Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu (44120 Views)

Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari / Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him / Yinka Odumakin: Buhari Made Nigeria Global Secretariat Of Poverty In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by GreaterFuture(m): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
History
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by bobowaja(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
madukka:
you mean there is some one in yoruba land thst can stress tinubu
sensational headline. Tinubu no reason the dude and the gang of afenifebi together.
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by duality(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
bobowaja:

Fortunately for him, they are making him more popular. And unfortunately for them, they they are making him more stronger.

It's coming from the Tinubu camp

1 Like

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by Ykc2(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
bobowaja:

SS is not Igbo.
ok but chukwuna nzeogwu is igbo?may amadioha fire you

1 Like

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by bobowaja(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
duality:

It's coming from the Tinubu camp
Dailytrust and dailypost are el rufia dogs. They are against Tinubu.
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by bobowaja(m): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ykc2:
ok but chukwuna nzeogwu is igbo?may amadioha fire you
No need for curse. Just stating the fact. Odumakin married from SS tribes not Igbo.
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by Racoon(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
At your end St John Primary School, Aroloya you claimed may be created by your new governor in Lagos. The old boys of Government College, Ibadan, were planning a reception for you when someone asked which set you belonged to.

There has been no answer to that till date and the reception was cancelled. The tales by moonlight on Chicago State University and University of Chicago are all over the place.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by Ykc2(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
bobowaja:

No need for curse. Just stating the fact. Odumakin married from SS tribes not Igbo.
do you know the meaning of obianuju?
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by bobowaja(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ykc2:
Get off my mention ipob miscreant cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by ScamHunter: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
“I told you as a matter of fact that the proposition was unreasonable and there was nothing for me to think about as I would prefer outright third term where we would have elections to automatic two years extension. But my eyes were opened to how unreliable you are that night. Here was a man dictating communique against third term in the morning having this conversation with me at night.”

That is Tinubu for you. Unreliable can only lead unreliable people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
He was once the Spokesman of PMB so one can relate with why PMB will mourn his loss. Besides, he is still relatively young and can pass for a younger one to PMB.

I still recall that it was Asiwaju Tinubu who sponsored the overseas treatment of Egbon Yinka Odumakin when he was critically ill some few years ago and that intervention by Asiwaju Tinubu was very helpful to him and saved his life.

How he suddenly turned on Asiwaju Tinubu and insults him daily in his latter days sounds so bizzare. Asiwaju Tinubu really suffered from the hands of people he has helped but still turn against him yet forgives them and takes them back just like with the Obanikoros of this world.I wished Egbon Yinka had reconciled with Asiwaju Tinubu like others before he answered the call

4 Likes

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by 27Pushing30: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Who cares? RIP and move on jare
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by aspabay(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
Is this about Odumakin or Tinubu.

Even the dead need Tinubu in their eulogy

Tinubu is your father.

2 Likes

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by aspabay(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
The guy fought along side Tinubu in NADECO, and he's mad with how far Tinubu had gone.

It's all just envy, a life so full of envy, and it was completely unnecessary for him. So sad. Will others learn? Never.

RIP Odumakin

3 Likes

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by muykem: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
Must they mentioned Tiunbu? Our politics has no band again.
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
Gandollaar:
He didn't deserve to die... Tinubu why??
Tell us Wetin Tinubu really did to you people, we'll apologize on his behalf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by KingOKON: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
Soolmus:

Nothing portrays Tinubu as dangerous in the above article

Dangerous doesn't exist in Tinubus dictionary, just like fraud and other negative vices
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by maasoap(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
yanabasee1:
If he's still holding on to grudges...He's no fit for a president.....

Lol. Going by the quote in the report, he was the one holding the grudge against Tinubu and he went to his grave with that. And Tinubu doesn't need your vote to become the president, it is not like you are planning to vote for him before.

That's how this dullard held grudges against Dansuki and had to jail him for almost 6yrs......

