Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. (1340 Views)

Iran Begins Moving Missiles To Strike Israel & Egyptian Army Is Prepar / The Machine Gun Wielding Robot The Nigerian Army Is Testing. / Endsars: Buratai Replies CNN, Says Nigerian Army Is Professional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by FatherOfJesus: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
I don’t know if I will get a ban for this but I want to highlight few things about the strength of our military.
I do not usually visit the politics section but I accidentally stumbled upon an interesting article about the division of this country where someone was boasting about the military mights of Nigeria.
Nigerian Army is not as strong as most people purport and with various radicals springing up from different parts of the country, the Nigerian army with be overwhelmed easily.

Most people (unless perhaps those benefitting from the chaos in this country) will agree with me that Nigeria is an established failure already and breaking this contraption will benefit everybody. This is not a tall order to achieve and the military cannot stop it.

The weaknesses of the military have already been showcased in the north, they are already overwhelmed by The activities of boko haram, this is because the corruption in the military has had negative effect on the morale of its subordinate officers. They are not being appreciated enough and this has in turn made the military less attractive for citizens. A lot of people do not want to join the military nowadays.

The serial failure to genuinely invest in state of the art ammunition over the years is so glaring in the military, they are archaic and so outdated in mode of operations as well. The military personnel available is nothing to write home about hence the recent call for massive recruitment.

This military which has already been overwhelmed in the north cannot handle multiple insurgence from different part of the country. Take example groups from west, east and south south start attacking, it’s evident from recent happenings in the north that our military cannot coordinate attacks at different parts of the country, they don’t have what it takes, they can only suppress a specific insurgence at specific location . What you see them doing against ESN is a bluff. To put salt on injury, if the south south insurgency focus on attacking oil installations and cutting off export of crude oil, the country will collapse, the lack of invest In economic diversification will show sharply m, the government will be broke, politicians will start stealing the last supper. There will be no money to even fund the corrupt military anymore, Nigeria will become a failed state.

Our military only knows how to bluff, when the chips are down and this country is ready to divide, they will be overwhelmed. It only take planning and fairly proper funding to achieve that. The lack of investment in military over the years will show in no time.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by BiafIntel: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Na today you dey know this? Something that is the open since ever, but slaves like you are just coming to terms with what we Biafrans knew over since ages ago.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by BluDesk: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
We all know.

But you're not holistic in your perspective which will be the failure of.. Or rather which will continue to be the failure of my brothers in the SE.

The politicians are aware of the weakness of the military but are aware of another factor they are leveraging on which SE continues to not understand.

" The global Community "

The international community will not stand by to watch the Nigerian army overwhelmed because they don't want the 100 Million refugees coming into their country. Not like they like Nigeria

At the point if chaos, they will step in, the politicians knows this. But SE footmen continue to think it will only be man to man against the Nigerian army. It won't

No action has ever played the exact way it's planners scripted it.

The international community won't be coming in with the gears you imagine. If you think I doubt. Go online and search and see the weaponry French took into Libya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by Perkinkis: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
They only flex muscles on poor civilians.We are still waiting for them to conquer boko boys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by FatherOfJesus: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
BluDesk:
We all know.

But you're not holistic in your perspective which will be the failure of.. Or rather which will continue to be the failure of my brothers in the SE.

The politicians are aware of the weakness of the military but are aware of another factor they are leveraging on which SE continues to not understand.

" The global Community "

The international community will not stand by to watch the Nigerian army overwhelmed because they don't want the 100 Million refugees coming into their country. Not like they like Nigeria

At the point if chaos, they will step in, the politicians knows this. But SE footmen continue to think it will only be man to man against the Nigerian army. It won't

The international community won't be coming in with the gears you imagine. If you think I doubt. Go online and search and see the weaponry French took into Libya.
well I’m not talking about the influence of international community, that’s a complicated issue all together. Thanks for your contribution though
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by BluDesk: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
well I’m not talking about the influence of international community, that’s a complicated issue all together. Thanks for your contribution though

There's no isolation.

It happened in Libya. It's happening in Yemen. It's happening in Syria. It happened in Egypt.

It will only pave the way for external parties to match in with more sophisticated armouries.
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by FatherOfJesus: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
BluDesk:

There's no isolation.

It happened in Libya. It's happening in Yemen. It's happening in Syria. It happened in Egypt.

It will only pave the way for external parties to match in with more sophisticated armouries.
I am not talking about international community, my comment is focused on highlighting the weaknesses of the Nigerian army.
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by BluDesk: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I am not talking about international community, my comment is focused on highlighting the weaknesses of the Nigerian army.

