Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (50289 Views)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi / Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Valkrie: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
extol1:

don't mind the unscrupulous and confused op, who thinks he or she can just post deceitful pictures so as to think Yahaya bello is working. the op should be ban for making attempt to deceive the people. I was privilege to travel to Kogi state last two weeks ago. you need to see how bad the roads are, especially ajaokuta road, you will need to take drugs when you get to your destination. secondly, I got to KSU what I saw was repainting the offices. i heard he sacked a lot of lecturers in the school without any form of replacing them, i pity the lecturers for overworking and still not paid. imagine a whole head mistress collecting 13,000 as a salary and it is not as if it coming monthly. I dare the op to mention the road, the governor is working on in idah. the bridge he promised Idah during the campaign rally is yet to kick off.
in fact there is nothing Yahaya bello can do to plead me and mostvkogites so far he is not paying salaries. to me, owing workers salaries is one of the greatest crime against humanity

Don't be surprise the op is a primary school dropout or was doing agbero somewhere before engaging in this image laundry to be able to eat 2 meals a day...in his small mind and sense he thinks he is smarter than people here..Kogi don enter one.chance...All of them from Bello down all behaving like agberos with no single sense....!!

9 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by extol1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Soolmus:
I wanted to Insult yeye Bello but then My own Governor Audio Makinde has only commissioned bicycle, bike park and text book
you should be grateful that atleast he is commissioning something, the question that beg for million answer is what has Yahaya bello commission except hosting celebrities that shows us cleavages and playing football with ex super eagle players.

how I wish God will put me in charge of lashing and whipping people on the day of judgment. God knows that I won't show mercy to any Nigeria politicians either past, present and future

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by extol1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
Valkrie:

Don't be surprise the op is a primary school dropout or was doing agbero somewhere before engaging in this image laundry to be able to eat 2 meals a day...in his small mind and sense he thinks he is smarter than people here..Kogi don enter one.chance...All of them from Bello down all behaving like agberos with no single sense....!!
I wouldn't dispute that because the only business striving in kogi state is either thuggery or tout

8 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by omotoniwa(f): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
What do you expect from a sychophat writing nonsense on this platform.

7 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by carbonado(m): 12:31am On Apr 04, 2021
Lol.... "massive"..massive my foot...NONSENSE!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by deji17: 2:15am On Apr 04, 2021
Na real massive road construction with all these woro si woro roads. Yahya Bello should go for IT under Gov Umahi of Ebonyi state

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by heniford2: 4:57am On Apr 04, 2021
all this things be say him dey eye prisido package 4 con3 so and na 1 place d snap so come media fear naija politicians dem too muchgrin
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Solsix(m): 5:44am On Apr 04, 2021
OP are u not ashame to post this??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by wasiudvd(m): 6:42am On Apr 04, 2021
We are sick in this country, not joking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Onlinesmart: 6:44am On Apr 04, 2021
happiness32:
Aside many completed road projects by the Governor Yahaya Bello administration, here are some of the ongoing road projects in rural areas across the state

Road works in lokoja, okene, Idah, Kabba etc
Hospital works at Gegu, Isanlu Idah okene KSU lokoja Eganyi
School work at kogi poly hostel, new university Osara and medical school of KSU
Gegu General Hosp
You're a mumu. Roads that ordinary councillors in Lagos has been building ever since is what you're celebrating that dumb governor for? How is this show of shame, MASSIVE? How much were you paid to disgrace your family on nairaland, by defending that clown of a governor?

That unfortunate governor even have the temerity to consider vying for presidency. So these are the kinds of projects he's going to convince Nigerians with? Nonsense grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by abeniagbon(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2021
Oluboh:
Things the media wouldn't tell you, Governor Yahaya Bello is one of the best Governors in Nigeria currently

Zap YOU... Not A STANDARD TK COMPARE WITH WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING. KANO, KADUNA, LAGOS AMONG MANY OTHERS

SHEY HIM NO DEY TRAVEL TO ABROAD NII WEY DEY COME DO YEYE PROJECT

1 Like

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by mukthar2000(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2021
audio project
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by ohosi4real(m): 6:45am On Apr 04, 2021
This is the first project he have carry out since came to office
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Razy75g: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2021
Oluboh:
Things the media wouldn't tell you, Governor Yahaya Bello is one of the best Governors in Nigeria currently
my friend don't be stupid. Common Okene road he can't do. You're showing us useless projects

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by 9jaRealist: 6:47am On Apr 04, 2021
happiness32:
Aside many completed road projects by the Governor Yahaya Bello administration, here are some of the ongoing road projects in rural areas across the state

Gegu General Hosp

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

HILARIOUS PROPAGANDA...
>

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by 2shaw: 6:47am On Apr 04, 2021
The moment naija don get tarred roads and all truck including dangotes own are banned from our roads,na that day I go rush go buy lexus
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by OBALOLA55(m): 6:47am On Apr 04, 2021
Mikecold:
What I see is a relay of asphalt ontop an existing road

Open drainage, Width cant contain two cars comfortably yet no side walk
GUY HOPE SAY YOU GO KILL SIKIN FOR YOUR god TODAY grin
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by PoliteActivist: 6:48am On Apr 04, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Becksblog(f): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2021
@ poster, which of the Kogi did u get these road pictures from? The Lokoja I entered last month abi dey one wey I dey enter next week? Lemme tell you, when I enter the main city which is Lokoja, una road shame me� tufia. Inside taxi sef, people were insulting Yahaya Bello say him no dey do anything.
At poster, we knw u are supporting Yahaya Bello, but he can never be my president this coming 2023 election.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by naija4life247: 6:50am On Apr 04, 2021
happiness32:

Gegu General Hosp

If this is that type of nonsense that consecutive Lagos governments have been doing, then all of you will not want to die in Lagos. Get out of there meeennnnhhhh .

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 04, 2021
OBALOLA55:
GUY HOPE SAY YOU GO KILL SIKIN FOR YOUR God TODAY grin
Yes o, he deserves it

But my commitment to him is what he deserves most

Abdul, please stay off the cotonu Express way today o, a lot of cars would be passing and you don't want your skull to be smashed while scrubbing it to allah on asphalt
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by delas1234: 6:50am On Apr 04, 2021
happiness32:

Gegu General Hosp

This is a shame, this elementary side project , you call massive projects, shame on you !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Omonuejegbo(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2021
Oluboh:
Really?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Xbee007(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2021
LMAO grin grin grin Massive project indeed.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by ddeola: 6:54am On Apr 04, 2021
Wait until you hear how much e don spend, na then you go remember say e get presidential ambition wey need funding. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by KnightsTemplar(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2021
2021, Nigerians are still celebrating road construction, who do us this thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by muykem: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2021
At least he is better than ikpeazu but my governor Douye Diri will soon surpass all of them.
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by kingjooo(m): 6:59am On Apr 04, 2021
Go to hell you and your stupid employer,so you've got the nerves to tag this massive.Honestly some of our youths are the problem of this country.
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
And Op had to import the aerial view of Mokola in Ibadan and you want me to beleive this pics is a part of Kogi state??

extol1 must hear this!!!!

I mean this pixs below was taken from a part of Ibadan.
That's kogi o, it's a dead end state
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
And Op had to import the aerial view of Mokola in Ibadan and you want me to beleive this pics is a part of Kogi state??

extol1 must hear this!!!!

I mean this pixs below was taken from a part of Ibadan.
it could be kogi o, it's a dead end state

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC / Video: Nigerian Lady Weeps Following President Buhari's Re-election / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.