Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes (45509 Views)

Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by suckmyPENIS: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
oshelenge07:
That's a whole lot of money wasted. Please where can I trade my iTunes card to avoid scammers. It's cardtonic.com reliable,a friend recommended it for me.
contact me
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Remilekun187: 4:41am On Apr 06, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Buy as much as you can and HODL, if you want other coins to buy I can still give you their names, but buy with your spare money
.can you help with other coin to buy? I'm interested please.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Fuckjesusandgod: 6:16am On Apr 06, 2021
DrDax:

You gain nothing by sulking.

Open the platform, dig in, follow the rules, and you will be alright.

Nobody can scam you if you are not greedy.

#word

NB:
Some P2P buyers would text or call you to release your coin before they send you money. RED FLAG!
But some greedy fellow would still fall for it, then cry wolf after. Sorry.

They scam on Binance. those guys will ask you to send money first before they send you coin. a lot of those using binance p2p are confirmed scammer. I just ripped of 15k from someone whose feedback is 100% trade rate. Don't always believe what you read.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2021
Moneywirer:

What are the other coins?
Remilekun187:
.can you help with other coin to buy? I'm interested please.
Yeah! there's also a crypto thread on investment section,you can follow it.

the coins to buy right now is OGN(this coin I bought alot if it when it was still around 0.30, and it has mooned to $1.70, made alot of profits on it, but I'm still holdling until it gets to $5. it has potentials just buy as much as you can and HODL, and also Safemoon(this one is on trustwallet), I would have advised BNB but it has mooned already, I bought it when it was still around $50, sold some and still have alot that I'm still holdling till it gets to $500 or $1000. maybe before the end of this year, but if you can risk and buy no problem.

buy ROPE and SOLANO(Sol) buy the ones I mentioned first and thank me laters in months time.

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:50am On Apr 06, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:

They scam on Binance. those guys will ask you to send money first before they send you coin. a lot of those using binance p2p are confirmed scammer. I just ripped of 15k from someone whose feedback is 100% trade rate. Don't always believe what you read.
You can get your money back, just report to binance and they will do something.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by DrDax: 6:53am On Apr 06, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:

Back to my point: It's not hard to follow the rules.

In any case, buy only from merchants on P2P and sell only to merchants.

Those guys with high rates that you greedily trade with will scam you.

Stop whining...
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Fuckjesusandgod: 6:57am On Apr 06, 2021
DrDax:

Back to my point: It's not hard to follow the rules.

In any case, buy only from merchants on P2P and sell only to merchants.

Those guys with high rates that you greedily trade with will scam you.

Stop whining...

Listen dude, I didnt sell to him because of the high rate, I sold because of his high feedback and complete trade.
You can always make your point without abusing someone else okay. learn to be cultured.
Peace!!!
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by jadeliyi(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

What about forex...Cash FX group
any investment of any kind that you wouldn't be able to see how it is done is no investment it's a Ponzi scheme . about cash FX I haven't heard anything of such.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Fuckjesusandgod: 6:59am On Apr 06, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
You can get your money back, just report to binance and they will do something.

I made a mistake trading with him outside the platform. the false feedbacks got me.
I learnt my lesson, it was the first for me and it wont happen again.
Thanks for your concern.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:08am On Apr 06, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:

I made a mistake trading with him outside the platform. the false feedbacks got me.
I learnt my lesson, it was the first for me and it wont happen again.
Thanks for your concern.
Just be careful, next time. it's hard to trust people these days even with positive reviews. majority of those feedback are from his Allies
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Fuckjesusandgod: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Just be careful, next time. it's hard to trust people these days even with positive reviews. majority of those feedback are from his Allies

You're very correct. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by sleekier(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2021
safejobs:
STOKE CITY - MILLWALL
PICK - Stoke draw no bet

find my signature

Bet man, how market?
Stoke lost
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by sleekier(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:

On binance? I thought one is supposed to send money before receiving the coin before ni.
Then, with evidence of payment, u would be sent the coin!

Or am I missing something? Cos I plan buying frm binance soon o!
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Fuckjesusandgod: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2021
sleekier:

On binance? I thought one is supposed to send money before receiving the coin before ni.
Then, with evidence of payment, u would be sent the coin!

Or am I missing something? Cos I plan buying frm binance soon o!

