Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style (51474 Views)

Putin Given Royal Welcome As He Arrives UAE & Saudi Arabia In Style (Photos) / Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities / Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by pacespot(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2021
Nice, what can we learn from the ancient civilization?
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by pacespot(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2021
Egypt, the land of pharaoh, what really amazes me is that, given their history as one of the earliest civilizations and powerful nations, Egypt should be one of the biggest countries in the world today in terms of landmass, knowing that land is a critical thing in which those ancient powerful countries built their empire and dynasty. The total land area of Egypt today is beneath its rich history. Maybe because the human migration wasn't yet pronounced during the time Egypt ruled the world.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by KingAzubuike(f): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2021
Mrsoft3:
Egypt the mystery nation
Egypt so clouded in mystery there are courses in European and American universities called Egyptology

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by KingAzubuike(f): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Who told u Queen Nerfetiti was beautiful?
She wasn't.. see was obese and Cruel. One of the most hated ruler of Egypt ever
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by mmsen: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2021
starbuck:
A country where everything works
The living and the dead are valued
Culture and Tourism is respected...

Kai, I still don't know the heinous crime i did in my past life for God to punish me by sending me back to this hell embarassed embarassed

Where everything works?

Have you been to Egypt?
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Lagoon0: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ubanz:
Mark my words, Egypt will soon regain it's lost glory.Their great ancestors will be proud of them.
Lol, you mean the Arabian Egyptians or who? ;F
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
lastempero:

Are you telling me arabs took over Egypt completely ?

They did.

They displaced the black Africans living there.

From credible sources, the aborigines were displaced by war in waves.

A few probably stayed back and inter-married.

But most came down south.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Beremx(f): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
I use chrome. Lemme try viewing the pictures on my native browser. I can view some pictures and not all.
Explorers:

grin Maybe is poor network around you.

Then which browser are you using? I use UC.

I think is network.

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Explorers(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
Beremx:
I use chrome. Lemme try viewing the pictures on my native browser. I can view some pictures and not all.

Download uc.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
slowice:
Egypt is beautiful.... It doesn't look like an African country, they also value tourism.

Right.... I always get surprised anew when I remember Egypt is an African Country.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Beremx(f): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
It’s because of you I am downloading it o! Because it’s only your pictures I cannot view. grin cheesy
Explorers:

Download uc.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by miqos02(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Foodqueen:

Oooooooh!!! Thank you.

Bible recorded king pharaoh,so I thought it was a name.
yes, the Bible mentioned at least two pharaohs. The one that made Joseph a prime minister and the the one that enslaved the Israelites.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by tonididdy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
litigator:

:oWow! Kinda reminds me of the movie " The mummy".

But bia! How did you arrive are you conclusions?
What conclusions? undecided
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by somehow: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
starbuck:

Kai, I still don't know the heinous crime i did in my past life for God to punish me by sending me back to this hell embarassed embarassed

Maybe because you might not be a Blessing to other climes as you are here.

Egyptians made Egypt
Americans made America

But Nigerians don't want to take up the responsibility of making Nigeria!
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by somehow: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Nigeria don suffer.
Gbas gbos left and right.

Wetin we go con do to this country now for Christ's sake!

Nigeria is what we have made of it.

Every other country was built by their people!
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by lexy2014: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
extol1:
this is a system that is working. we didn't hear will or to or shall in it. I think what they believe in is do and talk.

We also didn't hear "the president has given fresh orders".
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by MightyHand(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Just imagine if it was Nigeria, they will use POLICE Hilux to carry the remain of the mummies and kings

Notin good about 9ja
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by lexy2014: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

An Islamic country, identifying and celebrating what butters their bread without the encumbrances of fake religious piety

Tell that to Hisbah in Kano state

1 Like

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by kkins25(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
pacespot:
Egypt, the land of pharaoh, what really amazes me is that, given their history as one of the earliest civilizations and powerful nations, Egypt should be one of the biggest countries in the world today in terms of landmass, knowing that land is a critical thing in which those ancient powerful countries built their empire and dynasty. The total land area of Egypt today is beneath its rich history. Maybe because the human migration wasn't yet pronounced during the time Egypt ruled the world.
na islam
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Explorers(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
Beremx:
It’s because of you I am downloading it o! Because it’s only your pictures I cannot view. grin cheesy

grin Thanks
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by calcal: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
extol1:
this is a system that is working. we didn't hear will or to or shall in it. I think what they believe in is do and talk.

The system is working because Egypt is ONE Nation, while we have REPUBLIC. Imagine an Igbo person celebrating Oduduwa or Dan fodio.

Me, I won't celebrate Dan fodio, or Jaja of Opobo because they are not my ancestors.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Neddyogu(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
No expenses spared! Nice one from the Egyptians.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Kirigidi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
Foodqueen:
Pharaohs as how

Is pharaoh a title or a name

Don't come for me, IAM not good at history so I want to learn.

