Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years (63809 Views)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years / Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
sinaj:
He might even have kids lowkey.

I love people like him. You let the public know only what and when you want them to know.

kudos to his tight circle too.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by RSVP: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Exactly my point. You see, you may never know how some of these so-called celebs rose to stardom. Some were gigolo, while some were into drugs and some were gold diggers and so on. We only hear of their present while they covertly hide their past. That one too calls himself e-lectronic money and people always rush to see his mansion and fleet of cars on social media each time. I just pity those who see them as their mentors.

Well you're very correct bro.

If you know what all these celeb abi so called big men did to acquire their wealth ehn. Person go choke. All dis people have done some really nasty things they're not proud of.
I don't know whom we should blame but I tell you brothern POVERTY IS REALLY A BAD THING!

i don't wanna say this but it is really difficult to break some york if person depend on only salary in this country o..
Salary earner know their levels.

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Karleb(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
PenName55:
But is it a crime for a man to marry a lady that's older than him

Everyone saying "that lady is way older"
Na today?

I sincerely don't understand. Too much ado over nothing.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by airsaylongcome: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
hollah123:
for film or reality cos local man is confused

how can that man b 20?

I looked at that "20 year old" face and decided that it must have been in a movie. I'm sure you have seen Nigerian movies where Destiny Etiko at her current age will be wearing secondary school Uniform to act as a school girl
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Oshokalo: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
wow and he made wise decision,see where he is today,if to say jazzy keep up with that marriage,that woman go suppress am
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by oluwatobi43301: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
:Why is Don Jazzy revealing all these, from his akara hawking days and now his arrangee marriageHope all is welld pressure is piling on him, lets wait for more revelations
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by LesbianBoy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
RSVP:
Dis are the first batch of yahoo boiz.

Dey know the game pass all dis now Lekki boiz.

Awon agba firiyoyo cool

You know this. Na the money dem take set up their label that year, him and dbanj grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Enwizoo: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
From the background on the first pix it show that it wasn't in naija they had this wedding so obviously it was arranged marriage for the Green card

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by poweredcom(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdaNri1:
Has it not occurred to people that Don Jazzy is gay and does not want to marry anyone as it will OUT him?
A woman living in his house will make it impossible to have secret liaisons with men.

Not judging, just saying.

You be slowpoke ...so now to insult men that don't wanna associate with all dese leeching ass today's woman is now gay

All of una de quick de call made men gay ...I see people who have such me tality as senseless people

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Aboguede(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
30 years of age then plus 19 today equal to 48

Yes in 9ja we later take away 10years from our actual age

Even over % of readers here did it

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Canberra55: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
KallmemrB0:
She looks way older than him.....
who ask you all this one laidis so
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
sinaj:

I love people like him. You let the public know only what and when you want them to know.

He said clearly that he doesn't have kids yet.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
What was her age at that time ?

Well, we are currently in the era when anybody will do or say anything when just to trend

Don't know why our celebrities love to lie about their age

She was 22. Two years older than him.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Benwallt(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
He looked like Tinubu in the last picture
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Canberra55: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
arkonpoint:
This looks more like an arranged marriage to greet kpali
y is this any of your business whether or not it's arrangee marriage. Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by bhella10: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tigolom:
This looks like a wedding in 1991.

Don Jazzy is an old man.
You are very smart. You see that native wear? Sir Shina Peters wore it in that Album Star.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by bornalive: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Don Jazzy's look at 20 tho grin

The woman looks way older than him, looks like an arrangee marriage sef
That age doesn't look 20yrs at all. If Don Jazzy is telling us that the pix was his true age of 20, then he is been economical with the truth of his true age. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yoighaman:

You still don't get my point.

Don Jazzy, D'banj and their crew were living in the UK.

Don Jazzy probably didn't have papers and he desperately needed one, so he got hooked up to this babe and they got married at the registry in Nigeria in 2003.

Don Jazzy and his crew returned to Nigeria to quickly key into the promising hip-hop music industry at the time.

The babe must have been processing papers for Don Jazzy and expected him to relocate.

Don Jazzy refused but instead went ahead to form Mo 'Hits' records with D'Banj and that ended the marriage.

These are my thoughts.

Logical. I feel this is the biggest Internet-breaking news in Nigeria this year.

I literally had chills because I had always seriously wondered how Don Jazzy was unmarried and without kids.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by DECENCY3: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
Is it 20 or he meant to write 30 years because that man I see up there is bigger than that age even if he is feeding on fertilizer.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Yoighaman(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Logical. I feel this is the biggest Internet-breaking news in Nigeria this year.

I literally had chills because I had always seriously wondered how Don Jazzy was unmarried and without kids.

Yeah, it's a very huge revelation.

He confirmed he doesn't have kids anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Poanan: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
sinaj:

Be careful of what you like or wish yourself as a female
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by ensamy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
For papers just like Jim Iyke.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by zicoraads: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

It was this year that I mentioned to someone that the way he jokes about the marriage topic, I won't be surprised if it turns out that all these while, he has been married.

Not exactly what I pictured, but I'm not surprised. Man has always kept a lot of personal things to himself.

How is the Easter weekend going?
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by able20(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
hollah123:

how can that man b 20?
Naa sugar mummy things, now the young man is afraid to marry again.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Ashirioluwa: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nigerian and age scam
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
drinoayo:
The music boss who described her as his 'best friend who is beautiful inside and outside' said he is still very much in love with his music and hence, he is still single as he wouldn't want to mess up another marriage

The bolded is deep & it takes understanding to understand this angry

Anyways, Don Jazzy's claim no add up at all. He should get married when he's ready
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
sinaj:

You fall my hands Sinaj
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by poeticsoldier(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
I can imagine how Linda ikeji and others are biting their fingers for not laying their hands of n this news.It would have been more money to the bank for them.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by temiyato(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
hollah123:

how can that man b 20?
Me self tire walahi. Even if na football age , fear suppose dey self.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Toks2008(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
harizonal123:
That lady is 40 years old according to her instagram page and don jazzy is here claiming 38years

So woman no dey old pass man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing / Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.