Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,217 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! (1946 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by 360clips: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
This just the truth. I've never had a girl in my life because I hate having to be a fool for a female or spend on a female. It's just not my thing! It's not in my blood! I prefer cheap girls that I'll just have to buy small suya and viju milk and we're in it! undecided Infact I don't even like approaching girls because I don't like the fact that they can have the power to reject me and get away with it! angry I rather approach a sex worker cus that's all I need from them. cool A sex worker can't reject or play stupid games, they're straight to the point. That's what I like! cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
sex workers or non sex workers I don't approach any
if I'm in a taxi or keke I don't even feel like someone else is beside me I don't care I just mind my business

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
Suya and viju milk!!!! You're a real nigga grin grin

11 Likes

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by heendrix(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
360clips:
This just the truth. I've never had a girl in my life because I hate having to be a fool for a female or spend on a female. It's just not my thing! It's not in my blood! cool

You got a strong blood buddy.....dont stop there, do well to spread the Red pill gospel among the brotherhood everywhere you go

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by Pravedk: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ok. Every man to his wahala �

E go be ✌️
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by Ahmed0336(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
So what should we do now
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by 360clips: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
heendrix:

You got a strong blood buddy.....dont stop there, do well to spread the Red pill gospel among the brotherhood everywhere you go
Will do. cool
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Shoooo

For their mind now, all of them are related to King Kong.

Pretense of the highest order.

It's only on nairaland I've seen real men. grin

Offline, they're all same chasers, chasing after the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by 360clips: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Suya and viju milk!!!! You're a real nigga grin grin
cheesy
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by 360clips: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
chronian:
Shoooo

chase your smelly ass? No way!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
360clips:
chase your smelly ass? No way!

I know your type.

Real men never go about screaming it to the world.

Check lefulefu out.
He is a true example, no need to shout.

WE KNOW.

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
chronian:
Shoooo

If they don't chase you wont be important.

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
360clips:
This just the truth. I've never had a girl in my life because I hate having to be a fool for a female or spend on a female. It's just not my thing! It's not in my blood! I prefer cheap girls that I'll just have to buy small suya and viju milk and we're in it! undecided Infact I don't even like approaching girls because I don't like the fact that they can have the power to reject me and get away with it! angry I rather approach a sex worker cus that's all I need from them. cool A sex worker can't reject or play stupid games, they're straight to the point. That's what I like! cool
Hilarious
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

If they don't chase you wont be important.

Cause you're that important?? cheesy

I have better things to talk about.

Pricks always take the back seat tongue

4 Likes

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by AfroKnight: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Slow down.

Having a relationship won’t make you a simp. Being a decent and fair human being doesn’t mean you’re a simp. What makes you a simp is PANDERING to a woman’s narcissism and condoning her excesses just because she is a woman. In other words, being a yes man to a woman, especially when you admire her.

5 Likes

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by Jeon(f): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
360clips:

so what is next?
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by 360clips: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
chronian:

I know your type.

Real men never go about screaming it to the world.

Check lefulefu out.
He is a true example, no need to shout.

WE KNOW.
You don't know anything! undecided

1 Like

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
chronian:

Cause you're that important?? cheesy

I have better things to talk about.

Pricks always take the back seat tongue

Yet the prostitute by creation quoted me.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by 360clips: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

cheesy
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by Goldbw122(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
360clips:
A man must pass through some stages in life to be a real man, you are still learning shall just like the girl that are in wonder land, when they snap out of that, they are welcome into the real world, A married man is not a fool, growing a family is starting a beautiful life, so you are a kid now, when you grow up you can relate to what am saying now... God bless u

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Hmmmm

I knew you were too emotional n immature.

To think you were the first to mention me.

I never knew you would take it to this level though cheesy

Enjoy your easter. cheesy
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by healthbing(f): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Story story........
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by maiquel: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
You're cheap if all you chase is a prostitute.
And if this is all there is about being a redpill, then you're all cheap!

1 Like

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by 5Gbabe: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
maiquel:
You're cheap if all you chase is a prostitute.
And if this is all there is about being a redpill, then you're all cheap!
na the juju way she take holl u dey talk no be u

1 Like

Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by 5Gbabe: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
quote]no go day waste ur money on girl friend couse small problem u go get that same girl go japa if na Bleep u worn Bleep go to the u no naaaa me self I no dey pick my girl call again she worn use billing finish me
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
chronian:

Hmmmm

I knew you were too emotional n immature.

To think you were the first to mention me.

I never knew you would take it to this level though cheesy

Enjoy your easter. cheesy

What level aren't you created by default to exchange your time and body with men for money?
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by maiquel: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
5Gbabe:
na the juju way she take holl u dey talk no be u
I don't expect you to have sense...
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by Bigmanpickin: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
maiquel:
I don't expect you to have sense...
What the.. lol
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
healthbing:
Story story........

Complicated story cheesy
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by HolySword: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: I've Never Been In A Relationship Because I Hate Simping! by mosdii(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Video As Two SHS Students Kiss In The Presence Of Their Teacher During / Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her / Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.