Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style (51558 Views)

Putin Given Royal Welcome As He Arrives UAE & Saudi Arabia In Style (Photos) / Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities / Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Mhimi007(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2021
Foodqueen:
Pharaohs as how
Is pharaoh a title or a name
Don't come for me, IAM not good at history so I want to learn.
Thought it was just one pharaoh that was recorded in the Bible.

Explorer
There were even THREE Pharaohs recorded in the bible
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by adexmikky: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Foodqueen:

Oooooooh!!! Thank you.

Bible recorded king pharaoh,so I thought it was a name.
Are you sure you read the bible through? Cos in Genesis alone at least 3 different pharaohs were mentioned.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Explorers(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Beremx:
still the same. I think it’s from your end. wink

grin Have you tried this too?

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by kkins25(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
pacespot:

What does Islam have to do with this, do you even know the time that the great pharaoh ruled Egypt? None of the two major religions today, Christianity and Islam, were in practice then, Jesus came to this world about two thousand years ago, while mohamed came much later, the pharaoh the ruler of Egypt reigned over 1500 BC ago, so where is the correlation. Mind you, the ancient egyptians were not even muslims, it was much later after the pharaoh that the nation turned into a Muslim majority country.
weytin you dey talk self. You dey compliment say Egypt suppose big pass e dey now nd I tell u weytin cause am
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by EzeNri(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Alejoas:
Good show! I have ten to twenty four hours guaranteed external battery for your laptop. Do you need one? Come let's deal
How much
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Alejoas(m): 2:04am On Apr 06, 2021
EzeNri:

How much

50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by EzeNri(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
Alejoas:

50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by eplanning: 11:57am On May 02, 2021
Explorers:
King Seti I, who died in 1279 BC, also joined the procession.

He is known for bringing prosperity to Egypt during his reign, following his father's two years of ruling.

The linen-wrapped mummy of the 18th Dynasty Pharaoh Tutankhamun, displayed in a climate-controlled glass case in his underground tomb.

The mummified remains of Queen Hatshepsut, ancient Egypt's most famous female pharaoh, lie in a glass case.

The mummy of Ramses II (1301-1235 BC), son of Sethy at Cairo Museum

They were clearly black people and these invaders are desecrating their tombs. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa's Looted Coffin Recovered But Blue Couch Not Found Yet (Pix) / Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.