Dasuki was dumb enough to have allowed himself to be used by Jonathan and PDP in sharing 2.1 billion dollars security fund to PDP members. He paid for his sins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by maasoap(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
KingOKON:

Constant reminder of who the man Tinubu is, gives people the reason to know how a dangerous man he is

Omoboricash:
TINUBU SAVED YINKA ODUMAKIN's LIFE – Ayo Opadokun
Posted on March 21, 2019 by Top Celebrities Magazine 108 views

Elder statesman and Afenifere chieftain, Chief Ayo Opadokun has revealed how Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu saved Yinka Odumakin’s life…

“When I say he is an ingrate, I must substantiate it. People like me don’t just speak without facts. When he started coming to me, one day he came with his left hand very heavy. And he told me that he and his wife bought a land somewhere and they went there for inspection. It was after visiting the land that his hand started swelling up.”

“He said he had visited surgeons both in UCH and in UNILAG, but they were yet to give him a date when the hand will be operated upon. Meanwhile, somebody introduced a magnetherapist to Odumakin in Ijebu- Ode. So, he went there and had to be in that place for about three months. I will still go there to visit him and give him money.”
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by anselm791(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
After reading all this, I have serious questions about the cause of death.
Please dont tell Covid, nobody in Lagos will be alive if it was.
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by PigTormentor: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
bobowaja:
5 Tinubu threads per day.
2-3 Tinubu related threads per day.

That is the doctor's prescription for ipob goons cheesy

They sha must link him to everything in this country, thereby giving him unsolicited media presence (popularity).

The papers and blogs as well have now started using Tinubu as keyword for their SEO strategy.

And the man is not paying a dime for all these publicity. Indeed, enemies can be working as a friend cheesy

Tinubu headache will kill more IPIG monkeys than covid I swear. These delusional reta@ded brainwashed monkeys are more concerned about Tinubu than their sorry miserable low life existence.
Rubbish post.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
For those that did not read everything, let me summarize it for u.
1. They fought together during Abacha regime for democracy
2. It was in the course of agitation for democracy that he met his wife.
3. That tinubu was his mannest man but tinubu was a betrayal (typical afonja) tinubu was fighting for democracy at the same time romancing with abacha which whom they were fighting against.
4. That Ambode was a coward to the core.
5. That Tinubu treated Ambode as a house boy or an errand boy without respect as a governor.
6. That Tinubu wanted third term and he proposed it to Odumakin which Odumakin refused with reasons and Tinubu went ahead to propose his agenda to Prof Soyinka
7. That death of a Yoruba graduate in Kano is more than 200 deaths of northerners in Mile 12 (meaning that he is the one that always send thugs to go and kill northerners in Lagos)
8. That reason why Tinubu has not said anything on the killings of Yoruba's in their soul is all bcs of his 2023 ambition. That means he is ready to sacrifice his whole tribe for his ambition.
9. That Tinubu is an ancestors, he is 80+ years not 69years.
10. That when Tinubu's wife died, he did not allow the press to carry the news in other not to expose his real age.

Abeg Mak I stop here I are I get small headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by Elate28(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
This really caught me.
Even though Afenifere weren't loyal to Abiola as said by Al Mustafa.

In a letter he wrote to Tinubu in 2019, he said: “Was it that you didn’t have money when I told you in December 2006 that it was over between us politically? Have I ever looked in your direction ever? There are men who may not be able to give N10,000 to a cause but if they say they want to see me at 8am I would be there at 7am. Can you summon me with all your bullion vans?”
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by fredoooooo: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ara yin o ya , make life he for the perso. That paid for his kidney transplant... werwy n se gbogbo etin media yi grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by Modphase: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
True but you deserve death for being excessively foolish at all times.
Gandollaar:
He didn't deserve to die... Tinubu why??

1 Like

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by Femeto: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Na wenti Tinubu wan do Buhari be that. Buharu send am bacj to Lagos straight.
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by jamjo: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
bobowaja:

SS is not Igbo.

