Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. (75899 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by saraki2019(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2021
no picture and fp? , lalasticla why?
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by femo86(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2021
We start this day in the name of the Father, Son and HolySpirit
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by fasho01(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2021
From what I can manage to deduce, the car is still intact or is it that I don't understand what you are trying to say op

5 Likes

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by KnightsTemplar(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2021
A mechanic is having a hard time after receiving a car from a customer for repair because it stops working. I do normally ask my self? why most mechanic repairer always develop the heart, of driving someone's car to a far distance to check if it is working mean while the the original fault of the car have been repaired by them.

After the mechanic fixed his car, he drove it to where his girlfriend was supposed to meet. He parked the car under a tree near his girlfriend's house. During his absence, strong winds blew and trees fell in two vehicles parked next to him, with a customer's mechanical jeep standing between two felled trees.

He say na "felled" grin

OP you are writing in the nonsense angry
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by beegameh(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2021
Rip English
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

The grammars here can cause stomachache.
Na the mechanic write am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by qualityalone: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2021
NAwA for the news
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Philadelphia: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2021
Why would this nonsense piece ever make it to front page?

I have started conceiving the idea to go off Nairaland because the piece I see here on a daily can definitely reduce one’s IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by reuben81: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

I swear I don read the whole thing more than three times I still can't understand

4 Likes

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by tafiya: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2021
The grammar get as e be...
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Nackzy: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2021
Wahala be like Nigeria
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Kindness218: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2021
��

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by RSVP: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2021
Sandydayziz:
Okay I really don’t understand what you wrote though.

Read again my friend!

Now!

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by joefelin2345: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2021
That one is better. At least the owner saw the wreckage. Mine was worse. I gathered that he took it to his woman friend house & was killed in the process. Since 2017 & up till now, the vehicle is yet to be found and the man is gone. All efforts made by the police to locate the where about of the vehicle has been abortive.
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by gurunlocker: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:
A mechanic is having a hard time after receiving a car from a customer for repair because it stops working. I do normally ask my self? why most mechanic repairer always develop the heart, of driving someone's car to a far distance to check if it is working mean while the the original fault of the car have been repaired by them.

After the mechanic fixed his car, he drove it to where his girlfriend was supposed to meet. He parked the car under a tree near his girlfriend's house. During his absence, strong winds blew and trees fell in two vehicles parked next to him, with a customer's mechanical jeep standing between two felled trees.

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Goalnaldo(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2021
Op you deserve this award

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by gosmoney(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

I dey tell u can't even understand what he's saying

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by masks(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy
DoubleBliss:

grin
DoubleBliss:

My stomach o!
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by bhella10: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2021
Mechanical grammar

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Zchi1052(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2021
Abeg who go explain...is the op trying to say that the tree fell on the car or the Jeep or on both

2 Likes

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by bupounds: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2021
T
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Wemzzy007(f): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2021
Can't stop laffing
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by maxjax(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2021
the car fall inside tree or tree fall inside the car

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by kingjooo(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2021
Kai wetin woman mata don cause for dis life en no be small.e come make me de rememba de likes of adam,samson,me and many more
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Angelfrost(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2021
Erm... Sorry o! Whoever managed to properly comprehend or decipher what Mr. Op is trying to pass across should please help me. I can't seem to make full sense of this.

Is it too much to ask that Nigerian bloggers and writers including thread creators learn and master basic grammar before trying to blind us with such mishmash??! Haba!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by jericco1(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

My dear, I'm still trying to figure out what happened
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by vickydevoka(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2021
bhella10:
Mechanical grammar
When I see mechanical jeep". I wan been report am give seun for misinformation

2 Likes

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Mrlucky81(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2021
between two felled trees?

e choke o
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by 27Pushing30: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2021
Bruv those guys no get conscience o ... right there in my presence they removed n inserted someone else’s ignition coil into my car and well as I drove off I kept thinking about all the times I’ve left my car with the idiot!

That’s why if you no sabi car parts and troubleshoots wella or you leave your car with them the issue is resolved but another issue comes up within 2 weeks to a month lol

Gaddafi1:
Most times, I stay in the workshop while my vehicle is being repaired. Mechanics, especially the apprentice cannot be trusted with parts, money or even the car.

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by bhella10: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2021
vickydevoka:
When I see mechanical jeep". I wan been report am give seun for misinformation
Who pushed such thing to FP without first checking it
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Mechanics in Nigeria are always fond of this, I don't know why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police / See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / Strange Car Spotted At Ikotun, Lagos Yesterday(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.