Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty (11700 Views)

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. / #COVID_19 A Time Like This Our Counstitution Is Silent! What Happened? When.... / Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:54am On Apr 07, 2021
Graysons:
No mind these demonic igbo people them, their plan to claim port Harcourt for themselves will always fail.

Lol. Port Harcourt is already an Ikwerre City, No one is claiming that..

No one will say otherwise.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by NigerDeltaRep: 1:10am On Apr 07, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

I bet you to say one thing without mentioning a tribe... Tribal bastard
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Graysons: 1:56am On Apr 07, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Port Harcourt Ikwerres city? lol are you from Ikwerre?
And the last time I check, the Ikwerres have told you that they are not igbos so what are you going about for?
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ekealterego: 2:13am On Apr 07, 2021
NigerDeltaRep:
It seems you are high on something bad... You have use all sort of ethnic slurs at will then turn around to call someone a tribalist.. this Ijaw man claiming Ibibio.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by NigerDeltaRep: 5:34am On Apr 07, 2021
Ekealterego:

It seems you are high on something bad... You have use all sort of ethnic slurs at will then turn around to call someone a tribalist.. this Ijaw man claiming Ibibio.
lol... Almost when I thought you'd win... You put ijaw...

Unlike you who is a tribal bastard..... Am an ibibio man... But am human and think human...but you are a tribal bastard and think like a bastard too...
I keep betting you stupid osu head to produce one reply without being tribal....
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:49am On Apr 07, 2021
Graysons:
Port Harcourt Ikwerres city? lol are you from Ikwerre?
And the last time I check, the Ikwerres have told you that they are not igbos so what are you going about for?

Trying hard to shift the goal post as usual..

Port Harcourt is an Ikwerre City. Period!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2021
NigerDeltaRep:

Gerroff my mention Kid.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2021
WorWorBoy:

Okrika ,Kalabari Bonny, Opobo are all clans not tribe. And they fall under the ijaw tribe.

See the areas you're claiming to be Ijaw, sometimes realities on ground stares you in the face.

These are the LGAs Rivers with the Languages spoken there, Ijaw is missing in the acclaimed areas as usual.

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by PHijo(m): 8:06am On Apr 07, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Okrika is distinct, Bonny and Opobo belongs to the Ibani tribe while Kalabari hailed from calabar (Nicknamed the new Calabar). They're all on same level with Ijaw, all Southern Minorities.

Why do you Igbo dumb Igbos think you can define us?

Do you know the history of all those places you mentioned? That Igbo slaves passed through our ports does not make us Igbo.

Kalabari had nothing to do with Calabar.

Bonny, Opobo, Okrika, Kalabari, Andoni etc are all active in Ijaw issues because they know their history and heritage.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Zooposki(f): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Its not a matter of allow, international laws permit you to allow Biafra access to the sea. Them go take una go UN if una no gree

Lol. What will UN do. Nothing. UN is a toothless bulldog. No country will allow another country destroy his country.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100565039]

Do you know the history of all those places you mentioned? That Igbo slaves passed through our ports does not make us Igbo.

Bonny, Opobo, Okrika, Kalabari, Andoni etc are all active in Ijaw issues because they know their history and heritage. [/quote][/s]

Bonny and opobo is recognized as Igbo by colonial map and history grin

Nigeria supreme court recognize opobo land as king jaja personal estate cheesy hope you know what this things mean?
Hope you know why Nigeria loose Bakassi grin

Las las your expansion will end the day Nigeria break up.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ikas have Ogwa ika organisation,Onu Ika and we are not interested in benin organisation,I see no reason you should be pained about benin people,them Bleep your sister toto?

I see why Buhari will appoint Irabor and Emefiele. If there is one thing Buhari is good at, it's appointing ineffectual misfits
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by PHijo(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100565039]

Bonny, Opobo, Okrika, Kalabari, Andoni etc are all active in Ijaw issues because they know their history and heritage. [/s]

Bonny and opobo is recognized as Igbo by colonial map and history grin

Nigeria supreme court recognize opobo land as king jaja personal estate cheesy hope you know what this things mean?
Hope you know why Nigeria loose Bakassi grin

Las las your expansion will end the day Nigeria break up.

Keep on deceiving yourself!
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by FatherOfJesus: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2021
Zooposki:

Lol. What will UN do. Nothing. UN is a toothless bulldog. No country will allow another country destroy his country.
Lol, UN is not toothless to Nigeria. Nigeria na toothless country
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

I see why Buhari will appoint Irabor and Emefiele. If there is one thing Buhari is good at, it's appointing ineffectual misfits
Your father is the ineffectual misfit here,can your father stand before Irabor and Emefiele?
Nairaland just dey give you power.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Your father is the ineffectual misfit here,can your father stand before Irabor and Emefiele?
Nairaland just dey give you power.

