Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years (63756 Views)

Don Jazzy Reunites With His Ex-Wife, Michelle Jackson In Lagos / Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver Divorced After 10 Years / Don Jazzy’s Ex Wife, Michelle Jackson Reacts To Marriage News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Hallabee1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
Aje...

Don sabi give wining gan..
1...Don hand black with chain and she looks taller

2...Don hand change

3... Don looks older and off the same height .

If I catch the person wey edit this. na slap I go dash am.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Asour:

Hahahahaha!

"Not Judging, Just saying".

Hahahahah!

Have you seen people Judging without speaking (saying).

You aren't only Judging ma'am, you're being libelous too and slanderous.

You shouldn't. Has it not occurred to you that you could be totally wrong?

I agree that I may be wrong. But what if I’m right? It would be libel if I said he was defo gay. I didn’t.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by dinggle: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
Don jazzy be like kidnapped victim on the wedding pic.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Sleekfingers: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
harizonal123:
That lady is 40 years old according to her instagram page and don jazzy is here claiming 38years

i tire o.......don jazzy is in his late 40,,,,,,,,,
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Asour: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
AdaNri1:
I agree that I may be wrong. But what if I’m right? It would be libel if I said he was defo gay. I didn’t.

IF, IF, IF, IF.

Why NOT say nothing about him so that your probability of being wrong is 0.

Why take a risk of being wrong when you gain nothing even if right ? — that's the rule to avoiding slander.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Germi9: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
this is no news,i knew it
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by OptimisticRock: 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
harizonal123:
That lady is 40 years old according to her instagram page and don jazzy is here claiming 38years

Lol. It is true. Dbanj is older than jazzy and he is 40 years old. Don Jazzy is indeed 38. Na the packaging wey dem don package him since mo hits days dey make us think say baba na old man.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Gokoyer0(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
Looking at the dope suit( in relation to many years ago) his dad put on right there, you will know that Don jazzy had a relative good start in life.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by GeneralPula: 12:08am On Apr 04, 2021
Soolmus:
undecided

Why is Don Jazzy revealing all these, from his akara hawking days and now his arrangee marriage

Hope all is well

He really needs it bro..

His record label is fast loosing it..

He wouldn’t have done this for say him get better singers wey dey deliver wella !
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by mkoabiola: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2021
Din jazzy nver stil gt time for marriage
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by sinaj(f): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2021
Bishop:

I love your choice of words. Well done.
thanks
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by cybriz82(m): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2021
KallmemrB0:
She looks way older than him.....

Yeah cus he has a plan to cash out from her..
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by FreeSpirited: 1:29am On Apr 04, 2021
sinaj:
He might even have kids lowkey.

I love people like him. You let the public know only what and when you want them to know.

kudos to his tight circle too.
Naso. Twitter people coming to Nairaland to shine
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by int0x80(m): 1:57am On Apr 04, 2021
So Don Jazzy married for papers?? Thug life grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by ayenale1(m): 2:05am On Apr 04, 2021
Sharp sharp people don go find the woman for FB, Instagram...
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by XavierD(f): 5:11am On Apr 04, 2021
Many believed this guy was hiding something all these years.

Today, he just made them right.

There's no big deal in marriage for benefits, but keeping it a secret all these years pose a trust issue on this guy for me.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Gyong(m): 5:15am On Apr 04, 2021
Don Baba, you just proved to us that you are an apprentice to Jagaban of borgu. 20yrs? Funny man you are almost 30 here. Respect to dbanj after all that went down he never said a shit about this, he is a good friend.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Gyong(m): 5:19am On Apr 04, 2021
OptimisticRock:

Lol. It is true. Dbanj is older than jazzy and he is 40 years old. Don Jazzy is indeed 38. Na the packaging wey dem don package him since mo hits days dey make us think say baba na old man.

True ke? Dbanj is a good guy sha, he never spill the beans even when their relationship turned sour. Does jazzy look 20 in this pic? Dude jazzy senior banj, they lied and are still leaving the lie.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Theoutsider: 5:22am On Apr 04, 2021
Isnt he married though grin grin

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Awaja(m): 5:36am On Apr 04, 2021
Oh
You married your sugar mummy
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 04, 2021
Wow Even the girl dropped a comment
The girl looks pretty much like those black American
Back then the marriage was based on green card .but what do I know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 04, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Unverified Instagram hamdle
Handle bro
And why u say that?
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 04, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

He said clearly that he doesn't have kids yet.
See this one and you believe am. Don baba j fit get kid lowkey like that person wey keep this kind thing wetin e no fit keep. E sure me die say if not for the ebuka interview he for no talk am for life..
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Unrated900(m): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2021
KallmemrB0:

She married the sugar mummy

So she could take his music to the peak

After that Omo boy free the woman
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Ebookherbs(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2021
i heard ymodulos is the same guy called the Mr widemouth

lookup his moniker here widemouth333

now he seems fully into politics and i hope politicians do not steal him away from been the good citizen that he once was

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

See this one and you believe am. Don baba j fit get kid lowkey like that person wey keep this kind thing wetin e no fit keep. E sure me die say if not for the ebuka interview he for no talk am for life..

Lol. Dr Sid and some other close associates knew.

I believe he doesn't have kids, though. What does he stand to gain by denying the existence of a child, if there's one?
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by 9jaRealist: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2021
KallmemrB0:
Awaja:
Oh
You married your sugar mummy
dinggle:
Don jazzy be like kidnapped victim on the wedding pic.
thorpido:
For real! shocked He obviously rushed into marriage then.20yrs...smh.

Green card... grin
>
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by 9jaRealist: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2021
harizonal123:

Many Nigerians abroad marry OLDER foreigners....
>
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by Ayobami7(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2021
hmmmmm
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by zicoraads: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

I've always considered him lovable, easy-going... that a woman wouldn't struggle being with him, so it was strange that he wasn't hooked. He also doesn't come off as someone who's interested in superficials, so getting himself a good woman shouldn't be so hard.
But even knowing he was once married, it's still mind-boggling that he's refused to remarry all these years.

Anyway, he should just keep living his life.

@emboldened, have I not been here waiting for you so we'll go to camp together? cry
@bolded...I honestly think that's exactly why it would be hard for him. Aren't almost every Nigerian female interested in the superficial and whatnot? cheesy

It's almost impossible to find someone 'sensible' and deep in the dating pool. Both male and female.

@second bolded, I still like my skin, love. No be me 'Diddy' go come use for batting practice. tongue
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2021
zicoraads:

@bolded...I honestly think that's exactly why it would be hard for him. Aren't almost every Nigerian female interested in the superficial and whatnot? cheesy

@second bolded, I still like my skin, love. No be me 'Diddy' go come use for batting practice. tongue

@first emboldened, not for someone looking intently... not for someone who checks the boxes in so many ways. Except there's something that's a big "uncheck" or he's simply not been looking. For how many years? Is he looking for the teeth of a cockroach? cheesy

@second emboldened , are you okay like this? cheesy cheesy Come, jare. I dey your back gallantly. Lol
Re: Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years by ofiko123(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2021
How is this our business...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) / Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.