Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty (11697 Views)

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. / #COVID_19 A Time Like This Our Counstitution Is Silent! What Happened? When.... / Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2021
Asgard13:

Name the tribe that has successfully clip their wing .. that made them shout and cry
I said it,you Igbos should learn to condemn what is bad.Stop playing tribalism,If an igbo man does or say something bad and you say it,his tribe men will start ranting to cover up for him.
Igbos are just another version of fulanis.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
My contribution is that,

we igbos dash Niger Delta republic the Ikwerre and Ika people
Shut up your mouth,Na you own ika?
We have been in our land since ancient times.You can't gift us to where we actually belong,because we are not your property,you poor ebonyi man.
Everyday you are always the one to mention Ika,wetin we do you?
Igbos and force attachment ehnn.
Igbos should learn to respect others and their choice.Anyway igbos have no culture,but we Ikas have culture and we don't insult others or try to attach to them by force.
Ikas are not important yet,shameless Igbos keep disturbing us.With the bad and uncultured life style of igbos,why will other tribes not massacre them again if given opportunity.
Igbos should learn manners,culture and stop impersonating other tribes online.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by gidgiddy: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2021
I laugh when a Bini man on one side of the River Niger, is calling an Ibibio man he knows nothing about, my 'Niger Delta brother'

Based on what? An Urhobo man who has no connection to Efik, will say the same

Niger Delta is just something that some people use in grabbing other people's lands

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sufferingboy:

We have been in our land since ancient times.You can't gift us to where we actually belong,because we are not your property,you poor ebonyi man.
Igbos should learn to respect others and their choice.Anyway igbos have no culture,but we Ikas have culture and we don't insult others or try to attach to them by force.
Ikas are not important yet,shameless Igbos keep disturbing us.With the bad and uncultured life style of igbos,why will other tribes not massacre them again if given opportunity.

You’re not Ika! You’re a vile impostor!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Who told you?
My father is from owa-oyibu and my mother idumesah,I am not ika for telling Igbos about their bad behaviour?
See we Ikas don't fancy igbos,Na igbos dey worry for problem wey nor be their own.
Do a survey in Ikaland and see that we nor fancy Igbos a seconds.
Later,Igbos will start shouting betrayal if we refuse to deny our Identity and take theirs.
Igbos should learn attach to those who fancy them, to avoid problems.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Igbos are already creating fake account impersonating other tribes,why do igbo guys,like force attachment?
Well Igbos never learn,they are always arrogant until you clip their wings,they will start shouting and crying.

Kindly point out the Igbos creating fake accounts and impersonating other tribes here and also show me where they forced attachment here too, U think by screaming Igbo you'll garner sympathy? Instead of you to concentrate on how you'll get your Niger Delta republic you ended up discussing Igbo, seems Igbos are giving you sleepless nights.

14 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sufferingboy:

OP, I think this imposter here is determined to derail this your beautiful thread.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

See how his ranting like a woman, vomiting rubbish all over the thread. All he wanted was attention and he'd got one. Let's let him be

8 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Igboid: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Well OP. Unlike IPOB. I support the Babelian Niger Delta republic of thousand ethnic minorities.

However as per your post. Obiigbo is not part of your Babelian republic. Obiigbo is Ndoki and Asaland and these are Igbo clans.

Worry less about Obiigbo and worry more about your lands.

God bless Niger Delta republic.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
BigSarah:
Niger delta is just ijaw and ogoni
biafra is just igbo

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:
I'm an ijaw man and I believe in biafra.
Biafra is my country.
Biafra is made up of SS and se.uf you don't like it,you can join Yoruba Muslims.
shut up. You are igbo.. to hell with biafra..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by BigSarah(f): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
biafra is just igbo

Not a lie
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by technicallyrich(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
shut up. You are igbo.. to hell with biafra..
You are a made man for telling me I'm Igbo.
I m a proud ijaw man.and I support Biafra or Niger Delta republic.
You can go through my old post to confirm.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:

It's a big liar.igbos cannot maginalize injaws.
My guy na ijawooo.ijaws are one of the bravest,richest and strongest black tribe on Earth.
Even your Niger Delta are as and se.
Like abia and imo are Niger Delta,and anambra has oil.
Is better we support Biafra,so our numbers can come up to fight Nigeria.
we are not coming out to fight anything until niger delta republic is agitation start.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by technicallyrich(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we are not coming out to fight anything until niger delta republic is agitation start.
We never put head together get Biafra,na Niger Delta republic.
Well I support both.
My own is let us divide from the cowardsst and illiterate.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:

You are a made man for telling me I'm Igbo.
I m a proud ijaw man.and I support Biafra or Niger Delta republic.
You can go through my old post to confirm.
alright. but binawei we are not going to actualised that ojukwu republic.. but boro and our fathers died for a republic course, and we shall realized it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
Asgard13:

Name the tribe that has successfully clip their wing .. that made them shout and cry
fulani clip your wing thats why una lord cownu is crying everyday.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
ivolt:
Nigerdelta is silent because it is a political creation. Any attempt to govern base on it will result in intractable crisis. Many minority ethnic groups also understand that their safety depends on the country. Without it, their bigger neighbors will make their lives a living hell.

One thing with Nigerians is that you are obsessed with "being many". I don't think there is any other country in which people are so obsessed with numbers.
In an actual war, numbers don't mean that much:

1) Japan has always defeated China which is 10 times more populated than Japan.

2) Eritrea defeated Ethiopia which is 10 times more populated than Eritrea

3) Israel defeated the Arab League which was 40 times more populated than Israel

4) Little Rwanda is bullying giant Congo

In Nigeria, you people are dumb. The so called "majority tribes" (every census is littered with fraudulent claims) believe that they have more rights than those they call "minority tribes"...this is just caveman mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Kinematics: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
In the Niger Delta we don't make noise. Our actions are always felt nationwide whenever we decide to roar.