My father was a 29 RC officer and the coursemate of TY Buratai from the same Burma Battalion of the NDA (if you're familiar with the Nigerian military). Irabor is 34 RC and therefore his surbodinate

Mind your words and dont get yourself killed fighting another man's battle

Now back to the issue at hand
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

My father was a 29 RC officer and the coursemate of TY Buratai from the same Burma Battalion of the NDA (if you're familiar with the Nigerian military). Irabor is 34 RC and therefore his surbodinate

Mind your words and dont get yourself killed fighting another man's battle

Now back to the issue at hand
What is the name of your father? I want to check something.
Anyway,Irabor is now a CDS,that is what matters now,was your father ever a CDS?
Oh you wan kill me ba? So you that called ika people misfits you can't be killed?
Your father can be anyone,but don't think you are untouchable,that you can insult a whole tribe.
Abeg what is the name of your father?
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2021
Sufferingboy:

What is the name of your father? I want to check something.
Anyway,Irabor is now a CDS,that is what matters now,was your father ever a CDS?
Oh you wan kill me ba? So you that called ika people misfits you can't be killed?
Your father can be anyone,but don't think you are untouchable,that you can insult a whole tribe.
Abeg what is the name of your father?

Wasn't Alex Badeh the CAS and wasnt he killed along Abuja-Keffi road like any other person. Nobody is CDS forever but regimentality remains till the end

Even Irabor himself will slap you for this ignorant statement you made
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Wasn't Alex Badeh the CAS and wasnt he killed along Abuja-Keffi road like any other person. Nobody is CDS forever but regimentality remains till the end

Even Irabor himself will slap you for this ignorant statement you made
You are the one boosting about your father,forgeting that nobody in Nigeria is really untouchable,we can don't boost.
I only compared your father achievement to Irabors.
Yes,if you plan anything against Irabor e go scatter for your head.Kill one ika man in high position and expect retailation.
We are watching closely.
The man you guys mentioned his name the other time,what is his networth compare to jim ovia?
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by EMMY76: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
NigerDeltaRep:
slavery is choice... I am not going to be part of a country that has it's ties and even it's capital in one one tribe... While others are just numbers..

What is ur fears in biafra? There is going to be 100% resource control ur real worries should be the ability of ur ijaw brothers to manage ur resources effectively without going into major crises amongst urselves.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by hotplate: 7:17am On Apr 09, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]
Has it gotten to the leave where Bini people now claim Anioma grin
Bini people is indeed useless
bia this girl this statement is very ambiguous, i would want you to refute your statement and stop dragging the highly respectable bini people into any of your ethno-political debacle
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by skywalker240(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2021
HacheNoire:
Gibberish!
Who is fighting for sovereignty with you? Can you mention names?
One Nigeria is not negotiable. Earlier you realize that, the better.
Our unity is our strength and that will remain.
This is not intentional sir,but
You de craze. One nigeria ke u dia. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by SaintBishop: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Igboid:

Lol! Ogoni came from Ghana just yesterday bro.
How exactly was Obiigbo Ogoni land? You okay? Not a single village in Obiigbo is Ogoni.
And you igbos that came from Isreal Abi na jersulame how exactly did you own Oyigbo?are you normal? Oyigbo belongs to Ogoni people when the time comes, they will take back their lands that you stole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by BlackSaints: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

See the areas you're claiming to be Ijaw, sometimes realities on ground stares you in the face.

These are the LGAs Rivers with the Languages spoken there, Ijaw is missing in the acclaimed areas as usual.

Okrika is an ijaw clan oga

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Mrlcredible: 2:51am On Apr 16, 2021
Ekealterego:

Do not ever put Afikpo and poor in same sentence, only Afikpo North (Ehugbo) will do the whole of Ika... We are not Afikpo natives so cannot give you all their names. I know they have a lot of professors. Even one time HOD in Mathematics department at Uniben was an Afikpo man.
I know silent billionaires like Idu Igariwey and his brothers. The Oti family etc.
No Ika actor or actress is bigger than Grace Amah and Chacha Eke. Neither any of your musician bigger than Sinach.

Is it not the same Ika that is shown on Everything Ika Youtube channel? abi which one? Ika was even way way way worse than when I visited in 2013 and 2014, so backward and full of witches, thank God that Okowa gave it a small uplift, either ways, it is still full of brown roofs.

Here find shots of Afikpo. A good mix of nature and concrete.
the third picture is river Niger and it's not in afikpo
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ekealterego: 6:31am On Apr 16, 2021
Mrlcredible:
the third picture is river Niger and it's not in afikpo
Sorry bro .. the picture is from a screenshot of video on Afikpo. I took the screenshot myself. That's no where river Niger.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Mrlcredible: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2021
Ekealterego:

Sorry bro .. the picture is from a screenshot of video on Afikpo. I took the screenshot myself. That's no where river Niger.
so which river con big like that cos I no there are no large bodies of water in the SE asides from river Niger.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ekealterego: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2021
Mrlcredible:
so which river con big like that cos I no there are no large bodies of water in the SE asides from river Niger.
You are very funny. There is no SE state without a very very large body of water. This one is small (That is Ndibe beach by the way)... Many states are named after rivers. E.g Imo state is named after the large river

What of Azumini blue River in Abia state? The blue River is just some minutes away from the Atlantic..

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Atiku Condemns The Murder Of Ahmed Gulak By Unkown Gun Men / You Will Soon Enjoy Benefits Of Tough Decisions, Tinubu Assures Nigerians / Mark Dauda Kidnapped In Adamawa Ahead Of APC Governorship Rally

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.