Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (49971 Views)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi / Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Ade3131: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2021
extol1:

don't mind the unscrupulous and confused op, who thinks he or she can just post deceitful pictures so as to think Yahaya bello is working. the op should be ban for making attempt to deceive the people. I was privilege to travel to Kogi state last two weeks ago. you need to see how bad the roads are, especially ajaokuta road, you will need to take drugs when you get to your destination. secondly, I got to KSU what I saw was repainting the offices. i heard he sacked a lot of lecturers in the school without any form of replacing them, i pity the lecturers for overworking and still not paid. imagine a whole head mistress collecting 13,000 as a salary and it is not as if it coming monthly. I dare the op to mention the road, the governor is working on in idah. the bridge he promised Idah during the campaign rally is yet to kick off.
in fact there is nothing Yahaya bello can do to plead me and mostvkogites so far he is not paying salaries. to me, owing workers salaries is one of the greatest crime against humanity

I second all you've said. Personally met with a friend who's from Kogi. the primary school in my friend's hometown has just 2 teachers left. Yahaya Bello claimed all the remaining ones are ghost workers and he sacked them without replacement. Also to add, 3 of my friend's elder brother and sisters were declared ghost workers by this same e-diot claiming they're ghost workers. The list goes on and on. What about bringing his tugs to kill or intimidate anybody who dare speak up against his government. Learnt the bas.tard had to relocate his mother to Abuja due to unending complaints about her son being tabled to her before the woman finally died in FCT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by slowice(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2021
I don't understand.... Where are the road projects? Even my street road that was done by nddc is way better than this though sub standard.

Is this what grown adults from kogi is celebrating? Shame.

But you can't shame the shameless after all

1 Like

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by akeeng: 7:03am On Apr 04, 2021
E no go better for everybody involved in this guy’s image laundering in Jesus name. May you lives be run like Yahaya is running Kogi

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Bigsunny01(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2021
Stop the hype

Na me wan do am before?
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Blitz888(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2021
Igbochief001:
See eeh no body should compare abia to kogi on this life ever again abeg

Abia governor is miles ahead ...what's this one na

I dey tell you.... Ikpeazu is more of an accomplished mediocre than this president wanabe.

Ibaji LGA has no good road, Igalamela/Ajaka is a sorry sight and most of Idah's urban roads have all been written off and you say he wants to be whose President?

1 Like

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by McTominay(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2021
Simeonee111:
Proud of how this guy is changing the narrative.
If you have been to Kogi, you will know how terrible these roads were before his coming.
This guy keeps making low-key big projects but the pdp think they can spoil his name
which stupid low- key big projects are you talking of? can't you see the quality of the roads in pictures? for some they just relayed it... How the township roads in Lokoja? useless administration. FYI I stayed in Lokoja for about 15-20 years, he is the worst governor of the state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by autonomous22: 7:08am On Apr 04, 2021
Na so e bad reach for Kogi??
So na dis small project u dey show us here......
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by asunaobi(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2021
Total disgrace! A nation of highly educated people, we still award road construction works to Chinese. Shame on you all. Look at all the brainless lazy retards following a Chinese man as their god. Big fools with chicken brains. That's why they cant create opportunities for job creation. The poor chinese man in china is living like king among retards.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Duplexxx: 7:09am On Apr 04, 2021
The road looks like China made

We need quality roads in Nigeria
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Kaylet: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2021
Coronabirus:
I think it is a wise decision to tempt lazy governors to consider Presidential aspiration otherwise they'll never see any work!

I agree with you.

Those roads have been overdue for expansion let alone just constructing them

1 Like

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by sniperr007(m): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2021
Simeonee111:
Proud of how this guy is changing the narrative.
If you have been to Kogi, you will know how terrible these roads were before his coming.
This guy keeps making low-key big projects but the pdp think they can spoil his name

Why are you like this?

Because of how much they have paid you and you just support wickedness.

Even el rufia begged for for his failure in 1st term.

Plus we know how he owed salaries and was arrogy towards the workers

I have been to Kogi and the state is dead.

Because the has ambition to be president he started social media campaign.

Rubbish.
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2021
Like theriously?
Where is de project?

Single unfished lane in a populated place like kogi?

We are finish., If this man has being in power for 6yrs and these are they things u are showing us.

