Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke (62586 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Tilykay(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
lasisi69:
Picture or adonbelivit
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by temiyato(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
1corinthians 10 vs 14 - 33 , Acts15 vs 20,29, Acts 21 vs 25 , Numbers 25 vs 1 - 5 , Revelation 2 vs 14 , 20.
Kindly read these chapters . Jehovah forbids us from eating foods sacrifice to idols. That is why we must watch where we eat and what we eat. We are not strangers to the devices of satan and his agents. God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Ishilove: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
emmnprince:

She will serve bottles of water, non-alcoholic wine, fruit juice, snacks, doughnut, chinchin, ice cream and yoghurt, with small chops. There will be varieties to choose from.
So the gods don't eat small chops? grin
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Those who are comfortable eating sacrifices are just terrible and dirty human beings.

Life realistically is already So TERRIBLE and Dirty. Perhaps even worser for some fellas.

these fellas has got to survive. So...

Don't blame them at all.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
directonpc:
Na wa oo

In other news
I made this small tool that lets you start a chat with any WhatsApp user without saving their number to your address book.

How it works

Goto the link: https://buildbrothers.com/start-whatsapp/

Type in or paste the phone number of the person you wish to chat with.

Update 30/03/2021
I have added a little feature for group admins. You can now add members to your group without having to save their contact first.

This feature simply provides you with a User Interface to enter the group link and number of the new user you wish to add. Once you hit the start button, WhatsApp will be launched with an invite message pre-filled and the user's profile opened.

The tool still collects Zero private data and I am committed to keeping it that way. Want to buy me suya? we can arrange it. Cheers!!!!

Use case

Maybe you find the phone number of a vendor offering a service here on Nairaland, you can simply copy the number, go to the link and start a chat straight. This will help you go straight to business and you will only have to save the number when you feel it is necessary. Cheers!!!
Smart stuff

2 Likes

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by airminem(f): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
emmnprince:

You should be in your late 30s or early 40s to recall this. You're aging. Hope you're aging gracefully sha?
lol. . .Ofcus i am aging. Everyone is. You know, voltron use to be the "defended of the universe". I was wondering and thinking if he really was?!
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by emmnprince(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Na only OP fit answer this your question o.

Over to you OP.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by emmnprince(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
airminem:
lol. . .Ofcus i am aging. Everyone is. You know, voltron use to be the "defended of the universe". I was wondering and thinking if he really was?!

Yes he was the defender of the universe in his days. He has retired from his defensive career. He really tried for the human race. That is why the universe is still existing and hasn't been overrun by aliens.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by dangotesmummy: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
timocruzcmbb:
Similar happen in Maryland odo iyalaro,some tradition people brought big ram and after throwing all sort of expensive stuff in thE river like wrappers,schenappe,wine,cash,they brought out knife and slice the troath of the ram and kill it,immediately they thru the ram inside the river,omo see as boy jump enter river go carry the ram and all the clothes wine and drinks, that day see as meat they go round,with schenappe,the traditionalist where still there looking at them and they left.
wetin them Wan do before? cheesy

Them wan collect back their ram or wines? grin

The people who need am don collect am grin
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by airminem(f): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
emmnprince:

Yes he was the defender of the universe in his days. He has retired from his defensive career. He really tried for the human race. That is why the universe is still existing and hasn't been overrun by aliens.
Hmm, i guess your favorite was the green Lion cheesy

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by dangotesmummy: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ishilove:

them dey select food o cheesy

Na fried shikin and cold wine them dey chop
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by airminem(f): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ishilove:

grin
Ishilove:

Hahaha i tire o
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by bignero: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
georgeakins:

Not really! I was born and bred in a village.

No p man
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Vaiki(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Those who are comfortable eating sacrifices are just terrible and dirty human beings.
Most guys you date for wealth do it.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by banmee(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Dey look them. No go chop your own.

Dude I used to live in ikeja. One day as I was returning from work, I saw my landlord sacrificing a fowl in the compound where we live. 6 months later I moved out. Fast forward one year but this time at my place of work. My wife, who was in the same employ said she saw my boss sacrificing a ram very early in the morning in our office compound. I didn't resign though grin. Was getting paid too good to do that. And today he is a huge big shot in the industry he is in. And I mean huge. Very well known. The things people go through in Nigeria to survive.

