Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty (11694 Views)

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. / #COVID_19 A Time Like This Our Counstitution Is Silent! What Happened? When.... / Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
is biafra the only name to freedom? why exactly should we join that biafra?

Obviously, the southeasterners see us as war booty.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
Truthshots:

You guys should stop giving free publicity to that bastard calling himself cownu. Stop talking about that fool.

The guy is mentally ill.
exactly my brother.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by PHijo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:

To me I believe kanu is fighting for SS and se.
Biafra is SS and se.
And the igbos are the closest brothers to ijaws.
Is time we stop all these talk about igbos we maginalize an ijaw man.
An ijaw man for that matter.if Biafra comes igbos can't.
Ijaws are warriors and everybody knows that.

No sane Ijaw man will support the establishment of a country with the Igbos. Either you are an Igbo imposter or you are an enemy of Ijaw people's interests.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
is biafra the only name to freedom? why exactly should we join that biafra?

Of what economic importance is a minority tribe like Ijaw to biafra?
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by technicallyrich(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Truthshots:

Biafra is parts of South east and parts of Cameroon. Count the southsouth out of biafra.
We don't want biafra, we have never been in the same unit as biafra. The southeast can have their biafra amongst parts of them and parts of Cameroon, but they can forget about the southsouth, we are not interested.
I m an ijaw man and I support Biafra.
I also know friend who are from the so called as that supports Biafra.
The Niger Delta republic who is even fighting for it.
And tell me why in particular you want to carve out some Igbos because even in SS or the Niger Delta there are some Igbos.
Why do you want to carve out some Igbos.
Why.
If it's marginalization,I don't believe an Igbo man can marginalize an ijaw man, atleast ijaws are the bravest tribe in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by technicallyrich(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
PHijo:

No sane Ijaw man will support the establishment of a country with the Igbos. Either you are an Igbo imposter or you are an enemy of Ijaw people's interests.
We have done these several times.i m proudly ijaw an support biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:

I m an ijaw man and I support Biafra.
I also know friend who are from the so called as that supports Biafra.
The Niger Delta republic who is even fighting for it.
And tell me why in particular you want to carve out some Igbos because even in SS or the Niger Delta there are some Igbos.
Why do you want to carve out some Igbos.
Why.
If it's marginalization,I don't believe an Igbo man can marginalize an ijaw man, atleast ijaws are the bravest tribe in Nigeria.

You are free to relocate to Enugu and start singing igbo-kwenu.

The southsouth is not interested in biafra.

But you know what, they won't have you there (south-east), what they want is land and access to the sea and ressources, the rest is collateral to them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by technicallyrich(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Truthshots:

You are free to relocate to Enugu and start singing igbo-kwenu.

The southsouth is not interested in biafra.
You have not answer my question.
Why do you want some Igbos and don't want the other's.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Truthshots:

Obviously, the southeasterners see us as war booty.
if that is the case, then they should support niger delta as they support oduduwa.. We dont have to belong in one country before we can fight for freedom..
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
The southeasterners are like the friend who doesn't invite you for his birthday when you are poor but suddenly remembers to invite you the moment you become a millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
if that is the case, then they should support niger delta as they support oduduwa.. We dont have to belong in one country before we can fight for freedom..
They are not really fighting for freedom, they are fighting to become the uppressors, that is their own version of freedom.

I believe there is ground to fight for freedom, but in Nigeria, these groups have different agendas.
You can't trust a fly in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by budaatum: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Emergingnation:
Typical Unity beggars , to hell with your useless one Nigeria !

One Nigeria my foot !

You spend your entire existence destroying your country then you wonder why you live in the hell you created.

No one does you but yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG0XfoQkxlc
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

cant we be in peace or be friend as in different countries?? why did you choose to hate us when we seek our own republic?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:

You have not answer my question.
Why do you want some Igbos and don't want the other's.

What is the definition of Igbo, keep in mind I am Anioma and my emperor is called Oba of Benin.

The thing is that you guys in the southeast believe you can make decisions for us in the southsouth. But guys, we are not your osu. You guys are mistaking us for something else entirely.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by PHijo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:

We have done these several times.i m proudly ijaw an support biafra.