. That's the point. The weakness is hedged with/against foreign might
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by BiafIntel: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
BluDesk:
We all know.

" The global Community "

Continue hoping on the inexistent international community. So you have finally agreed that your fulani army has no chance to fight alone without external assistance? Our liberation from the British contraption called nigeria is in our hands and we are doing something about it. Fundraising is ongoing now through all sources. Once we are ready with enough arms, we will declare our Biafra, defend our territories with our arms where you fools will come to fight, and then meet your waterloo.
The international community will never come to your aid. They know all along how stupid you slaves are and are only waiting to see if we the Biafrans can fight to liberate ourselves because they will also not do it for us. They won't commit a single citizen of theirs to die for the foolish Africans. We will fight, kill ourselves, and in the end, Biafra will stand. Watch and see what will happen soon.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by BluDesk: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
BiafIntel:

Continue hoping on the inexistent international community. So you have finally agreed that your fulani army has no chance to fight alone without external assistance. Our liberation is in our hands and we are doing something about it. Fundraising is ongoing now through all sources. Once we are ready with enough arms, we will declare our Biafra, defend our territories with our arms where you fools will come to fight and then meet your waterloo. The international community will never come to your aid. They know all along how stupid you slaves are and are only waiting to see if we can fight to liberate ourselves because they will also not do it for us. They won't commit a single citizen of theirs to die for the foolish Africans. We will fight, kill ourselves, and in the end, Biafra will stand. Watch and see what will happen soon.

Go to hell. Your existence has no significance. Muffin
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by kettykin: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
What makes you post this
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by BiafIntel: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
BluDesk:

You must be so much afraid now. I see you can no longer write. Migrating back to Futa Jalon is loading 99% already. grin grin It's by fire by force. Biafra must stand once our arms are ready. We have the boot on the ground already in the name of ESN. Arms are loading 50% already. Wait and see. Shey you fulanis are ready to fight ni?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by FatherOfJesus: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
kettykin:
What makes you post this
Just to highlight how weak Nigerian army is. Maybe the government can do something about it.
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by Ayo2004: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Who thought before
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by donbachi(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
How i wan take know.
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by FatherOfJesus: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
donbachi:
How i wan take know.
Go slap soldier for barracks grin
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by nzeobi(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nigerian soldiers are not well trained, the only thing saving them from civilians is their guns and that's why when they meet common bandits the succumb or run away
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by SweetiliciousD: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
BiafIntel:

You must be so much afraid now. I see you can no longer write. Migrating back to Futa Jalon is loading 99% already. grin grin It's by fire by force. Biafra must stand once our arms are ready. We have the boot on the ground already in the name of ESN. Arms are loading 50% already. Wait and see. Shey you fulanis are ready to fight ni?

Must you say what you ain't sure of in the name of chasing likes in a faceless forum?

Who are you speaking for N for what ends?

Renter!
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by Powersurge: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
We have analysed this b4. Couldn't find the post.

The country does nt have a single missile interceptor. Not a single cruise missile. 98% of weapons used by Nigerian Armed Forces are imported. No single destroyer.

The best aircraft in our fleet is Tucano. A world war time jet. We have one of the worst radar systems in the world. Despite the fact that defence industries worth hundreds of billions of dollars and DICON was established in the 60s, she has not generated a single dollar for the country.

Our military personnel buy their uniforms themselves.

Remind that mofo that called Nigeria giant again?
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by Mayng01(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
Who even thought of that in the first place
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by tit(f): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
BiafIntel:

Continue hoping on the inexistent international community. So you have finally agreed that your fulani army has no chance to fight alone without external assistance? Our liberation from the British contraption called nigeria is in our hands and we are doing something about it. Fundraising is ongoing now through all sources. Once we are ready with enough arms, we will declare our Biafra, defend our territories with our arms where you fools will come to fight, and then meet your waterloo.
The international community will never come to your aid. They know all along how stupid you slaves are and are only waiting to see if we the Biafrans can fight to liberate ourselves because they will also not do it for us. They won't commit a single citizen of theirs to die for the foolish Africans. We will fight, kill ourselves, and in the end, Biafra will stand. Watch and see what will happen soon.

You must be a Fulani BMC jihadist.
What tomfoolery!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by cheruv: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
BluDesk:

For you to react this way, it means that his submission hit you like an arrow, making rants the only feasible way for you to react
Re: Nigerian Army Is Not As Strong As You Think. by BluDesk: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
cheruv:

For you to react this way, it means that his submission hit you like an arrow, making rants the only feasible way for you to react

Na so. Tunde Ednut

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, VIPs Have Been Living At The Mercy Of Armed Robbers / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash / Why Eastern Security Network May Need To Disband And Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.