Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? (2389 Views)

Dear Guys; You Have Nothing To Prove. / My Neighbours Children Are Wild / Considering Nigeria's Economy, How Many Children Are Ideal For A Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by snazzydawn(f): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2006
Guys,what would you do if one day,you found out that the children you had always seen and taken to be your children,belonged to another man?
Re: Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by approach(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2006
i will kill the bitch
Re: Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by approach(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2006
u don use am before? if yes how does it feel?
Re: Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by snazzydawn(f): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2006
.cum--use what?
Re: Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by hotangel2(f): 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2006
Most men would be sad.

But one good thing with men is that, they dont treat other people's kids badly unlike women that'll say "AM I YOUR MOTHER??... Don'T KILL ME OOOO".
Re: Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by princeonx: 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2006
Snazzydawn that's a tough one! not even a child (one) but children gabadaya! kai! akwo magana!
Re: Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by hotangel2(f): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2006
Magana mei karifi. cheesy
Re: Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by clarissa(f): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2006
if i was a guy i would be rilli mad cos its all the children no one's for me so i think i'll send her parkin except she has a reasonable reason lol
Re: Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:26am On Feb 18, 2006
Geez, jst how painful is dat huh? cry cry cry
Re: Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by Grizzly(m): 12:51am On Feb 18, 2006
, I'll go look for they father/fathers, and once i find him/them, he he he,
Re: Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by sinaayo(f): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2009
am a lady ,i cant do such, but i advice the guy to jail her for life
Re: Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by JustGood(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2009
Nothing to do but to move on. You are never gonna be able to trust the woman again and that cant be a healthy relationship
Re: Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by jamace(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2009
Lord, if it be thy will let this cup pass over me and all my fellow NLanders. Amen.
Re: Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by Macgreat(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2009
There's need to run blood tests after the baby is delivered smiley
Re: Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do? by SwaggaCob(m): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2009
After how many years?

(1) (Reply)

Tracing My Grandfather - Theodore Chukwuemeka Okam Ojiako / People Who Choose Not To Have Kids Or Get Married / Should Parents Apologize To Their Children When They Are Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.