Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. (75901 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by BlestHanneSSG: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2021
Munamu:

But you understand the message . so communication is therefore effective. Don't try to be oyinbo more than the oyinbos.

Abi na. grin Even "she herself' committed a grammatically error while typing that post which
obviously, she isn't aware of yet. My point is, English can be something else sometimes. Respect to those who are perfect in it.
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Warlord2014(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2021
aj1bola:
make he dey settle him wahala
Easter special!!!
Direct uk used Lenovo Thinkpad T410 for sale...
corei5, 4GB ram, 320GB hard drive
price: 50k only
0;8;0;6;0;9;1;3;2;4;9
I am in benin....will u sale at 40k?
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2021
MidaserveNG:
I've once asked, what can ever reverse this change (as fast as possible)?

Bruh there's no remedy that can reverse the change grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Ayasayas(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2021
He is even lucky that the tree dose not fall on it.
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Bernardinho(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2021
This ain't even a true life story
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

The grammars here can cause stomachache.

Heartburn sef..After they will tell u nobody is above mistake...fuckery sad angry undecided
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Galaxydon1(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Nazgul:
Lol...he should get a tree cutter to cut the fallen tree into logs of wood and sell it, then use the money to panel beat and spray the car, after all he's a mechanic.

Problem sloved...but if the customer finds out, then he should know that his village people have finally located him after so many years of fruitless efforts.
it's easy to say
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by NairaMaster1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:
A mechanic is having a hard time after receiving a car from a customer for repair because it stops working. I do normally ask my self? why most mechanic repairer always develop the heart, of driving someone's car to a far distance to check if it is working mean while the the original fault of the car have been repaired by them.

After the mechanic fixed his car, he drove it to where his girlfriend was supposed to meet. He parked the car under a tree near his girlfriend's house. During his absence, strong winds blew and trees fell in two vehicles parked next to him, with a customer's mechanical jeep standing between two felled trees.

The issue is not even as worrisome as the grammar here.
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by NairaMaster1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

I tell you.

I died and resurrected.
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Ishilove: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:
A mechanic is having a hard time after receiving a car from a customer for repair because it stops working. I do normally ask my self? why most mechanic repairer always develop the heart, of driving someone's car to a far distance to check if it is working mean while the the original fault of the car have been repaired by them.

After the mechanic fixed his car, he drove it to where his girlfriend was supposed to meet. He parked the car under a tree near his girlfriend's house. During his absence, strong winds blew and trees fell in two vehicles parked next to him, with a customer's mechanical jeep standing between two felled trees.

Guy it is too hot to be racking my brains over this your narration. What the fück is this?? Creole or English language?
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nazgul:
Lol...he should get a tree cutter to cut the fallen tree into logs of wood and sell it, then use the money to panel beat and spray the car, after all he's a mechanic.

Problem sloved...but if the customer finds out, then he should know that his village people have finally located him after so many years of fruitless efforts.
Nazgul abeg don't add your own to the one OP has served us angry tongue grin
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by IMASTEX: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

Lol. . . trouble maker. Na your type go write person wey nor come school name for noisemaker list. Though, the grammar strong so tail I read without understanding it. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by LegalOpinion: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

You are just a mechanic repairer. Lol
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by brightalo1010: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:

The mechanic need to repair your grammar .

What is felled trees?
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by skedy1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

I say blood dry me o
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by kennyldelsu: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
aj1bola:

Easter special!!!

0;8;0;6;0;9;1;3;2;4;9

30k? buzz me
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Nazgul: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ishilove:

Nazgul abeg don't add your own to the one OP has served us angry tongue grin
I don't know why my keypad didn't even detect the error, seems this thread was created to expose our typo errors. embarassed
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by ikdaddy01(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
The kind of chingum stories that make front page
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:

kindly modify your post
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Expensivechi(f): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
grin grin ... wahala be like garri ijebu , just add small water , it'll keep rising grin grin
smiles
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Famousdex1: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Really
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Venlony: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Picture or nothing.
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by donhils: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

Me sef no understand. I've read the last part like 5 times and still didn't get what he's trying to say
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by ultimateprof: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:

English no hard! English no hard! See it now! Edon happen.
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by budusky05(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Unique9: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2021
what is the battery back up like?
aj1bola:

Easter special!!!

0;8;0;6;0;9;1;3;2;4;9
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by DedeNkem: 4:27am On Apr 06, 2021
Dickson178:

The idiot is lucky no tree fell on the car!

Hiring electric saw people to cut out a pathway through the trees is mai mai compared to panel-beating a badly disfigured jeep!

Advice for car owners: Never ever leave your car with a mechanic without proper supervision! I usually create a enough time to be present in mechanic workshop when my car is being worked on.

Most mechanics use your car for different purposes without your permission if you leave it with them. They may even replace some good parts in your car with inferior stuff and sell the ones they stole from your car!

There was a mechanic who drove (with his customer's car) to a brothel in another city and got the car stolen while he was on top of a prostitute!!
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by benicta(f): 5:57am On Apr 06, 2021
DoubleBliss:

For real. I still can't comprehend the entire post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police / See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / Strange Car Spotted At Ikotun, Lagos Yesterday(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.