So the 1966 coup is not an Igbo coup after all wow.
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by GROWTHSET(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
Omoboricash:
TINUBU SAVED YINKA ODUMAKIN's LIFE – Ayo Opadokun
Posted on March 21, 2019 by Top Celebrities Magazine 108 views

Elder statesman and Afenifere chieftain, Chief Ayo Opadokun has revealed how Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu saved Yinka Odumakin’s life…

“When I say he is an ingrate, I must substantiate it. People like me don’t just speak without facts. When he started coming to me, one day he came with his left hand very heavy. And he told me that he and his wife bought a land somewhere and they went there for inspection. It was after visiting the land that his hand started swelling up.”

“He said he had visited surgeons both in UCH and in UNILAG, but they were yet to give him a date when the hand will be operated upon. Meanwhile, somebody introduced a magnetherapist to Odumakin in Ijebu- Ode. So, he went there and had to be in that place for about three months. I will still go there to visit him and give him money.”

“Somehow, he returned from that place, but the hand did not heal up. He came to my house. About two hours after he came, that arm broke apart, blood was gushing out in large quantity. The blood that came out of Odumakin that day was more than a gallon. My steward Segun was there and he is still with me today to corroborate my claim. If not for Segun’s courage that night, it was going to be difficult for me in that house. The bloodstain was just so much.”

“Even Odumakin himself had been totally soaked in his own blood. With God’s help, we managed to contain the situation that day because with the amount of blood he lost, what would I have said if he had died at my place?”

“A week after, his wife Joe Okei-Odumakin called me that that hand had started issuing out odour and that it was becoming problematic in their home. She also told me that the magnetherapist in Ijebu-Ode had recommended that if they could visit India, perhaps the unorthodox practitioners might be able to do something about it.”

“Then I was still in Obanikoro and there was no mobile telephone like we have now. I had to send this gentleman here, Comrade Popoola Ajayi to go to Odumakin’s place and give him a letter because immediately after my discussion with the wife, I called then Governor of Lagos, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and discussed the whole issue with him. He then told me that if that was what I wanted to take care of Odumakin’s hand, I should ask him to write a letter to that effect in request. So, Popoola took the letter to his house.”

“Now, the wife wrote the request letter and went to the governor’s office but they won’t allow her to see the governor. So, when she called me from the governor’s office, I had to talk to the ADC that I have already spoken to Tinubu over the matter, so she should be allowed in. And that was exactly what they did. You can also confirm from the wife if I lied on this.”

“Immediately, she came in, Governor Tinubu invited his Commissioner for Health and his Commissioner for Finance to go and do whatever they had to do in order to get both Odumakin and his wife visa and other necessary things needed for them to visit India.”

“I was told by the magnetherapist that they will nothing less than N2million for the whole treatment. And that was exactly what Governor Tinubu did and Odumakin travelled a week thereafter. He was the one who told me his experience in India that out of the five doctors, it was only one that said let them open the hand first.”

“The other doctors were asking the wife to sign that they will need to amputate the hand. But one of them insisted that they should first of all open the hand, perhaps maybe not all the two bones had been affected.”

“Fortunately for him, only one of the bones had been affected and the surgery was successfully carried out and the hand was not amputated. That is why till today, he cannot stretch the hand. But what do we see today? There are no evil things Odumakin cannot say about Tinubu and Opadokun. Let his conscience be the judge as he is reading this. Do we deserve such from such a man? That is to show how ungrateful and mercenary that young man is.”

Yinka is gone, please forgive him.
Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by Basher8583: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
KingOKON:
A man of courage integrity and truth.
Tinubu lacks all of these

Mumu. Was he courageous enough to face a sitting President?
Who had the balls in those days to face Obasanjo and get away with it Bode George and Fayose tried it and we all know what happened.

Was he courageous enough to remove a sitting President. Go and ask Goodluck Baba Jay who Tinubu is.

Due to the respect I give to the dead I will allow you to eulogise the featherweight.
But never compare him to Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ykc2:
na d only thing u pick be dat.... tribal bigot, what d u really gain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally / Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) / Petrol Price’ll Go Down In Six Months – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.