Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,077 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me (1671 Views)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Escabado: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
U see why I really hate having anything to do with Nigeria Girls , this girl I'm starting to date visited me and out of my magnanimity I gave her 3k for transport yesterday and today she is asking for money for subscription . Does it mean girls thinks men are fools by giving dem free money ? Cos from the Look of things my 3k is gone forever if I refuse to send her this subscription money .more or less like a 4.1.9 and she will never visit me again if I didn't send the money . Guys what do you think I should do . Should I continue to play like a full till a fvk her ?

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by donbachi(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
She don see u as alhaji bringi-bringi.

6 Likes

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Jeon(f): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Escabado:
U see why I really hate having anything to do with Nigeria Girls , this girl I'm starting to date visited me and out of my magnanimity I gave her 3k for transport yesterday and today she is asking for money for subscription . Does it mean girls thinks men are fools by giving dem free money ? Cos from the Look of things my 3k is gone forever if I refuse to send her this subscription money .more or less like a 4.1.9 and she will never visit me again if I didn't send the money . Guys what do you think I should do . Should I continue to play like a full till a fvk her ?

grin

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by omaclarry(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Alhaji bringi bringi rankadede sir

5 Likes

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Jessepaid(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
hehehe....

that girl no like you....

don't sell yourself short just cus you wanna hit it..

let the 3k go....

no give her any subscription money....

infact just do as if you no hear wetin she talk..

10 Likes

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Nazgul: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Escabado:
Just tell her that you can't date a girl who can't afford to subscribe her phone...if she decides not to communicate with you because of that utterance, fine 3k is nothing compared to what you'll loose if you continue with her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Poanan: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
Escabado:

I can see you are not mature enough to have a relationship. 3k and someone opened the book of lamentation.

if you dont have simply tell her.

More importantly, is your use of pro(noun), you may need to be mindful of the verb that comes after. Rather than calculating when you will fu***ck her, spend time with your grammar book.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Escabado: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
Poanan:

I can see you are not mature enough to have a relationship. 3k and someone opened the book of lamentation.

if you dont have simply tell her.

More importantly, is your use of pro(noun), you may need to mindful of the verb that comes after. Rather than calculating when you will fu***ck her, spend time with your grammar book.

U are the most usuuless person I have ever seen . Does dating means employment where a girl is supposed to be earning money ? U are a ful

8 Likes

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by oluwaseyi0: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

Just tell her that you can't date a girl who can't afford to subscribe her phone...if she decides not to communicate with you because of that utterance, fine 3k is nothing compared to what you'll loose if you continue with her.

I guess the problem is not the 3k but the fact that she is already asking for subscription less than 24hours after getting the 3k

If the guy has given her 30k the previous day she will still has ask for subscription the following day, and then hair the next day ..., this girls are making it hard for guys to be free with them,

I won't call them useless like a certain nairalander usually does but some of them are just leeches, they act like when an hungry and homeless destitute is invited to a eat-all-you-can party

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Nazgul: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

I guess the problem is not the 3k but the fact that she is already asking for subscription less than 24hours after getting the 3k

If the guy has given her 30k the previous day she will still has ask for subscription the following day, and then hair the next day ..., this girls are making it for guys to be free with them,

I won't call them useless like a certain nairalander usually does but some of them are just leeches, they act like when an hungry and homeless destitute is invited to a eat-all-you-can party
I understand where you're coming from, she made a request, and he can chose not to grant it.

If I make a cash request from you, you can respectfully tell me, bros I don't have. Not coming to complain to people who don't even know me.

That's exactly what the op is doing. He should simply tell her that he just gave her 3k the previous day and doesn't have any random cash to spare. If she chooses not to reply him, fine. If she does fine. Like I said in another thread, most girls are Husslers, if you don't activate your street mentality in dealing with them, they'll drain you without a second thought.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by oluwaseyi0: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

I understand where you're coming from, she made a request, and he can chose not to grant it.

If I make a cash request from you, you can respectfully tell me, bros I don't have. Not coming to complain to people who don't even know me.

