Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

My Observation About Rccg - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Observation About Rccg (959 Views)

Pandora: My Observation About Bishop Oyedepo's Tax Haven Controversy - Highered / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud / One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observation About Rccg by DappaD: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Òrò di hùn, òrò pè sì je ò òrò di hùn! cheesy

My brother how far? Did anything happen between you and MightySparrow that he’s always following you and quoting you everywhere and everytime like a pest?

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Rccg by MightySparrow: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
DappaD:

My brother how far? Did anything happen between you and MightySparrow that he’s always following you and quoting you everywhere and everytime like a pest?

Who be u?
Re: My Observation About Rccg by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
The truth has ran through his veins with our posts but he doesn't want it yet he can't ignore because he's having sleepless nights due to the truth he's been hearing from JWs! smiley

DappaD:

Re: My Observation About Rccg by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
A JW one of those you're always scare to see there posts on NL! cheesy

MightySparrow:

Who be u?
Re: My Observation About Rccg by MightySparrow: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
A JW one of those you're always scare to see there posts on NL! cheesy

Really?
Show your colour
Re: My Observation About Rccg by MightySparrow: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The truth has ran through his veins with our posts but he doesn't want it yet he can't ignore because he's having sleepless nights due to the truth he's been hearing from JWs! smiley

All your organisation billion of dollars publications are a waste of time and manpower.
Re: My Observation About Rccg by DappaD: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Reminds me of the Pharisees who were always following Jesus everywhere and looking for avenues to either bait him(Matthew 22:15, Luke 6:7) or assassinate him. Mark 11:18

The problem I have with those Pharisees is that they claimed Jesus was a satanist(cultist) (Matthew 12:24) and a mad man(Mark 3:21) but they still wanted a satanist and a madman to conform to their own standards? Matthew 15:2

That’s exactly what’s going on here with MightySparrow but he doesn’t seem to get it.
Re: My Observation About Rccg by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
LikeAking:

Guy forget the whala part.
Enjoy Christianity.
The blackman loves problems a lot.
The way the whites practice Christianity is diff from the way the blackman practice.
The blacks just love stress and sufferings.
I am afraid you have this upside down and then some. undecided
I am not asking you about whiteman/blackman nonsense. According to Jesus Christ that nonsense is not of His Kingdom, so it will behoove you to at least know what Jesus Christ in fact taught from the nonsense you have instead loaded your mind up with there. undecided

I am instead asking you to substantiate your claims on who Jesus Christ is. Jesus certainly did not call any man to follow another since the Contract is between God and the individual, not groups. You keep insisting that it is a religion and one of enjoyment at that. How come? undecided

Kobojunkie:
A religion of enjoyment that evolves over time? Have you ever in fact read the Gospels for yourself? Jesus Christ promised all those who will chose to follower Him .i.e. accept and obey His teachings that they will have suffering and tribulation in this world, yet you say that Jesus Christ is a "religion of enjoyment". undecided
I want to know, what "enjoyment" do you speak of? undecided
Re: My Observation About Rccg by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Your attitude towards JWs posts and comments is evidence Sir! cheesy

MightySparrow:

All your organisation billion of dollars publications are a waste of time and manpower.
Re: My Observation About Rccg by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
You're a genius DappaD, that's exactly what is hunting MightySparrow ooooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

DappaD:

Reminds me of the Pharisees who were always following Jesus everywhere and looking for avenues to either bait him(Matthew 22:15, Luke 6:7) or assassinate him. Mark 11:18

The problem I have with those Pharisees is that they claimed Jesus was a satanist(cultist) (Matthew 12:24) and a mad man(Mark 3:21) but they still wanted a satanist and a madman to conform to their own standards? Matthew 15:2

That’s exactly what’s going on here with MightySparrow but he doesn’t seem to get it.
Re: My Observation About Rccg by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
MightySparrow:
No need for any ill - feeling, when I got through few comments, I realized that most people are in defence of their church. What is supposed to be on your side, you are turning against me?
I am only on the side of the Truth of God in all of this... not on the side of your kingdom of men which you call churches. undecided
Re: My Observation About Rccg by MightySparrow: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am only on the side of the Truth of God in all of this... not on the side of your kingdom of men which you call churches. undecided

What is your definition of truth?
Re: My Observation About Rccg by MightySparrow: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're a genius DappaD, that's exactly what is hunting MightySparrow ooooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Then he who could best describe your own organisation is Judas: saint with Christ, something else, elsewhere.
Re: My Observation About Rccg by MightySparrow: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your attitude towards JWs posts and comments is evidence Sir! cheesy

Not really, towards delusion
Re: My Observation About Rccg by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
MightySparrow:
What is your definition of truth?
Jesus Christ is the Truth... His Teachings, the Spirit of Truth which He declared that His followers already know. undecided
Re: My Observation About Rccg by MightySparrow: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is the Truth... His Teachings, the Spirit of Truth which He declared that His followers already know. undecided

What did Jesus say about electric current?
Re: My Observation About Rccg by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
MightySparrow:
What did Jesus say about electric current?
Your electricity, like your churches, your clothing, your marriages, etc., are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: My Observation About Rccg by MightySparrow: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your electricity, like your churches, your clothing, your marriages, etc., are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. undecided

All this fallacies!
Re: My Observation About Rccg by MightySparrow: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:

All these fallacious claims!
Re: My Observation About Rccg by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Of course nah, do you see anything else apart from delusion? cheesy
Once any form of standard is substantiated and uniquely different, to you Mr MightySparrow it is delusion unless the religionist just agree with you! smiley

MightySparrow:

Not really, towards delusion
Re: My Observation About Rccg by CodeTemplar: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
OP and his like uses one message to judge the church. Even 3 months worth of message isn't enough to judge.

1 Like

Re: My Observation About Rccg by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
MightySparrow:
All this fallacies!
Since you claim they belong to the Kingdom of God, can you kindly show us where in the words of Jesus Christ, He declares any of those a part of His Kingdom? undecided
Re: My Observation About Rccg by MightySparrow: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Since you claim they belong to the Kingdom of God, can you kindly show us where in the words of Jesus Christ, He declares any of those a part of His Kingdom? undecided

So,are you saying we should not read anything not said by Jesus?
Re: My Observation About Rccg by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
MightySparrow:
So,are you saying we should not read anything not said by Jesus?
Again...
Kobojunkie:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? / Is It Wrong? / Festival Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.