Thought it was just one pharaoh that was recorded in the Bible.

Explorer
"Pharaoh" was a royal title used by the kings of ancient Egypt just as you have kingship titles like Oba, Ooni, Obi, Igwe, Ovie, Emir, Obong, etc. It's not just a name of one particular person, rather Pharaoh is the "title" answered by all kings of ancient Egypt after been crowned. So there were countless Pharaohs who had ruled Egypt in the ancient time.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by perdollar(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
Just negodi ndi arabua! They invaded a country about 1600AD and now r claiming the remains that was over 3000years older than their history. Just under 1600years they have claimed all religious building in area were they conquered. From India to Turkey, Buddhist, Hindu and Christian places of worship were converted to mosques just to edit there prophet into all d religion. They said Mohd took a ride to heaven from Temple Mount, the Jewish place of worship. They even said the holy spirit Jesus promised his followers is Mohd. Mohammedullah is a woman wrapper, paedophile and war criminal. imagine a prophet marrying 13 women all but one underage. He first married His sugar mummy and killed her to take over her business empire then he began child abuse, raping Aisha from when she was 9yo. No wonder in his lies while true prophets promises God kingdom to good doers, this ashawo man promised earthly things to his followers. Imagine 4wives per man wt option to renew ur wives o then 77 virgins in paradise! If Muslims have brain they should reason wt it n not wt their high libido. Arabs and Muslims r terrorists. Religion whose symbol is double sword and spread by swords. They claim freedom to do what they want were they r minority but makes it compulsion for non believers to follow their archaic way. Allah n Mohd r murderers, blood sucking demons.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by Offpoint1: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Foodqueen:
Pharaohs as how

Is pharaoh a title or a name

Don't come for me, IAM not good at history so I want to learn.

Thought it was just one pharaoh that was recorded in the Bible.
Pharaoh is a title and not a name

Explorer
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by ogwumgbe: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
oyeb15:
What I don't like about Egyptians is that they don't like Black People. You can't sit with them or eat at their table.You can't even be their servant in any way.

That's why you hardly see our excapees running there.

Because the present day Egyptians are fake. They know the real Egyptians were blacks, hence the reason for hatred of blacks

1 Like

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by QueenVaji: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Who told u Queen Nerfetiti was beautiful?

grin
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by billyG(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
It is shameful & painful that a country so rich in ancient cultures & civilization can be turn to a head slammers.
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by molbic(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
arantess:

People involved in inbreeding and incest are anything but pretty or beautiful

P.S...
Nefertari was the beautiful one, not nefertiti
queen nefertiti is the mother of king tuthakhamun the youngest pharaoh but he died early due to the incest related disease
Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by molbic(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
perdollar:
Just negodi ndi arabua! They invaded a country about 1600AD and now r claiming the remains that was over 3000years older than their history. Just under 1600years they have claimed all religious building in area were they conquered. From India to Turkey, Buddhist, Hindu and Christian places of worship were converted to mosques just to edit there prophet into all d religion. They said Mohd took a ride to heaven from Temple Mount, the Jewish place of worship. They even said the holy spirit Jesus promised his followers is Mohd. Mohammedullah is a woman wrapper, paedophile and war criminal. imagine a prophet marrying 13 women all but one underage. He first married His sugar mummy and killed her to take over her business empire then he began child abuse, raping Aisha from when she was 9yo. No wonder in his lies while true prophets promises God kingdom to good doers, this ashawo man promised earthly things to his followers. Imagine 4wives per man wt option to renew ur wives o then 77 virgins in paradise! If Muslims have brain they should reason wt it n not wt their high libido. Arabs and Muslims r terrorists. Religion whose symbol is double sword and spread by swords. They claim freedom to do what they want were they r minority but makes it compulsion for non believers to follow their archaic way. Allah n Mohd r murderers, blood sucking demons.
bro be calming down small small we know your blood is superconductor but be calming down before SEUN and his E mod urchins go ban you , you know Seun is also a religious bigot

Re: Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style by ThatFairGuy1: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
starbuck:

As if those countries were built by Angels!
Their forefathers sacrificed for them to be enjoying this moment, non of us here in Nigeria wants such.

This are same people who litters the road, park anyhow, take one way, will always boycott due process and lots of other vices that contributes to our predicament.

I always say this and I'll repeat
Average Nigerians doesn't hate corruption, they just hate the fact that they're not part of it

Lemme even ask you, DO YOU VOTE?
Don't you take or give bribe?
You just insulted and cursed your country now instead of speaking good of her.

UNTIL YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE WILL COME FROM HEAVEN TO FIX NIGERIA FOR US BUT WE HER CITIZENS, WE'LL HAVE A BETTER NIGERIA.

You all just come online to shout on Nigeria while you are part and parcel of her problem.

You and I are the problem of Nigeria, Know this and try proffer solution by being a different citizen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Juan Emilio Ameri Suspended After Kissing Woman’s Breast During Virtual Session / Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.