That's exactly what the op is doing. He should simply tell her that he just gave her 3k the previous day and doesn't have any random cash to spare. If she chooses not to reply him, fine. If she does fine. Like I said in another thread, most girls are Husslers, if you don't activate your street mentality in dealing with them, they'll drain you without a second thought.

I get you, but the probability of the girl acting weird because of been turned down and her entitlement mentality is not been fed is 95%
But isn't it weird and somehow painful that a girl you think you like and fancy turns out to be a full-time leech with no guarantee that the next girl is not same as her

That's why some people here concluded that 'girls are useless ...all of them'

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Poanan: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
Escabado:

U are the most usuuless person I have ever seen . Does dating means employment where a girl is supposed to be earning money ? U are a ful

you have a fundamental problem to solve you are here ranting.
Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by SlurUsername1: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
you are not a real man, send her the 3k plus monthly allowance join and she'll always be urs

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Brrethen, if you want the Holy Spirit to dwell in you and operate freely, flee fornication or any sin that will contaminate your body. According to 1 Corinthians 6:18, the Bible tell us to flee. So if you have to practically flee, please do so.
Joseph practically took to his heels when pharaoh's wife tried to lure him to bed.

1 Corinthians 6:18:
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Fornication will only make your body uninhabitable for the Holy Spirit and when this happens you make yourself vulnerable to so many demonic attacks and diseases.

I know it sounds like a difficult thing to do but by His grace that is sufficient for us, you'll pull through once you make up your mind to give up the sin of the flesh and allow the Holy Spirit take charge of your body.

Try singing this song by faith anytime the temptation to sin against your body comes up.

My body is your sanctuary 2x
Purify me as gold,
So I might be bold to say
my body is your sanctuary.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Liposure: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Typical nigerian girl mentality. Every guy is a cashcow to them. When you think you ve seen it all. If i were you i will cut ties and look for another girl. I hate leeches

5 Likes

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by AishaYesufu: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
OP needs to grow up.

Give her if you can afford to, tell her to use from the 3k you gave her the previous day if otherwise.

There is no need to create thread.
Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Privatepart00: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
Escabado:

You gave her #3000 as transportation? You guys never seem to amaze me . You don’t need to pay her transport to get her laid. Simply up your games. Can’t recall giving a girl money for such in this life.
If she won’t come let her stay , another will come
Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by paulolee(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
chaai....girls eeh
Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Duplexxx: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
3k you dey complain

How many times you dey f*ck her a day?

She dey complain am
Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Escabado:

Only simps have this mindset of being nice just to get into her skirt.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Stockquality: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
Its normal for a girl to ask u for cab money,but its abnormal the same gal bills u shortly not after 24hrs. You have shown her you are a big boy.well dont run,leave her on that 3k budget. Anytime she comes visiting,bang her like banger and when she going,give her 3k. Dont ask why,and she dare not ask why. Simple
Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yamiriflathead:
you are not a real man, send her the 3k plus monthly allowance join and she'll always be urs

Since when did being a fool translate to being a real man? So sending a woman money for sub makes u feel like a real man, that's y men are gradually becoming poor and wretched everyday and women are getting more independent richer cos they are more focused now and men can't control their urges like dogs, looking at the patterns and predicting the future from time memorial men av always been the apex predator, always dominated but this is fast changing, men are losing grounds to the female folks and whether u would like it or not, soon enough b4 2040, women must have dominated men and men would be the ones asking for mennism and forming movements for men rights! The future is female might be realer and closer than u think!

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by Quality20(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Na ya type de give girl money 4 ice cream and fried rice together with tp and later come home n start taking garri with out sugar or milk to bed

3 Likes

Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by VanillaIyce(f): 1:54am On Apr 04, 2021
Escabado:

Just mourn the 3k and let it be
Re: I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me by mechanics(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2021
So your purpose for giving her the 3k is to enter her abi, you better change your ways, that's not good

(1) (Reply)

Meet A Pastor Who Is A Polygamist. A Polygamous Pastor Who Advices Men To Learn / I Am Thinking Of Proposing To My Ex’ Sister / My Younger Bros Need Your Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.