You are not Ijaw!
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Truthshots:

They are not really fighting for freedom, they are fighting to become the uppressors, that is their own version of freedom.

I believe there is ground to fight for freedom, but in Nigeria, these groups have different agendas.
You can't trust a fly in Nigeria.
you are very correct.. thats also my point of view into so-called biafra of a thing
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by PHijo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Of ALL economic importance

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
cant we be in peace or be friend as in different countries?? why did you choose to hate us when we seek our own republic?

Personally, I don't want any Niger Delta minority tribes in Igbo republic.

Niger Delta Republic can keep Ika and Ikwerre too
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by PHijo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
MikeBetty:
Same way smaller tribes will be skeptical of ijaw dominance. You are in for a long thing.

I prefer a homogeneous Ijaw republic. That's the best for us.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
PHijo:

thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
thank you
Anytime bro
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

we even want outplain ijaw republic. you people can now have the akwacross and even benin if they agreed for you. atleast this will stop the ijawphobia from you igbos

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we even want outplain ijaw republic. you people can now have the akwacross and even benin if they agreed for you. atleast this will stop the ijawphobia from you igbos

Benin doesn't agree, the southeasterners can have themselves (not even all of them), stop throwing other people under the bus.

Biafran activists, your future is within parts of the southeast and Cameroon, go ask Biya if he agrees to let you take some land and make your igbosupremacist country where you can sing igbo-kwenu all day.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
Truthshots:

Benin doesn't agree, the southeasterners can have themselves, stop throwing other people under the bus.
am sorry brother. thank for rejectin that satanic thing
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by NigerDeltaRep: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Oga,after total observation of this post,I can authoritatively say that you are an imposter.
lol... I am and will always be from akwaibom state...

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Igboid: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Sufferingboy:

We are not benin neither,we are brothers to both benins and Igbos.
Epa domor sir.

Lol! Ika are no brother to Ndiigbo. We don't send or know una.
You are just a Bini man whose ancestors lost your Bini language. Better embrace your Bini brothers, because the hostility you will get from this Igbo generation will shock you. We are not like our parents.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Igboid: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Exactly the opinion of sensible Igbos.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
Igboid:

Lol! Ika are no brother to Ndiigbo. We don't send or know una.
You are just a Bini man whose ancestors lost your Bini language. Better embrace your Bini brothers, because the hostility you will get from this Igbo generation will shock you. We are not like our parents.

Word

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Igboid: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

You’re not Ika! You’re a vile impostor!

He might be Ika. His behavior is not different from that of an average Ika person.
If in doubt visit Onu Ika and other Ika forums and go through their archives there.
He might be an impostor but his behavior is quintessential Ika behavior, so if he really is an impostor, then he is representing Ika people very well.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Emergingnation(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
budaatum:

You spend your entire existence destroying your country then you wonder why you live in the hell you created.

No one does you but yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG0XfoQkxlc
I am from South south By The GOD'S GRACE ! I need a country where we can control 100% of our GOD given resources, not where northern parasites will continue reaping where they didn't sow ...
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by budaatum: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
Emergingnation:
I am from South south By HIS GOD'S GRACE ! I need a couple where we can control 100% of our GOD given resources, not where northern parasites will be reaping where they didn't sow ...

Be there thinking your face is not noticing you cutting off your nose because your mouth is too busy wailing. You will see what you did when you get to your eyes.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ivolt: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Truthshots:

One thing with Nigerians is that you are obsessed with "being many". I don't think there is any other country in which people are so obsessed with numbers.
In an actual war, numbers don't mean that much:

1) Japan has always defeated China which is 10 times more populated than Japan.

2) Eritrea defeated Ethiopia which is 10 times more populated than Eritrea

3) Israel defeated the Arab League which was 40 times more populated than Israel

4) Little Rwanda is bullying giant Congo

In Nigeria, you people are dumb. The so called "majority tribes" (every census is littered with fraudulent claims) believe that they have more rights than those they call "minority tribes"...this is just caveman mentality.
Your generations are dumb and foolish, that is why they beget you. You are probably the brightest one within your lineage which gave you the confidence to spew this trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office in Enugu / Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab / Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.