Buy directly using your card. If you need to use their p2p be very careful.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by MrBammy: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2021
Philomath1212:

Why will you buy Crypto from any telegram group, when you have many Crypto wallet that you can buy coin from genuine P2P and trade easily, Binance is there

I’m new in the game, I tried using my debit card on Binance but wasn’t going through! I just went straight to telegram hoping it was a genuine one, since have been in the group for almost a year now! It was really painful though...
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by DrDax: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:

Listen dude, I didnt sell to him because of the high rate, I sold because of his high feedback and complete trade.
You can always make your point without abusing someone else okay. learn to be cultured.
Peace!!!

Calm your titties.

Common sense requires that you follow the rules of the platform to the letter.

If you are swayed by fictitious feedback and completion rate, then you are a prime candidate for scammers.

Learn.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by FlashDboy: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2021
Sir, this insult is not necessary.

Atleast when people read about the scam they can be more careful.

ProfitableACCA:

It is only a fool that will use telegram escrow
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Moneywirer: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Yeah! there's also a crypto thread on investment section,you can follow it.

the coins to buy right now is OGN(this coin I bought alot if it when it was still around 0.30, and it has mooned to $1.70, made alot of profits on it, but I'm still holdling until it gets to $5. it has potentials just buy as much as you can and HODL, and also Safemoon(this one is on trustwallet), I would have advised BNB but it has mooned already, I bought it when it was still around $50, sold some and still have alot that I'm still holdling till it gets to $500 or $1000. maybe before the end of this year, but if you can risk and buy no problem.

buy ROPE and SOLANO(Sol) buy the ones I mentioned first and thank me laters in months time.

Thanks. I'll commit some funds to those ones.
Currently I'm holding GFUN, XRP,ALGO,BNB and XRPC.
Can I send you an inbox so we'd talk more please
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Prettylima(f): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
mikemiyaki:
Yes. Call 07081622519
done it like you not on watapp
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by RightRoad: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
H
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by mikemiyaki: 1:48am On Apr 07, 2021
I am on Whatsapp!
Prettylima:

done it like you not on watapp
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Philomath1212: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
MrBammy:

I’m new in the game, I tried using my debit card on Binance but wasn’t going through! I just went straight to telegram hoping it was a genuine one, since have been in the group for almost a year now! It was really painful though...

Sorry...
If you still have interest in trading, and you've not had a way through, you can DM...
Crypto wasn't my main dealing but a side hustle and to be frank I've smiled to bank well well...
I only trade on Binance. It's was so sweet before the CBN ban, but even afterwards P2P genuine ones have been the sweet spot...
I got a paid means of special signals, recently I've chopped money on Chiliz, Stmx, Wabi, FIL, EOS, AXS, hot, MBL, and many more
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by cardtonic: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2021
oshelenge07:
That's a whole lot of money wasted. Please where can I trade my iTunes card to avoid scammers. It's cardtonic.com reliable,a friend recommended it for me.
Yes we are grin
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by affiliatecrscon(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
nonhuman:
you are a dunky e go soon clear for your eyes
after investment in Chymall I have earn for some months. But eventually stop paying. I don't whats actually happening. though I am earning now from ecglobalmall. It's a multi vendor shop better than Chymall. Paying every 10 days. www.ecglobalmall.net.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Remilekun187: 3:34am On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=ikllbrokehoes post=100531042] Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Remilekun187: 1:51am On May 10, 2021
[Thanks broquote author=ikllbrokehoes post=100531042] Yeah! there's also a crypto thread on investment section,you can follow it.

[/quote]
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by maasoap(m): 1:47pm On May 10, 2021
Sysdatek:

He is just talking

can 1M rent a decent shop and furnish it and stock it well to sustain a family within a short time?
dude forgets a new biz takes time to stand

1M today is not 1M in 2010 jare

You would be surprised to know that many people don't need up to 1m naira to start businesses no matter the current value of the naira.
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by maasoap(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2021
Heartmender1:
Nigeria are too easy to be scam.

Racksterli that crashed few weeks ago, der CEO said he is launching another new site today and i already seen like 4 friends who said dey will invest again despite loosing money to the previous platform

kiss undecided

That's probably because they trust him, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Poisoned Customers At A Restaurant In Ogoja, Cross River Arrested (Photo / Another IMSU Student Murdered By Suspected Cultists In Owerri. Graphic Pics / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.