Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her (1660 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
Thank you all for your contributions in my yesterday post. But after calling her for long and she didn't pick the calls, I became worried and went to bar to refresh myself, even in the bar, I was still calling her. I didn't catch a sleep yesterday night at all.
So this morning I tried to call her again but my phone battery is already dead, so I used my OG's phone to call her, surprisly to me, she picked, I told her it was me, and I asked her what happened to her phone, she said it was dead that she just charged it. I asked her of the #500 recharge card I sent yesterday, she said she saw it this morning, then she thanked me.
The way she responded was not clear to me, so I charged my phone, recharged my sim and called her again to ask her to come over, it wasn't easy for me to make her want to come over oo.
So when she came, she wasn't happy with me because I didn't sub for her, after promising her to help her out, I tried to get her in the mood and have fun, but she refused me my rights, I wasn't happy at all.
So after everything, I have to asked my friend to borrow me some money around 30k, but he said he only have like 12k, so he agreed and I used it to sub for her and sent her some cash.
She complained it was small though, but she later became happy and was playful with me again. She later let me have my way into her though.
But this girl is getting me into borrowing money, so I'm thinking of breaking up with her if she asks me for money again. As a broke guy I be, I don't even know how to go about things, now I'm always avoiding my friends because of her, this girl doesn't want to reason with me at all, but all is well. I just wish she could appreciate my love for her and stop complaining about money.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Bruh you need redpills ..

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by habsydiamond(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
No vex ooo bro.. Truth be told
1. U are a simp..
2. Ur girl is a distributor for that side if u know u know
3. We only borrow to run profitable businesses,, or contracts.
4.Join stingy men association now b4, u keep borrowing
4. Discard her fast b4 she returns the favor.
Half bread is better than full chinchin
5. fear women ooo... I rise

6 Likes

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
I'm on it bro, it runs in my blood. I just want her to love me back and appreciate my love, that's all. But she's always complaining.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by NobleDeSage001: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Don't worry, keep being mumuish.
By the time your debt would have accumulated to half a million Naira, na then you go get sense.

You know what to do but you are just doing strong head.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
Don't worry, keep being mumuish.
By the time your debt would have accumulated to half a million Naira, na then you go get sense.

You know what to do but you are just doing strong head.
This is the girl I want to marry, I love her so much and I'm sure she loves me too and she always tells me how much she loves me when I call her.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Nazgul: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
Stop using the word rights...you used it in your previous thread now you're using it here.

The only girl who's body you have rights to is the one you've legally married. Anything outside marriage is fornication regardless of how much billions you've spent on her.

5 Likes

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by ThiagoKid(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

He needs sense more

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by ThiagoKid(m): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
GatewayP:
This is the girl I want to marry, I love her so much and [s]I'm sure she loves me too and she always tells me how much she loves me when I call her.[/s]
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
No vex ooo bro.. Truth be told
1. U are a simp..
2. Ur girl is a distributor for that side if u know u know
3. We only borrow to run profitable businesses,, or contracts.
4.Join stingy men association now b4, u keep borrowing
4. Discard her fast b4 she returns the favor.
Half bread is better than full chinchin
5. fear women ooo... I rise
Thank you for your concern.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by jansonn(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
What's the difference between what you guys do(pay a lady bills and get sex) and just using a hoe house?

1 Like

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Monogamy: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Na u top woman palava you dey give yourself all this headache.

Na wah for you oo
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
Monogamy:
Na u top woman palava you dey give yourself all this headache.

Na wah for you oo
I still love her shaaa, and she loves me too. We just finished talking for phone and she's so happy.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Monogamy: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
GatewayP:
I still love her shaaa, and she loves me too. We just finished talking for phone and she's so happy.

All the best oo

1 Like

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Olatoman(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Quick one, what exactly is your right if I may ask (I understand what is), even in marriage, one can't expressly have access to his right.

You are not traditionally married to her, so this na just pure fornication in the guise of a relationship.

This farce of a relationship is simply transactional, it's just packaged differently from the modus operandi of a prostitute and a client.

I won't say you a simp, you just blinded by lust, cause this is definitely not love, and unfortunately, self-love and respect are not really in the picture it seems.

Get your acts together, life is bigger than your current dilly-dallying.

I'll advise you should break up with her, but don't bother with the curtsey of a text message or even saying you want to call her to discuss something with her.

Just plan for the future and your goals, with success, na woman go dey chase you.

Worse comes to worse, if you can't achieve self-control and abstinence, you can propose FWB to her and see how that turns out.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Skullano(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
My people, should will tell this guy that his a mumu or just let him be?.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by temblor1(m): 1:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Bro Ashawo no suppose pass 1k now
Na so we go dey gooo
Just negotiate with am starting from #500 for each round.
Stop being a simp sad
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by AfroKnight: 2:04am On Apr 05, 2021
You mean your friends lent you that money so you could dash an unappreciative broke entitled girl who cannot even afford to subscribe for internet? Are they stûpid? You yourself, have you lost your mind?

Some guys have decided to fall in love with problems. You are in debt because of a woman who doesn’t even like you. cheesy

Come. Should I swear for you or not?

This had better be fiction.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Michelle55: 2:43am On Apr 05, 2021
Nazgul:
Stop using the word rights...you used it in your previous thread now you're using it here.

The only girl who's body you have rights to is the one you've legally married. Anything outside marriage is fornication regardless of how much billions you've spent on her.
Aptly said! One chilled Goldberg for you.

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Greystone: 2:49am On Apr 05, 2021
Skullano:
My people, should will tell this guy that his he is a mumu or just let him be?.

Just let him be grin
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Nicklaus619(m): 3:08am On Apr 05, 2021
Op sense is very far from you, that same girl u are killing yourself for is busy begging another guy to allow her come over, and he bleeps her on a daily for free. I am disappointed at your simpleton behaviour
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by mmadu4: 3:11am On Apr 05, 2021
useless idiot . you are the reason why these girls sees us men as fools . imagine the nonsense . stupid african dog . how much did you give your mother ? broke hungry bastard . she will run you into a moving trailer till your death i hate imbeciles like you

1 Like

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Drsnives(m): 3:19am On Apr 05, 2021
Omoh op your mumu get grade ooo

Nawa ooo
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by CheedyJ(m): 6:27am On Apr 05, 2021
MUMU
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by appamedes(f): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Keep on thinking.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by mosdii(m): 6:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by NobleDeSage001: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2021
GatewayP:
This is the girl I want to marry, I love her so much and I'm sure she loves me too and she always tells me how much she loves me when I call her.

Oga OP, mark my words. This girl will never ever marry you. Lie lie! If she does, I will quit NairaLand.

Here is what will happen to you. She will dump you after milking you dry. By the time you have borrowed so much money and you can not borrow anymore, she will throw you away.

Forget the fake love she professes to you. It's just a mere lip service to get you to dispense cash on a regular basis because to her, you are just one of her numerous mumu ATM machines.

Whenever she dumps you, come back to NairaLand, create a thread and tag me that what I told you has happened.
Goodluck with your wishful thinking.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by shomutuski(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2021
GatewayP:
I'm on it bro, it runs in my blood. I just want her to love me back and appreciate my love, that's all. But she's always complaining.

Illusions! It's in your blood, I've seen deluded men in my life but your f00lishness trumps them all.

You're a simpleton.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Igbo Crush Chukwuma / SCAM: GTBANK Just Debited Me 456 Naira For SMS Alert Charge - Is This Not Much?? / ‘this Is MY Person, MY Soulmate’ – Lady Defends Boyfriend After Being Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.