Dunamis has done better

1 Like

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by maroke1: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2021
Not impress at all, mere LGA projects
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Blitz888(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2021
extol1:

don't mind the unscrupulous and confused op, who thinks he or she can just post deceitful pictures so as to think Yahaya bello is working. the op should be ban for making attempt to deceive the people. I was privilege to travel to Kogi state last two weeks ago. you need to see how bad the roads are, especially ajaokuta road, you will need to take drugs when you get to your destination. secondly, I got to KSU what I saw was repainting the offices. i heard he sacked a lot of lecturers in the school without any form of replacing them, i pity the lecturers for overworking and still not paid. imagine a whole head mistress collecting 13,000 as a salary and it is not as if it coming monthly. I dare the op to mention the road, the governor is working on in idah. the bridge he promised Idah during the campaign rally is yet to kick off.
in fact there is nothing Yahaya bello can do to plead me and mostvkogites so far he is not paying salaries. to me, owing workers salaries is one of the greatest crime against humanity

Drive from Ejule to Idah through Ugwolawo and you will appreciate the governor's level of uselessness. Ibaji, Igalamela, Ogbogbo, Ankpa, Idah Urban roads are a complete write off and the Op doesn't think he and his co-minions need a brain check for calling this rubbish 'massive'.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by McTominay(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
And Op had to import the aerial view of Mokola in Ibadan and you want me to beleive this pics is a part of Kogi state??

extol1 must hear this!!!!

I mean this pixs below was taken from a part of Ibadan.
My brother, thank you for the revelation... Kogi, criminal minded people, they don't want to work; they have all become comrades in useless governance.
Very smelly town...
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by livingg(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2021
I work and live in Lokoja and I can BOLDLY say that yahaya bello is a big fraud

1 Like

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Sonoyom(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2021
Let us celebrate mediocrity.
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Viktorinox2(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2021
Look at what my states oil money is doing! Akwa ibom to the world!
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by seyz91(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Oga shut up
don't let all these shit fool you

they all thesame, election is fas approaching

if you kno you kno
Oluboh:
Things the media wouldn't tell you, Governor Yahaya Bello is one of the best Governors in Nigeria currently
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by seyz91(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2021
One of the gullible Nigerian Spoted
Anthony4578:
Presidential Material
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by lereinter(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2021
You have collected your own share

Congratulations

Find your guy something too

Gracious
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by OgideAgu: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2021
Tell your self the truth... Are these worth the hype
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 04, 2021
Oluboh:
Things the media wouldn't tell you, Governor Yahaya Bello is one of the best Governors in Nigeria currently

FALSE.
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by LastProphet: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
And Op had to import the aerial view of Mokola in Ibadan and you want me to beleive this pics is a part of Kogi state??

extol1 must hear this!!!!

I mean this pixs below was taken from a part of Ibadan.

Don't mind them they are the usual hungry igbira boys paid by a now overfed igbira boy (yeye bello) to tell shameless lies, imagine mentioning idah as having a road project? God punish the OP and all his children to the 4th generation
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by stanisbaratheon: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2021
These projects looks like something some NYSC corps members would do as CDS project.

What a shame of a government.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by Funkeshuga(m): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2021
what I see is 2023 campaign, so all kogi major roads is good now that the gov is now doing street roads that should have been the works of a local govt/HOR/Senate

I just hope Nigeria can give this yahaya political gimmick so that he can do all kogi road, Nigeria should give him fake support ahead of 2023 and promise him he will be elected until he pay all kogi backlog salaries, the fool will find the money and pay instantly

left to 2023 kogi, wouldn't have see anything from this mismanagement clown
Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by asunaobi(m): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2021
Total disgrace! A nation of highly educated people, we still award road construction works to Chinese. Shame on you all. Look at all the brainless lazy retards following a Chinese man as their god. Big fools with chicken brains. That's why they cant create opportunities for job creation. The poor chinese man in china is living like king among retards. Our president gets sick, he runs overseas for treatment. In essence what you people are saying is that we are sub human beings with no brain. Every year you fools will celebrate independence whereas you fools are 100 percent dependent on other people for every thing to live.

In theory the only people that are suppose to celebrate independence are the Europeans and Asians. They produce and make everything for themselves and the world.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi by DTeekay(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2021
This one dey learn where Wike dey na. If u have not been to PH in the last 3years, please come with a guide. U will definitely miss road due to unparalleled infrastructural development by Wike.

To show u in not one of his toe lickers, I think he should look into the area of Pension, employment, human capacity building and mass housing.

God bless Governor Wike
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria.

#BUHARIPLEASERESIGN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan / Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.