your state that are dangerously selfish, no wonder illiterates and miscreants are ruling your useless state. Also about hate, I don't know what you mean about that, if you hate Anambra people, they don't even know you are existing because you and indigenes of your state are inconsequential in the scheme of thing. Anambra leads

you said it all broh!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by MERCHANDISER: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2021
Obiano wants to hand over to you but I thought it's the time for Anambra south
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by elisho: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2021
APC man working with APGA later the idiot will decamp to the evil party APC
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Modphase: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2021
HacheNoire:
Obiano will only hand-over to a drunkard like himself

The love among drunkards is beyond human comprehension
so Soludo is now a drunkards because he is not in PDP ba ?
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Modphase: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:
I have this feeling that Soludo will perform exceptionally well if given the chance to govern Anambra state. His "Soludo solution" when he was CBN governor is a prove that he's got some problem solving skills in him.

I wish him the best of luck.
be careful PDP will send assassins after you 4 this comment.
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by HRMK: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2021
SOLUDO,NAME DROPING WONT HELP YOU AT ALL!
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by onuman: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/anambra-poll-why-obiano-wants-to-hand-over-to-me-soludo/
How many political parties has Soludo joined just to become governor of Anambra state?

Political prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

He's far better than Buhari who lost touch with political affairs for a far longer time and many Nigerians were willing to kill or get killed for him to get into power.

Don’t mind the fool!

Many -and it’s not just Igbos and his opponents in the state- don’t want him to be governor because they know he’s a capable hand and can catapult the states economy to global recognition and reckoning!

Oya, tell this same people to support him to be president and they will start bringing up all sorts of reasons why he can’t be president.....like Igbos killed their leaders in 1966; Igbos are greedy; Igbos are not united, and such nonsense!
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Ichiebullion(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Obiano wants to hand over to you but I thought it's the time for Anambra south

Is aguata local government not Anambra south?
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by coolebux(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Soludo that we expected to be where Madam NOI is today
Instead he chose to rumble in star-studded Anambra State politics
Obiano go soon remain ogogoro for you undecided
Re: Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo by Okoroawusa: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
When did Soludo leave PDP?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nigerian Dressed In National Colours / Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction / Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.