Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? (87631 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by TheAlchemist: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ask TY Bello... she sold the lady a pipe dream.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by neutralmind: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
It's interesting

Now 5 pages and no answer yet....

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
She's better with the bread.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Famousdex1: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
All I want is a one night stand with her

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by ImaIma1(f): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Foodqueen:
Her star was linked to her husband's and since she decided to leave him.....well

Seeing too many movies on Africa magic will not kill me grin

Africa Magic Yoruba to be specific

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Foodqueen(f): 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
ImaIma1:

Africa Magic Yoruba to be specific

U sef know

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by davillian(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
Foodqueen:
Her star was linked to her husband's and since she decided to leave him.....well

Made little money and fame and felt her husband is no longer her type....
I won't be suprise when I see her shouting agege bread

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Skmoda360(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
mkoabiola:
May be she Don do gragra to d lady that shot her into fame..

Abeg remind of that lady that picked her from d street sef
Ty bello
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by JohnSin97: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
5 pages of largely unaccomplished grown ups who can't mind their freankin business.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by merits(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=gurunlocker post=100488390][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by merits(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by highness25(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obascoetubi:
Why i didn't hear about her again?
It is very easy to get attention from people but maintaining it is the problem.
Secondly, the Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more. It was her time now is another person turn. That's life

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Topsido(m): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
Oti d'Onile ni Banana.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Kholar211: 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
udemzyudex:

her glory link am em she dey sell bread before the fame?

Una no go let us rest abi?
you can't outsmart God and time, bros

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Krismas(m): 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
cool ..Omo ton ta breadi o ti do nile ni Banana....

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Krismas(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Topsido:
Oti d'Onile ni Banana.
cool U know Topsido, we think alike. i swear, i didnt see ur post b4 i did mine.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by udemzyudex(m): 12:13am On Apr 05, 2021
Kholar211:
you can't outsmart God and time, bros

ok oo

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Madmadrevo(m): 12:24am On Apr 05, 2021
Wayne4uall:

I am not her fans so I don't know anything about her
fan not fans
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by etrange: 12:39am On Apr 05, 2021
Wayne4uall:

I am not her fans so I don't know anything about her

You don't know anything about her, but you'd call her bitch and narrate how she left her husband cause of fame.
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by etrange: 12:41am On Apr 05, 2021
I don't understand. She could still be doing her modeling stuff. We only heard about her cause of the way she got into that career. I don't see any reason why you'd expect her to always be in the news. How many Nigerian models do you know?
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by The5DME(m): 12:43am On Apr 05, 2021
etrange:
I don't understand. She could still be doing her modeling stuff. We only heard about her cause of the way she got into that career. I don't see any reason why you'd expect her to always be in the news. How Nigerian models do you know?
How many.....

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by etrange: 2:12am On Apr 05, 2021
The5DME:
How many.....
Lol.. thanks.
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by esthel(f): 2:28am On Apr 05, 2021
luminouz:

So much pain in your post!!!

I can power a small generator with it for 4 hours.

N.B: Now that Una don scatter her home and her fame, Goan marry her na... undecided
You are sure a deadbeat like the man, marriage is not by force. Your type feeds off women and it never ends well for people like you.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by esthel(f): 2:29am On Apr 05, 2021
iHart:
the husband was not there in the first, so how does the two sleep together and birth children?
They were together in Osun State before she moved to Lagos to hustle with her children.
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by esthel(f): 2:31am On Apr 05, 2021
SmartPolician:

This is not true.

The couple agreed that she would hawk bread to support the family.
And he should be doing what to support the family.
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by therajah: 3:20am On Apr 05, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
People rise and people fall undecided
Why are pple expecting other pples downfall?
The fact that she doesn't make noice doesn't mean she has fallen!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Legalbeing(m): 4:41am On Apr 05, 2021
TemmyT002:
Who has any news about her, please?

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by lanshizzy(m): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2021
But even till today I never understood what the whole brouhaha about this girl.

you don't have to understand
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by witworth(m): 5:53am On Apr 05, 2021
Obascoetubi:
ask your ancestors
Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 05, 2021
Foodqueen:

As funny as it may sound, you might not be far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? by Depressed101: 7:01am On Apr 05, 2021
Obascoetubi:
she's still making her money quietly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany / INNOBIA Farms: 2face Idibia's Soya Beans Farm In Benue State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.