Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,965 members, 7,825,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! (2239 Views)

THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 / The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by edoairways: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
walesho:
To have rest of mind, go for either , Google Pixel, Samsung or iPhone
Why are their phones scarce in Nigeria?
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by walesho(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
edoairways:

Why are their phones scarce in Nigeria?

I guess they selected few countries in terms of distribution, and some Nigerians dont really know about the brand yet. And google Pixel in terms of stock Android is the mother of all other android os like samsung, xiaomi, sony etc.

And the fake type of Google Pixel is very rare because its not common

I love my Google Pixel been the first time.

I will have love to get the iPhone but the restrictions are just too much for me.

When another latest Google Pixel is out, I will sell this and buy the latest one
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by Freelancerx: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
edoairways:

This was what I was preaching yet I was tagged a Tecno marketer. God bless you for this
it is normal for them to call you a marketer because you dont agree with them.
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by Freelancerx: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
edoairways:

The truth is Xiaomi marketers are numerous in this platform. Let's stop deceiving ourselves with the slogan of brand loyalty. Their expression on other related threads says it all.
When it is xiaomi they are called brand loyalist, when it is tecno or infinix they are called marketers. Jokers grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by scarycuteface(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
Freelancerx:
When it is xiaomi they are called brand loyalist, when it is tecno or infinix they are called marketers. Jokers grin
Maybe they find it hard to believe that Tecno can have loyalists grin forgetting that choices are different
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by scarycuteface(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
I have used infinix and tecno I hate them
now before you call xiaomi marketer I'm not using one of their products now
reasons are
poor UI
poor display
camera die out overtime
ads everywhere even on your lock screen
kings of marketing lies
I hate transsion devices I love any other phone products aside transsion companies
Transsion no good, xiaomi no good. Which one come good?
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by dankwoska: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
angry I noticed most of them have not even users the phones before commenting...

They should stop reading alone o
scarycuteface:
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by scarycuteface(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
dankwoska:
angry I noticed most of them have not even users the phones before commenting...

They should stop reading alone o
na their way
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
scarycuteface:
I never said Xiaomi not good
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by skywalker240(m): 12:27am On Apr 05, 2021
edoairways:

The truth is Xiaomi marketers are numerous in this platform. Let's stop deceiving ourselves with the slogan of brand loyalty. Their expression on other related threads says it all.
Majority of their expressions are theorithically based on letdowns, frustration, and dissapointment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Info On Where I Can Get Full Bible Download For My Nokia And Ericsson / 2go + Operamini Combined Application For Jar / [MT6582] Xperia E4 Custom Rom For Gionee M2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.