Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! (2211 Views)

THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 / The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by LegalRambles(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2021
Okay so I will make this self explanatory and easy on the eyes. I will use this conversation between Xiaomi Marketers and various end consumers to show my point

Consumer : I use an Infinix phone and it's very good
Xiaomi Marketer : you are a transsion marketer
2nd Consumer : I use a Xiaomi phone but it's having issues
Xiaomi Marketer : You are lying, you are a troll and a transsion Marketer
3rd Consumer: I use a Samsung A series something.
Xiaomi Marketer : All Samsung Aseries are of poor quality and a total rip off come over to Xiaomi Midrange; Xiaomi phones that are bedeviled with a lot of software glitches.
4th Consumer : I want to buy a Samsung S10 or a Mi 11 ultra
Xiaomi Marketer : S10 is old technology buy Mi 11 ultra ; The screen is Samsung, the camera is Sony and processor is Snapdragon. There's nothing that Xiaomi produces itself. Very dependent brand that is dependent on other brands. Before you mention Apple does same, apple at least produces its own processor.
5th Consumer: Can Xiaomi improve their camera
Xiaomi Marketer: Xiaomi is without fault probably you should clean your lenses it's normal
Same 5th Consumer : It's not normal the problem still persists
Xiaomi Marketer: You must be a transsion Marketer, because I'm also using the same phone and there's nothing wrong with it.
I'll add more along the way. You can also add yours

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by LegalRambles(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2021
KallmemrB0:
Same thread same bigots who think they own Xiaomi Company.. At least since the last time I was here most of you should have grown abit.. Why Fire cheap shots at someone harmless..dont let the little Xiaomi gadget u know little about be the most important aspect of your life.. Lots to Conquer in the Real World

I Come in peace

I greet The Wise and Reasonable Elders of Xiaomi council

Walkee:
you are obviously one of the phone brands worshipers here who believe it's their duty to worship and defend the particular phone they use. I'm typing this reply on a Redmi note 8 pro which I use as my second phone so in case you think I'm here to trash your lovely xiaomi. How many phones have they launched since January? How many can you get like how you get phones from normal companies? All the phones dealers on Nairaland, I haven't seen a single one of them list mi 11 as part of their product ordinary A52 that was launched few weeks ago is everywhere. I can't be searching nooks and cranny for a phone I'm going to pay for in order not to get scammed. I can't find something on physical store, jumia, aliexpress or Amazon and you are here arguing with me unnecessarily. The Samsung S series that are everywhere, are they using plastic chips? Xiaomi's problem is irresponsibility. They launch over 50 phones yet you can't get them to buy anywhere. They can conserve their resources and do the ones they can mass produce instead of trying to compete unnecessarily

gremp:

No matter the amount of phones they release, they're not the ones making the SoC therefore they're bottlenecked as they can only work on what's given.

They also have different levels of phones which uses different SoC so it comes back to the supply of those SoC which they can do nothing about.

The pandemic is also a big factor but one might argue that it's not the same for the likes of iPhone and Samsung but one has to consider that iPhone has their own specialized chip produced by TMSC and Samsung produces the exclusive Exynos SoC which is used in some regional variants of their phones therefore making sure shortages of outside sources don't affect supply.
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by Jacobx007: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2021
Yy
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by Olobofife(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2021
LegalRambles:
Okay so I will make this self explanatory and easy on the eyes. I will use this conversation between Xiaomi Marketers and various end consumers to show my point

Consumer : I use an Infinix phone and it's very good
Xiaomi Marketer : you are a transsion marketer
2nd Consumer : I use a Xiaomi phone but it's having issues
Xiaomi Marketer : You are lying, you are a troll and a transsion Marketer
3rd Consumer: I use a Samsung A series something.
Xiaomi Marketer : All Samsung Aseries are of poor quality and a total rip off come over to Xiaomi Midrange; Xiaomi phones that are bedeviled with a lot of software glitches.
4th Consumer : I want to buy a Samsung S10 or a Mi 11 ultra
Xiaomi Marketer : S10 is old technology buy Mi 11 ultra ; The screen is Samsung, the camera is Sony and processor is Snapdragon. There's nothing that Xiaomi produces itself. Very dependent brand that is dependent on other brands. Before you mention Apple does same, apple at least produces its own processor.
5th Consumer: Can Xiaomi improve their camera
Xiaomi Marketer: Xiaomi is without fault probably you should clean your lenses it's normal
Same 5th Consumer : It's not normal the problem still persists
Xiaomi Marketer: You must be a transsion Marketer, because I'm also using the same phone and there's nothing wrong with it.
I'll add more along the way. You can also add yours
na xiaomi matter go kill all tecno, infinix and itel marketers.

