Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,220 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her (1669 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Looter100: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2021
GatewayP:
Thank you all for your contributions in my yesterday post. But after calling her for long and she didn't pick the calls, I became worried and went to bar to refresh myself, even in the bar, I was still calling her. I didn't catch a sleep yesterday night at all.
So this morning I tried to call her again but my phone battery is already dead, so I used my OG's phone to call her, surprisly to me, she picked, I told her it was me, and I asked her what happened to her phone, she said it was dead that she just charged it. I asked her of the #500 recharge card I sent yesterday, she said she saw it this morning, then she thanked me.
The way she responded was not clear to me, so I charged my phone, recharged my sim and called her again to ask her to come over, it wasn't easy for me to make her want to come over oo.
So when she came, she wasn't happy with me because I didn't sub for her, after promising her to help her out, I tried to get her in the mood and have fun, but she refused me my rights, I wasn't happy at all.
So after everything, I have to asked my friend to borrow me some money around 30k, but he said he only have like 12k, so he agreed and I used it to sub for her and sent her some cash.
She complained it was small though, but she later became happy and was playful with me again. She later let me have my way into her though.
But this girl is getting me into borrowing money, so I'm thinking of breaking up with her if she asks me for money again. As a broke guy I be, I don't even know how to go about things, now I'm always avoiding my friends because of her, this girl doesn't want to reason with me at all, but all is well. I just wish she could appreciate my love for her and stop complaining about money.
haaaa Omase ooooo
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by KevinDein: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2021
What kind of weak, dumb men are we raising these days? Stories I read here keep sounding more ridiculous with each passing day. Is there a fvcking limit to this fvckery going on? Borrow from friends to hand it over to a bichht. Wow.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by healthbing(f): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Nawa oohhh..
Deep down you know the truth but afraid to accept it..
I cannot let a man I claim to love borrow to get me things I can do without.
I understand what it means to be in love I have been there before but somethings are not just worth it..

Sex is never your right and giving her money is never your responsibility get that..
I won't judge or insult you but you mess up big-time..
You can actually control your emotions by getting yourself very busy..
Use that money you want to spend on her and go swimming, Take a walk,watch football,chill with guys, research online,chat,read, think,write,read news...
Just do stuff that will keep you busy..
Stop underestimating yourself because your broke or something as far as your hardworking, focus and determined being broke is just temporary..
There is something I have come to believe over Time is that I can become whatever I wish to be just make up your mind..

If you had used that money to start a business or invest it would have gone a long way for you.
You have good friends who borrow you Money sef.i wish I have those kind of friends..
I appreciate guys who make sacrifices for someone they love cos guys like that are few but..... everything has limit..

It's just dating not marriage!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Igbo Crush Chukwuma / Be4 Asking You Out / Never Believe Your Wife If She Says......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.