Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke (62544 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by TheHerbalist: 1:39am On Apr 04, 2021
The sacrifice wasn't kept there because of you so free your mind
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by lekki1444: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2021
Astrologyfact:

Hello can you interpret a dream for me?? Who dose it means to have a dream who one bought 2 yams from a woman?
could mean you are getting ready to be promoted out of your affliction and be the new authority, but could also mean the opposite meaning getting ready to go into affliction. if you give me the date you had the dream i can tell you if its the first or second meaning
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by themanderon: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
All these people saying nothing happened after consuming sacrifices are just being ignorant. The spiritual controls the physical. The effects of those things may not come immediately after eating them. They may come long after the person has long forgotten he ate such. The devil is a wicked being. You don't expect to eat from his table and go scot free. All lot of destinies has been channeled through one sacrifice or the other. A lot are victims of stolen or manipulated destinies. This is Africa. Be wise.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by bukatyne(f): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

That's serious. The sacrifice led to succes which added more miney to your pockets LOL. The problem is the sacrifices never stop. I hope he hasn't graduated to sacrificing human beings

grin cheesy
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Mindclinic: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Lwkmd! Chei Free meat. Biko make una see me too before i go drag Elephant come round about as my sacrifice ooooo. grin

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 4:16am On Apr 05, 2021
themanderon:
All these people saying nothing happened after consuming sacrifices are just being ignorant. The spiritual controls the physical. The effects of those things may not come immediately after eating them. They may come long after the person has long forgotten he ate such. The devil is a wicked being. You don't expect to eat from his table and go scot free. All lot of destinies has been channeled through one sacrifice or the other. A lot are victims of stolen or manipulated destinies. This is Africa. Be wise.
Abeg , all that na tory wey dem ram into your head to make you compliant! Food ma food undecided
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 4:18am On Apr 05, 2021
temiyato:
1corinthians 10 vs 14 - 33 , Acts15 vs 20,29, Acts 21 vs 25 , Numbers 25 vs 1 - 5 , Revelation 2 vs 14 , 20.
Kindly read these chapters . Jehovah forbids us from eating foods sacrifice to idols. That is why we must watch where we eat and what we eat. We are not strangers to the devices of satan and his agents. God bless us all
Jehovah never told you that lie.. man did. Instead what Jesus Christ told you instead is that it is not what you eat that makes you unclean... you can eat ebo from today to tomorrow, nothing go do it. undecided

Jesus went as far as to explain in detail that the food you eat goes into your stomach and comes out as faeces. Read your Bible to learn His Truth. undecided
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 4:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

That's serious. The sacrifice led to succes which added more miney to your pockets LOL. The problem is the sacrifices never stop. I hope he hasn't graduated to sacrificing human beings
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 4:25am On Apr 05, 2021
obonujoker:
I'm happy the way my parents trained us... Even till today, you don't give us food, because you already know we'd trash it...

Some old men will be flying akara and telling you they are doing burial remembrance lol...
So when Jesus Christ declared to you that it is not what you eat that makes you unclean, Jesus Christ was just yarning His own okpata, abi? undecided

Abeg, make you learn the Truth of your God so you are at least different from those of the world who are ruled by fear and not God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 4:28am On Apr 05, 2021
Nuttella:
I cover myself and my family in the blood of Jesus, holy ghost fire.
You can't cover yourself in the blood of Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ never told you to use His blood for such pagan practices. undecided

Bathing in the blood of an animal is Pagan in origin and involves belief that such blood provides protection from unwanted spirits. undecided

Jesus Christ instead said you could drink His blood, not for protection, but in remembrance of His Covenant. undecided
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 4:29am On Apr 05, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Do not eat dat shit
Hunger never wire you before! undecided
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 4:30am On Apr 05, 2021
jclassiq:

To the pure all things are pure.
Interesting take you have there. undecided

Abi! Those who have no qualms see food as simply food. undecided

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 4:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Ishilove:

I hear you. You are free to go ahead and eat meat sacrificed to idols
Even Jesus Christ talk am say meat na meat! undecided

1 Like

Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 4:32am On Apr 05, 2021
illicit:
I thought it's the mad men and beggars that eats ebo at d junctions

Never knew a sane man can
The poor and destitute in any society are not all mad men and beggars. undecided
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 4:34am On Apr 05, 2021
omoadeleye:

Well, repercussions are always manifest in the future, maybe when you suppose to be enjoying your life or something like that, then you will now see that things are not going as suppose to, sometimes illness can come where you did go from one doctor to another, but they will be telling you that they didn't see what is the cause of your illness... So becareful and live safe.
Bad things happen to everyone in this life..explained and unexplained... that is what life is. If you keep fishing for something to blame, you will end up like many of those who engage in there practices here. undecided
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by jclassiq(m): 2:30am On Apr 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Interesting take you have there. undecided

Abi! Those who have no qualms see food as simply food. undecided

Which is precisely what it is.

The earth is the lord's and the fullness thereof.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by jclassiq(m): 2:33am On Apr 06, 2021
themanderon:

You people need to read the bible more.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 2:50am On Apr 06, 2021
Nazgul:

The rule of the thumb is to avoid eating at traditional weddings and burials. Most of the food the serve in those two places are sacrificed foods.
Hunger never wire your stomach.. then when you see food, only food you go see and none of that bullsheet about sacrificed or no sacrificed. undecided
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 2:55am On Apr 06, 2021
emmnprince:

She will serve bottles of water, non-alcoholic wine, fruit juice, snacks, doughnut, chinchin, ice cream and yoghurt, with small chops. There will be varieties to choose from.
You mean juju no fit enter yogurt and chinchin?

ROFLMAO
grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Apr 06, 2021
Reex12:
it is written do not tempt the lord your God
That is not what Jesus Christ meant by His use of that verse. :-

The same Jesus Christ tell you say if you be im own, you go drink poison and it will not harm you. undecided
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by emmnprince(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean juju no fit enter yogurt and chinchin?

ROFLMAO
grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Those food go Purge juju. Na cooked food Juju prefer, and meat (be it animal of human) must be added.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Reex12(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That is not what Jesus Christ meant by His use of that verse. :-

The same Jesus Christ tell you say if you be im own, you go drink poison and it will not harm you. undecided
grace wont cover you because you are fully aware of what youre doing

if someone says to you, "This has
been offered in sacrifice," then do not eat
it, both for the sake of the one who told
you and for the sake of conscience.

To the pure, all things are pure, but to the
defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure; but
both their minds and their consciences are
defiled.
Re: Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
Reex12:
grace wont cover you because you are fully aware of what youre doing

if someone says to you, "This has
been offered in sacrifice," then do not eat
it, both for the sake of the one who told
you and for the sake of conscience.

To the pure, all things are pure, but to the
defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure; but
both their minds and their consciences are
defiled.
grace no cover you? Grace in Jesus Christ refers to the eternal life we receive in Him. How can eternal life not "cover" you when it is not that you sinned or something? undecided

And Jesus Christ Himself declared that it is not what you eat that makes you unclean, so sacrificed or not sacrificed, whatever you eat will not make you unclean in God's sight. That is what Jesus Christ Himself declared. undecided

Jesus Christ also declared that you will drink poison and it will not harm you. He did not say poison will not harm you only if you unknowingly drink poison. So why you dey add left and write to the Word of God, abeg? undecided

As for my conscience, if I know in my heart that I do not commit any sin against God, how can my conscience be defiled? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.