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by LegalRambles(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2021
Olobofife:
na xiaomi matter go kill all tecno, infinix and itel marketers.

Here again is a Xiaomi marketer with the marketer tag. Pasting it boldly on the foreheads of those who condemn their beloved brand.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by Youngpo413: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2021
k
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by Valleys(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2021
In all you do in life, don't argue with a Dunce.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by LegalRambles(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2021
Valleys:
In all you do in life, don't argue with me, I am a Dunce.
I am sorry to hear that but here is for phones. Go to the health section. They will help you find a solution.

Back to my posts, this is not trolling. But my attempt at creating awareness. Awareness of the need to stop the witch hunt against other consumers in a poor attempt to market a failed brand.
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by Olobofife(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2021
LegalRambles:

Here again is a Xiaomi marketer with the marketer tag. Pasting it boldly on the foreheads of those who condemn their beloved brand.
na high blood pressure go kill you. I'm proudly Xiaomi marketer, which brand are you marketing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by edoairways: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2021
LegalRambles:

I am sorry to hear that but here is for phones. Go to the health section. They will help you find a solution.

Back to my posts, this is not trolling. But my attempt at creating awareness. Awareness of the need to stop the witch hunt against other consumers in a poor attempt to market a failed brand.
This was what I was preaching yet I was tagged a Tecno marketer. God bless you for this
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by LegalRambles(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2021
Olobofife:
na high blood pressure go kill you. I'm proudly Xiaomi marketer, which brand are you marketing?
Oga be calming down, abi is Xiaomi owing monthly payments?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by LegalRambles(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2021
edoairways:

This was what I was preaching yet I was tagged a Tecno marketer. God bless you for this

Yes sir, because they are clouded with their brand bashing. They fail to realise the effect of their recklessness on other consumers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by Olobofife(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2021
LegalRambles:

Oga be calming down, abi is Xiaomi owing monthly payments?
if they are owing me, I won't be advertising them. Which brand are you marketing?

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by LegalRambles(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2021
Olobofife:
if they are owing me, I won't be advertising them. Which brand are you marketing?

As a marketer you wouldn't want to be caught speaking from both sides of your mouth. So they can be owing you and you still market their trash.
As for me I have turned down various offers from the Xiaomi team on Nairaland to market for them. I am presently not involved in your work.
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by sunshineV(f): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2021
story story o story everywhere o yeh
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by skywalker240(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2021
Most xiaomi fans over here you term marketers are not really what you assume them to be.

most of them (myself included) were once heavy users and patronizers of transsion products that obviously didnt match our expectations despite the heavy sums we paid, it's frustrating to be honest. Like how do you feel after coming out of a toxic relationship to meet a woman that gives you peace of mind, you would and surely must at some certain point in life weigh and compare the past with the present and judge. If xiaomi truly has marketers, then they are few, cos the product speaks for itself and fans (your so called marketers) would always judge after weighing and comparing.

Thats the truth, and again if xiaomi marketers are over here in large numbers, then i beleive there would be large service centers spread across the nation. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by gremp(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2021
LegalRambles what was your intent when quoting my statement?
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2021
Buy NOKIA or SAMSUNG...

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by LegalRambles(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2021
gremp:
LegalRambles what was your intent when quoting my statement?

For reference purposes sir
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by gremp(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2021
LegalRambles:

For reference purposes sir

Sure of course, no ulterior motives wink

But it's good as you also posted the comment that I replied to so it won't be out of context since person was bashing Xiaomi for not having enough stock like Samsung (Who by his statement are not using 'Plastic Chips' grin ) while conveniently forgetting Samsung has their own In-house SoC(Exynos) which makes them have enough phone stock.