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kayice777: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

The are 3 types of sacrifices/rituals white ram are used for.
1. Redemption
2. Victory
3. Reverse the negative consequences of sin or curse

I believe you understand what redemption means. When someone dear to you is in a tough situation whereby his life could be lost or probably very sick, an unblemish ram is used with some incantations.

You should view incantations as unfailing spiritual codes. It's similar to the commands you enter into a computer and gives you a response.
Incantations are spiritual commands based on observed certainty.
The white ram is a point of contact as a result of it's blood. The same thing happened when Abraham had to sacrifice a ram in place of his son as demanded by the spirit/ emerging Angel

One thing I always noticed tho is the ability to manipulate time and space through all these sacrifices but there is always a consequence.

But in Christ, salvation is found and he answer prayers no matter how long it takes

That you for sharing this. I have seen people do sacrifices with black ram and pig. Please I’d like to understand, what type of sacrifices are the black ram and the pig used for?

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by FBIBOT(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin it actually a common practice.... Its probably for redemption as long as nothing was written or done to the body of the ram.....
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by FBIBOT(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ishilove:
grin small chops no dey get palm oil grin besides na appetizer
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by 1Sharon(f): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
solasoulmusic:
Until you jam confirmed Christian and it’s back to sender

Clowns
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by directonpc(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
dairykidd:

Smart stuff
thank you!

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by 1Sharon(f): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
tiredoflife:

U care about not offending a person that wants to use ur destiny

U never ready be that

And how do you know that person has a good destiny?

Why do ppl say this crap? Nonsense fear mongering
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
I have seen one too OP my pocket dry that morning and wan go work so I dey trek from 7&8bustop for ajao estate Lagos to Oshodi, na him I saw strangled fat cock for inside calabash for Junction grin I no look twice oo I japa �� we have been raised with the believe that if you match or scale the fetish thing, the spirit in it will enter your body��
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by okunwaye(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
[quote author=emmnprince post=10045000]
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by tiredoflife(m): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Heh. You have a point

Many people don't know the enemy
I bring ebo to u
U dey fear to offend me
Does that make sense grin
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Jaqenhghar: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
banmee:

Dude I used to live in ikeja. One day as I was returning from work, I saw my landlord sacrificing a fowl in the compound where we live. 6 months later I moved out. Fast forward one year but this time at my place of work. My wife, who was in the same employ said she saw my boss sacrificing a ram very early in the morning in our office compound. I didn't resign though grin. Was getting paid too good to do that. And today he is a huge big shot in the industry he is in. And I mean huge. Very well known. The things people go through in Nigeria to survive.
That's serious. The sacrifice led to succes which added more miney to your pockets LOL. The problem is the sacrifices never stop. I hope he hasn't graduated to sacrificing human beings
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by jclassiq(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Dey there dey yarn dust..

Its not dust please.

Titus 1:15. If you have a bible.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by jclassiq(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ishilove:

I hear you. You are free to go ahead and eat meat sacrificed to idols

Lol.

It was addressed in the bible. 1 Cor. 8; also 1 Co. 10:24, down.

Do read.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Basic123: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yeyeboi05:
Yoruba and Juju seff..Tueh
Lagos suddenly became a yoruba city

biafra dogs sha grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by banmee(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

That's serious. The sacrifice led to succes which added more miney to your pockets LOL. The problem is the sacrifices never stop. I hope he hasn't graduated to sacrificing human beings

As if the sacrifices did. Unfortunately, they believe in that crap. This is a dude who schooled all his life in England. Just shows you that you can take some Nigerians out of Nigeria but can't take the Nigerian mentality out of them.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Astrologyfact: 12:49am On Apr 04, 2021
lekki1444:
cheesy NO PICTURES ? ABI WE ARE JUST SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE YOU SAID IT. but you have to know that this is an astrological ritual. we are in aries the RAM season and this is why the RAM was sacrificed. the man is using the powers in the atmosphere to destroy those on top who have lost spiritual power. he is terminating their contract at the top. and as he is sharing the meat amongst everybody that implies that THE LAST WILL BE FIRST AND THE FIRST WILL BE LAST. THE AFFLICTED WILL BE THE STRONG AND THE STRONG WILL BE THE AFFLICTED. its a transfer of power ritual from the elites to the common man

as you see i can formulate all kids of ritual for different situations, even for money. however whether it works for you or not depends on your ORI.
Hello can you interpret a dream for me?? Who dose it means to have a dream who one bought 2 yams from a woman?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.