Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes (45514 Views)

Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by petux(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
DrDax:

Find a standard P2P platform to deal safely.
Paxful and Binance are there.
Na scam full paxful self...
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
id4sho:
cheesy Mavrodians, assemble here.

I look back and laugh now, no shortcut to money. You can't use money to buy money
#MY2CENTS

Somehow sha people are using money to buy money o.

One begger woman usually packs money she begged and sells it to babalawo for ritual and you say people are not using money to buy money.

She sells begged 50k to herbalists and she gets paid 300k back. Beware when you give to beggars, 90% are richer than you are and will take you down.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Katier00(f): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Why don't you buy crypto directly from an exchange
I do that my brother but just wanted to test the escrow stuff since I have been in the group for long on telegram
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by doggedfighter(f): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Johnsonogbon:

No, chymall is not a scam.
It's not like other site that promises double return of money within a month
Shut your mouth and sit down.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Zezit: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
ashawopikin:
26m? Ma where una dey see this kine money?

����
Money dey Naija I tell you, but in a few hands
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Zezit: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Please someone should answer me. I don't want to buy and hold a useless cryptocurrency.
Is Platincoin a scam?
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Nkwomarket: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
What of ceepass.com?

Is it legit?
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Kebbiprince: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
Katier00:
I do that my brother but just wanted to test the escrow stuff since I have been in the group for long on telegram
Eiya, sorry dear. Note that anything operating on telegram as escrow is 100% fraud until proven otherwise, I just hope you did not lose much fund.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Shakur86(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Greed
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by oshelenge07(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
That's a whole lot of money wasted. Please where can I trade my iTunes card to avoid scammers. It's cardtonic.com reliable,a friend recommended it for me.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by oshelenge07(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
oshelenge07:
That's a whole lot of money wasted. Please where can I trade my iTunes card to avoid scammers. It's cardtonic.com reliable,a friend recommended it for me.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Katier00(f): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Eiya, sorry dear. Note that anything operating on telegram as escrow is 100% fraud until proven otherwise, I just hope you did not lose much fund.
close to 100k but life goes on[i][/i]
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by JohnBullMySon: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Cmanforall:

I know someone there. His confidence is that they have products
Same as INSME. It's just a front to deceive you. Ask yourself why they all require upfront payments to make significant money.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Kebbiprince: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Katier00:
close to 100k but life goes on[i][/i]
Wao, kpele. I lost much more in 2018,since then I learnt
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by johnmartus(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Those bastard took stolen my money.
FlashDboy:
Whoever is planning to buy crypto from these telegram groups like escrow, don't do it.. They are scam.... They keep posting transactions buy this, receive that, sell this, they are al clique don't fall for it.
I am trying to buy some crypto from escrow, a friend added me to the group immediately the admin receive the money I paid he removed me from the group.

What they do is the buyer pays to admin, the seller credite your wallet and the admin will then credit the seller acct. They are all lies pls don't fall for it.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by 9jaRealist: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
AnonPoet:
Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira in Ponzi Schemes

In this video, Tech YouTuber, Fisayo Fosudo shares details about Ponzi Schemes, how it works, and things to look out for to avoid similar situations.

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wmvxZxh7pE

Ponzi and Pyramid Schemes have become the order of the day, targeting unsuspecting Nigerians and swindling them of their hard-earned money. They usually come under the guise of making fast money (usually high return on investments) on a consistent basis and need more referrals to let older entrants cash out.

One of the biggest Ponzi schemes in Nigeria, MMM has stolen millions from Nigerians despite the founder having a 4-year jail sentence years prior to the entrance of the scheme in Nigeria & Africa.

Many Ponzi and Pyramid schemes these days even have CAC records and licences to operate as "investment" companies. In the end, if an "investment" seems too good to be true, promises overtly consistent returns like 10-30% returns every month. It probably is a scam.

Have you (or someone you know) been affected by a Ponzi Scheme? What's your story? and how do you know what to look out for in order to spot a Ponzi scheme?

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY IS SOON PARTED...
>
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Nkwomarket: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
Who have heard of Ceepass.com here?
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by fortune1968: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sysdatek:

He is just talking

can 1M rent a decent shop and furnish it and stock it well to sustain a family within a short time?
dude forgets a new biz takes time to stand

1M today is not 1M in 2010 jare
It all depends on what you know and the type of business you want to do . You may not believe this ; on PART TIME BASIS , I currently run a legal business ( a single foodstuff ) with 85k and on monthly basis , I make nothing less than 40k . Everything depends on knowledge and information
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by demsy21(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Please anyone with more insight about Petron Pay?

1 Like

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by sluk(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hope my vandera isn't among the Ponzi schemes.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by ProfitableACCA: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
FlashDboy:
Whoever is planning to buy crypto from these telegram groups like escrow, don't do it.. They are scam.... They keep posting transactions buy this, receive that, sell this, they are al clique don't fall for it.
I am trying to buy some crypto from escrow, a friend added me to the group immediately the admin receive the money I paid he removed me from the group.

What they do is the buyer pays to admin, the seller credite your wallet and the admin will then credit the seller acct. They are all lies pls don't fall for it.

It is only a fool that will use telegram escrow
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by lereinter(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
Proftowin:
Hope CHYMALL is not a scam.

The scams always come in different names
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Famousdex1: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Jesus
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by lereinter(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
ashawopikin:
Ma so dem scam one of my benue girlfriend of 600k, and i warned her o

But it must involve jas

600k as how

Haba
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by ashawopikin(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
lereinter:

But it must involve jas

600k as how

Haba

na greed, she do first one, dem pay her she come go borrow money from family, thank God say i collect 100k inside
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Deway52(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Cmanforall:

I know someone there. His confidence is that they have products

I knew from onset that chymall na scam, pure ponzi scheme.the product they sell is camourflag, some will even say they are into real estate. Run Run Run. My brother lost 27m to a scheme similar to this chymall, the same strategy they used.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by DKM123: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
demsy21:
Please anyone with more insight about Petron Pay?

I need information on this. It seems like it's a ponzi scheme though.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Wizywiz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Prettylima:
is there any one using keystone current account with visa card or diamond current account with master card should kindly dm
we will soon get you......see you see jail if you don't desist

1 Like

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Katier00(f): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Wao, kpele. I lost much more in 2018,since then I learnt
yes o my brother but it is well. We make mistakes to learn
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by mecussey(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
FlashDboy:

I know them, I hope you no put too much money. They use eco bank or union bank. They usually add people from binance telegram group and other btc groups, I thank God I did testing with 50usd. I wanted to buy 500 USD, something told me to try 50 first and doom, they removed me from the group

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by mecussey(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Giltexo:

1000% scam..

Any MLM or Ponzi scheme that keeps and upliner growing forever will definitely crash. New MLMs retire you after 200% profit reduce the weight on the downliners. After 200% profit, you either start afresh or upgrade with more money..really keep the system running for long. I have plans of starting a Ponzi scheme and do business with the bulk money. Nigerians has a lot of dormant money in the bank

1 Like

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by ProudlyNGN: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
FlashDboy:

Exactly bro that's how they operate.
All the people buying and selling are all his crew members, they do it to make people believe but they are real scamers.
I was in they telegram channel before but I played with their intelligence then quit.

How much did they ripped you off?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / RITUAL KILLINGS: New Antics For Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.