I currently use a Nokia 2.4 and I've never used a Xiaomi phone but I love great technology offered at a low price per performance so when I see someone claiming global truths based on prejudice, I sometimes cringe.
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by Randerl: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2021
TRANSSION, ITEL, INFINIX & TECNO reacts

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by Olobofife(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
LegalRambles:

As a marketer you wouldn't want to be caught speaking from both sides of your mouth. So they can be owing you and you still market their trash.
As for me I have turned down various offers from the Xiaomi team on Nairaland to market for them. I am presently not involved in your work.
you are stupid to turned down gold for bronze.
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by LegalRambles(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
gremp:

Sure of course, no ulterior motives wink

But it's good as you also posted the comment that I replied to so it won't be out of context since person was bashing Xiaomi for not having enough stock like Samsung (Who by his statement are not using 'Plastic Chips' grin ) while conveniently forgetting Samsung has their own In-house SoC(Exynos) which makes them have enough phone stock.

I currently use a Nokia 2.4 and I've never used a Xiaomi phone but I love great technology offered at a low price per performance so when I see someone claiming global truths based on prejudice, I sometimes cringe.
Hmm true tho
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by LegalRambles(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Olobofife:
you are stupid to turned down gold for bronze.

I never accepted bronze or whatever deal

Samsung and iPhone Marketers come and take me. I am all yours and ready to effectively promote the brand image online.
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by gremp(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
LegalRambles:

Hmm true tho

wink
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
I have used infinix and tecno I hate them
now before you call xiaomi marketer I'm not using one of their products now
reasons are
poor UI
poor display
camera die out overtime
ads everywhere even on your lock screen
kings of marketing lies
I hate transsion devices I love any other phone products aside transsion companies

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by Jazzman01: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
let's face the truth, Xiaomi products are full of software glitches and their battery performance is below par especially in sleep mode. I still can't explain how I manage to loose 2 to 3% overnight, something that doesn't happen with my Samsung or other transsion products I have used in the past.
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by Elxandre(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
But seriously why would you pick S10 over Mi 11 ultra if money isn't a factor? Even a Samsung fan wouldn't.

Many companies don't produce their hardware. It's a normal thing. Take your HP laptop for instance, do they make any of the components? Does it make them less reputable?

If you wan bash, do it well na.

I agree with the fierceness of Xiaomi loyalists in dismissing complaints from people though. I feel it's sometimes uncalled for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by edoairways: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Jazzman01:
let's face the truth, Xiaomi products are full of software glitches and their battery performance is below par especially in sleep mode. I still can't explain how I manage to loose 2 to 3% overnight, something that doesn't happen with my [b]Samsung or other transsion products I have used in the pas[/b]t.
Software glitches and battery performance is correct but how sure are you at the bolded?
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by walesho(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2021
To have rest of mind, go for either , Google Pixel, Samsung or iPhone
Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by jaxxy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
These are simply traits of the Chinese and Chinese Fone markers. They can’t engage criticism or compliants sensibly so they play stupid and childish mind games and denials.

All of you.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Hypocrisy Exposed! by edoairways: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
skywalker240:
Most xiaomi fans over here you term marketers are not really what you assume them to be.

most of them (myself included) were once heavy users and patronizers of transsion products that obviously didnt match our expectations despite the heavy sums we paid, it's frustrating to be honest. Like how do you feel after coming out of a toxic relationship to meet a woman that gives you peace of mind, you would and surely must at some certain point in life weigh and compare the past with the present and judge. If xiaomi truly has marketers, then they are few, cos the product speaks for itself and fans (your so called marketers) would always judge after weighing and comparing.

Thats the truth, and again if xiaomi marketers are over here in large numbers, then i beleive there would be large service centers spread across the nation. cheesy
The truth is Xiaomi marketers are numerous in this platform. Let's stop deceiving ourselves with the slogan of brand loyalty. Their expression on other related threads says it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Play PS2 Games On Your Smartphone / Infinix Hot Note 2(big 6) Leak Spec / Techno L8plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.