Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life (44461 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce / Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Ekg911(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

You actually want to be scamming people but got scammed in the process angry

I had to follow your previous posts and I experienced you mentioned him with your WhatsApp number and get contacted by an IMAGINARY slawor.miir.

I have to show you your idiocy, ANYONE CAN CLAIM TO BE HIM. You're not smart and can never even succeed in that shady deal

Did he even respond to you on nairaland about messaging you through that line?

Stop disturbing yourself, you've been scammed by someone else and not himself.

Though you're both thieves but I think he isn't the one this time.

KNOWLEDGEABLE scammer has scammed you.

More of it to come you and your cohorts way. THIEVES
OGA na him scam me if not how many post I don mention am say him be scammer but him never deny or argue any time way I mention for here
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Damisam93(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
Arizonaz:
There are people who discovered themselves during their 30s. Sometimes life is not determined by how you started, but how you ended matters the most.

Gbayi
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Benzemma(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/11/07/7-things-you-should-learn-to-do-in-your-20s-to-avoid-regrets-in-your-later-life/
Abeg who knows any cult group or babalawo around Onitsha. I must revenge for what one useless fellows did to me that made me lost my 4yrs life savings including that of my parents, I must collect my money back from him or he pays back with his blood. 700k is not a small amount that a human being like me will make me lose and go Scott free never.
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Benzemma(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Oshokalo:
u see dat no 4 many youths of dat 20 yrs lack finicial discipline,with their small money they want to buy everything that comes their way
is better they buy everything that comes their way oo with their money. That's how I was forming financial discipline, for 4yrs now I have not bought any meaningful thing for myself, until one useless fellow jam me like Dangote trailer and made me lose all I have been saving for the years. But I promise him is either he pay me the money or be ready to pay with his dear life.
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
bisiswag:

As simple as this is,it's so Apt. Young folks may think it's all nonsense but by the time you are in your mid thirties and never had these points on lock down,then my dear,sorry is your case. You become so frustrated and then turn to philosopher by force.

You reek of Ignorance. And what Is wrong In becoming a philosopher?? Philosophers are the Invisible ones behind the scene controlling and making decisions for you Ignorant lots.....
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by caandi: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Very good advice....

Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������

Potato Cheese Balls | without cheese |Easy snack recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKD85JuXaTE
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by benzene00: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Benzemma:
Abeg who knows any cult group or babalawo around Onitsha. I must revenge for what one useless fellows did to me that made me lost my 4yrs life savings including that of my parents, I must collect my money back from him or he pays back with his blood. 700k is not a small amount that a human being like me will make me lose and go Scott free never.

Calm down, what happened

I might be off help
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by mywells: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
stay away from jobless ladies with high tastes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Richthekid: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ok
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Amanee:
In addition

Leave your country! Especially if it's Nigeria

This should be number one mostly if you are from a very poor home just like me then, I traveled out when I was 20 and it change my life for ever..

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by squarelead(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Probably because we are in Nigeria . Some rules does not pertain in advanced counties
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Eriokanmi: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
1, 3 and 6....iza gooooal
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Eriokanmi: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Amanee:
In addition

Leave your country! Especially if it's Nigeria
Another... gooooooal!

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by WinterMinter(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ekg911:
OGA refund my money or confirm my wechat account or I go put you for juju
I can create and verify your wechat for you
moreover how will you pay that huge money for wechat
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Dearlord(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Forget all this formula, na Baba God Draft board we dey
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by DEMZEE(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
SmartyPants:

You are free to have your opinions. Your opinions are not fact. Scientific studies, unlike your opinion, have been subjected to much rigour and are therefore reliable.

It has been proven that guys who get married earlier tend to be more successful. Take it or leave it.

And there are facts that show that men who marry early tend to divorce the most
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Liposure: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Benzemma:
is better they buy everything that comes their way oo with their money. That's how I was forming financial discipline, for 4yrs now I have not bought any meaningful thing for myself, until one useless fellow jam me like Dangote trailer and made me lose all I have been saving for the years. But I promise him is either he pay me the money or be ready to pay with his dear life.
nawa people sef
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by adonnei: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
3. Build Connections Early If You Can: Truth is at 20s you are probably busy with either education, skill acquisition or apprenticeship that you may not have time to build connections. Moreover you are still too young to know important and highly placed persons to build Connections. However, you are not too young to build Connections, if you have the opportunity in whatever capacity to meet influential persons, do as much as possible to get acquainted with them and establish contact if possible. Attend forums, seminars and events, they will improve your chances of meeting persons of influence.
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Chukabiz(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ologundudu2020:
In a month I’m done with 20s and No regrets yet tho
But I basically observe all of OP points up there and it worked.

Meanwhile

If you need a dog that is gentle, smart and easy to train, a German Shepherd is your best bet.
They love completely and are very protective of their owners.

They are safe with kids and easy to love.
adorable Four weeks German Shepherd puppies need a home to flourish, and a parent to love!

Quality top notch German Shepard puppies available for sale in Abeokuta, both male and female available

What’sapp

Zero seven zero, three three, two six, six one, nine three

Please how much does it cost to take care of the adult of this dog monthly?
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by SmartyPants(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
DEMZEE:

And there are facts that show that men who marry early tend to divorce the most

Okay, share let me see
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Ologundudu2020: 6:16am On Apr 20, 2021
Chukabiz:

Please how much does it cost to take care of the adult of this dog monthly?
WhatsApp me let’s talk there
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Benzemma(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2021
benzene00:

Calm down, what happened

I might be off help
how I wish I can have your WhatsApp number, so that I will give the whole detail on how it happened. Truly am very angry at that idiot. And the only thing that will save him is if he brings back my money to me or else if I see anything I do to raise money, I will use it and hunt for his life. Imagine someone making me see myself as a useless human being. Am thinking of arresting him, but I don't have money now and police can collect bribe from him. The only option for me now is to attack him physical or spiritual.
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Oshokalo: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Benzemma:
only if u know wat I mean,boys of that age will have earpiece will want to buy earpod,buy every latest cloth,use phone only six month and sale it
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by SavageResponse(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bluehill1051:
Avoid Nigerian girls.
Despise single mothers!

What did single mothers do to you?
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by Ekg911(m): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
WinterMinter:

I can create and verify your wechat for you
moreover how will you pay that huge money for wechat
chairman, I really need that Wechat account
Re: 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life by WinterMinter(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ekg911:
chairman, I really need that Wechat account
chat me on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved / Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.