For now we are watching and taking notes.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by technicallyrich(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
alright. but binawei we are not going to actualised that ojukwu republic.. but boro and our fathers died for a republic course, and we shall realized it.
Sometimes you don't do things with emotions,Biafra is good but Niger Delta will be better.
To fight for a country is not b beans,and ijaws can't do it alone.
But ss and se can.
So we and igbos are marginalized by afonja Muslims and their masters.we need to join hands together and fight.
Mind you even if Biafra comes,I don't believe igbos can marginalize an ijaw man.
1 ijaw man is equal to two egbo men.
1 ijaw man is equal to atleast 10 afonja cowards.
Ijaws are the bravest tribe in Nigeria and the richest.
Asawana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
To inform all the fools from the southwest and the southeast who believe they can share the south-south amongst each other: let me tell you that the south-south is closer to the definition of an ethnicity than the southwest and the southeast are. The southsouth was part of one precolonial country going by the name Benin, Lagos was also part of that country.
Under the same central ruler: Oba of Benin empire.
Igbos, yorubas are not ethnicities, they are political constructs. The people of the southsouth are an ethnicity by rights of history.

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Kindly point out the Igbos creating fake accounts and impersonating other tribes here and also show me where they forced attachment here too, U think by screaming Igbo you'll garner sympathy? Instead of you to concentrate on how you'll get your Niger Delta republic you ended up discussing Igbo, seems Igbos are giving you sleepless nights.
Calm down,one of you mention Ika first that is why responded.
Go back and check my first comment on this thread and see if I mentioned Igbos or biafra.Until that poor ebonyi man mentioned Ika that is why responded to the abakeleke hegoat.
You igbos are always the first to call other tribe by the time we respond you will start complaining.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:

Sometimes you don't do things with emotions,Biafra is good but Niger Delta will be better.
But ss and se can.
So we and igbos are marginalized by afonja Muslims and their masters.we need to join hands together and fight.
Mind you even if Biafra comes,I don't believe igbos can marginalize an ijaw man.
Asawana

Stop being an idiot.
Also stop looking for suicidal alliances and stop assuming things.
War is won by strategy, not by numbers, nor be chest beating.
The southsouth+Lagos will stand on its own.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kinematics:
In the Niger Delta we don't make noise. Our actions are always felt nationwide whenever we decide to roar.

For now we are watching and taking notes.
Bros thank you,we are not loud.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Calm down,one of you mention Ika first that is why responded.
Go back and check my first comment on this thread and see if I mentioned Igbos or biafra.Until that poor ebonyi man mentioned Ika that is why responded to the abakeleke hegoat.
You igbos are always the first to call other tribe by the time we respond you will start complaining.
Ika are not Igbo.
Igbo are southeastern people, no matter the propaganda which the Igbo are trying to spread.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Truthshots:

One thing with Nigerians is that you are obsessed with "being many". I don't think there is any other country in which people are so obsessed with numbers.
In an actual war, numbers don't mean that much:

1) Japan has always defeated China which is 10 times more populated than Japan.

2) Eritrea defeated Ethiopia which is 10 times more populated than Eritrea

3) Israel defeated the Arab League which was 40 times more populated than Israel

In Nigeria, you people are dumb. The so called "majority tribes" (every census is littered with fraudulent claims) believe that they have more rights than those they call "minority tribes"...this is just caveman mentality.
My benin brother domor sir.
Though we will form Niger delta republic,not a modern benin empire under any oba.
But,you right with your comment above,winning wars is not always by numbers.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Truthshots:

Ika are not Igbo.
Igbo are southeastern people, no matter the propaganda which the Igbo are trying to spread.
We are not benin neither,we are brothers to both benins and Igbos.
Epa domor sir.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:

But ss and se can.
Asawana
WANA! but do you know cownu seek the aliance of yoruba, so that both biafra and oodua can join hands together and fight to get freedom... now the question you people need to ask una sef is ...why didnt cownu also stretch such support to the niger delta? ...did cownu ask to kill oodua self-determinition to under biafra before they support each other? ...why is it that Igbos want to kill niger delta self determinition to under biafra??
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by technicallyrich(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
WANA! but do you know cownu seek the aliance of yoruba, so that both biafra and oodua can join hands together and fight to get freedom... now the question you people need to ask una sef is ...why didnt cownu also stretch such support to the niger delta? ...did cownu ask to kill oodua self-determinition to under biafra before they support each other? ...why is it that Igbos want to kill niger delta self determinition to under biafra??
To me I believe kanu is fighting for SS and se.
Biafra is SS and se.
And the igbos are the closest brothers to ijaws.
Is time we stop all these talk about igbos we maginalize an ijaw man.
An ijaw man for that matter.if Biafra comes igbos can't.
Ijaws are warriors and everybody knows that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
You guys should stop giving free publicity to that bastard calling himself cownu. Stop talking about that fool.

The guy is mentally ill.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:

Biafra is SS and se.

Biafra is parts of South east and parts of Cameroon. Count the southsouth out of biafra.
We don't want biafra, we have never been in the same unit as biafra. The southeast can have their biafra amongst parts of them and parts of Cameroon, but they can forget about the southsouth, we are not interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:

Biafra is SS and se.

is biafra the only name to freedom? why exactly should we join that biafra?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Factional Delegate Lists Threaten APC Convention / Revealed: How Ibb, Buhari, Atikuothers Sponsor Boko Haram! / FG Begins Oil Bloc Bid Rounds In May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.