Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes (45497 Views)

Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by AnonPoet: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira in Ponzi Schemes

In this video, Tech YouTuber, Fisayo Fosudo shares details about Ponzi Schemes, how it works, and things to look out for to avoid similar situations.

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wmvxZxh7pE

Ponzi and Pyramid Schemes have become the order of the day, targeting unsuspecting Nigerians and swindling them of their hard-earned money. They usually come under the guise of making fast money (usually high return on investments) on a consistent basis and need more referrals to let older entrants cash out.

One of the biggest Ponzi schemes in Nigeria, MMM has stolen millions from Nigerians despite the founder having a 4-year jail sentence years prior to the entrance of the scheme in Nigeria & Africa.

Many Ponzi and Pyramid schemes these days even have CAC records and licences to operate as "investment" companies. In the end, if an "investment" seems too good to be true, promises overtly consistent returns like 10-30% returns every month. It probably is a scam.

Have you (or someone you know) been affected by a Ponzi Scheme? What's your story? and how do you know what to look out for in order to spot a Ponzi scheme?

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by addexx: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2021
Racksterlians how market?

187 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by juniorstar(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2021
traderians how market

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by blessedchild234(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Elancie people how market?

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by IBILEmayweather(m): 5:25am On Apr 05, 2021
tongue
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by MaryamUmar2020: 5:25am On Apr 05, 2021
Mehn, that's a whole lot of money invested wrongly. Why not start a business instead.

We can register your business Name @ 15k only
We can register your Limited Liability company @35k only.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by FlashDboy: 5:25am On Apr 05, 2021
Whoever is planning to buy crypto from these telegram groups like escrow, don't do it.. They are scam.... They keep posting transactions buy this, receive that, sell this, they are al clique don't fall for it.
I am trying to buy some crypto from escrow, a friend added me to the group immediately the admin receive the money I paid he removed me from the group.

What they do is the buyer pays to admin, the seller credite your wallet and the admin will then credit the seller acct. They are all lies pls don't fall for it.

272 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Movieguru(m): 5:25am On Apr 05, 2021
Seriously? When some people just dey find like 1mil

5 Likes

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Lexusgs430: 5:26am On Apr 05, 2021
Our people never learn nah..... So the sensible one's, snatch their funds from them......

The fools and their money, are soon parted........ cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Crimrburster: 5:26am On Apr 05, 2021
Good. So you have 26m and you are not content with it. Thief.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Sirmuel1(m): 5:27am On Apr 05, 2021
FlashDboy:
Whoever is planning to buy crypto from these telegram groups like escrow, don't do it.. They are scam.... They keep posting transactions buy this, receive that, sell this, they are al clique don't fall for it.
I am trying to buy some crypto from escrow, a friend added me to the group immediately the admin receive the money I paid he removed me from the group.

What they do is the buyer pays to admin, the seller credite your wallet and the admin will then credit the seller acct. They are all lies pls don't fall for it.

I never believed them. They are THIEVES

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Lexusgs430: 5:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Crimrburster:
Good. So you have 26m and you are not content with it.

That person became an agent, he was collecting money from people to invest..........

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by MVLOX(m): 5:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Ghen Ghen
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Proftowin: 5:28am On Apr 05, 2021
Hope CHYMALL is not a scam.

11 Likes

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Crimrburster: 5:29am On Apr 05, 2021
FlashDboy:

anything Instagram is scam. Knew thix for years.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by TheUndercover: 5:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Greed is the root of all evils, not money.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Katier00(f): 5:29am On Apr 05, 2021
FlashDboy:

this is my story, happened to me last month

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Changethechain: 5:30am On Apr 05, 2021
I buy crypto face to face
FlashDboy:

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by PoliteActivist: 5:30am On Apr 05, 2021
26m - chicken feed

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Duplexxx: 5:31am On Apr 05, 2021
All this are scam or do you think you can scam me?

NO

I don't think so sir

1 Like

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Diamondniyi(m): 5:35am On Apr 05, 2021
Join me

13 Likes

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by id4sho(m): 5:36am On Apr 05, 2021
cheesy Mavrodians, assemble here.

I look back and laugh now, no shortcut to money. You can't use money to buy money
#MY2CENTS

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by DrDax: 5:36am On Apr 05, 2021
FlashDboy:

Find a standard P2P platform to deal safely.

Paxful and Binance are there.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Sheriman(m): 5:41am On Apr 05, 2021
FlashDboy:

Go to Binance and buy cripto now

5 Likes

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:42am On Apr 05, 2021
Wat of fx fam,
Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by fortune1968: 5:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Crimrburster:
Good. So you have 26m and you are not content with it.
I wonder o . In my neighborhood , a man who leaves his family to work Monday to Friday ( comes back weekend ) once told me that if he should get 1 million naira , he would establish his own business in that community and never go out again ! Imagine what 26 million will do for such a person .

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 05, 2021
fortune1968:
I wonder o . In my neighborhood , a man who leaves his family to work Monday to Friday ( comes back weekend ) once told me that if he should get 1 million naira , he would establish his own business in that community and never go out again ! Imagine what 26 million will do for such a person .

He is just talking

can 1M rent a decent shop and furnish it and stock it well to sustain a family within a short time?
dude forgets a new biz takes time to stand

1M today is not 1M in 2010 jare

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Dantedasz(m): 5:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Proftowin:
Hope CHYMALL is not a scam.

CHYMALL is the new MMM.
If your funds are in there exit fast.
Unfortunately people will never listen or learn until it is too late...

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by issylarry(m): 5:52am On Apr 05, 2021
PoliteActivist:
26m - chicken feed
Imagine 26m na chicken feed..how many people you don' help

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes by Cmanforall: 5:53am On Apr 05, 2021
Dantedasz:

CHYMALL is the new MMM.
If your funds are in there exit fast.
Unfortunately people will never listen or learn until it is too late...
I know someone there. His confidence is that they have products

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Dwarf Beaten Over 'Missing' Penis In Enugu (Photos) / Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.