Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. (75900 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Okeyworlu: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2021
You expect us to believe without pictures.....smh
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Kobicove(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:
A mechanic is having a hard time after receiving a car from a customer for repair because it stops working. I do normally ask my self? why most mechanic repairer always develop the heart, of driving someone's car to a far distance to check if it is working mean while the the original fault of the car have been repaired by them.

After the mechanic fixed his car, he drove it to where his girlfriend was supposed to meet. He parked the car under a tree near his girlfriend's house. During his absence, strong winds blew and trees fell in two vehicles parked next to him, with a customer's mechanical jeep standing between two felled trees.

This kind English na wah o! cheesy
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Abeyjide: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Car wash man teaching his girlfriend how to drive with dealer' car. The car was going straight into the house before the guy manages to turned the steering.

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Duplexxx: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2021
Are you the mechanic?

Are you the owner of the car

Are you his driver

None of the above

So keep your mount shut
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by luckingto50: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2021
harmargedon:
My sister, na hospital I dey so.

This must be hand work of police

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Jamesz12: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2021
OP can you just settle down take a chair and sit-down with very cool pure water, drink it and read what you have written to us and see if you self can comprehend it.
Just try and read what you wrote

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Skmoda360(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:
A mechanic is having a hard time after receiving a car from a customer for repair because it stops working. I do normally ask my self? why most mechanic repairer always develop the heart, of driving someone's car to a far distance to check if it is working mean while the the original fault of the car have been repaired by them.

After the mechanic fixed his car, he drove it to where his girlfriend was supposed to meet. He parked the car under a tree near his girlfriend's house. During his absence, strong winds blew and trees fell in two vehicles parked next to him, with a customer's mechanical jeep standing between two felled trees.

No finish person now lipsrsealed

Oyinbo yi lagbara shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

The grammars here can cause stomachache.
at first I thought it was only me not comprehending.

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by vanvino(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

But you get the gist right? how often do we correct or critisized a Nigerian who fail to speak or write his/her tongue correctly? Coaches/players comes to England and they start learning English and you wonder was English not available to them in their country? we Nigerians are our own problem.
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Ceeogbaru2: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2021
He want to be noticed that is all I see... But just take look @the write up.. He wrote rubbish there.. The grammar 0%

Wake up from your sleep, get a life, and stop bothering us with nonsensical stories. [/quote]
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Ubiudumo(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Wahala be like motion ex parte... E dey come without notice.

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Udodiri01: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2021
Thank God for like minds... Pictures or we don't belive it
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Elliot2(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2021
Why not use that your girlfriend for money ritual now to solve the problem? You can't be totally useless like that na!
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by WarrenC(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:

this grammar can cause pimple.
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by SmartyPants(m): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

Lol.

Aunty are you better than him?

What are "grammars"?
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2021
*Clears throat*

For you to understand the message behind the last paragraph of this article, please, do what I did.

First read.

Then, re-read.

Re-read again.

Re-read again and again.

Re-read again and again and again... until...

You are tired.
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by adanny01(m): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:

Idonblivit
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by ayenale1(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2021
Women giving men problems since year 0B.C
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by peggywebbs(f): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2021
So long and short mechanic went to do thanksgiving that he wasn't unfortunate. Somehow the wind pitied him and left the customer's mechanical jeep. It was the only one that didn't suffer from the fatal accident. He must have learned a big lesson that day especially since he was lucky enough to give the customer his jeep back without a scratch on it.

Dickson178:

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Kay25(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

blame the president the hardship is affecting grammars too and mod for not modifying the grammar before posting
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by MidaserveNG: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
grin grin ... wahala be like garri ijebu , just add small water , it'll keep rising grin grin
I've once asked, what can ever reverse this change (as fast as possible)?
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by daniwise(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2021
This OP grammar na one in town.I don begin purge already grin
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by OnMyBiz: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Old news. blogger must chop.
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Cuntface: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:

What's this? Does it mean you people cannot construct meaningful sentence??
I almost questioned my sanity when I read this more than 4 times, still I couldn't understand what you're saying

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by sisisioge: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:

Please what exactly now happen? Was his customer's car the jeep standing between the fell trees? It was ok, right? grin

I didnt quite get it embarassed
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by sisisioge: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Cuntface:

What's this? Does it mean you people cannot construct meaningful sentence??
I almost questioned my sanity when I read this more than 4 times, still I couldn't understand what you're saying

I think our customer's car is the jeep standing between the fell tree. Therefore it is safe grin
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by AdaAwka1: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:

I don't even understand this story.
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Gbeng30(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2021
Wahala everywhere for this country, mechanic Don enter serious trouble grin grin cool
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Drizzy5001(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2021
Confusion undecided
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by IgboWarlord(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

And headache..
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Munamu: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

But you understand the message . so communication is therefore effective. Don't try to be oyinbo more than the oyinbos.
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by BlestHanneSSG: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

Abeg free the guy, grammar isn't easy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police / See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / Strange Car Spotted At Ikotun, Lagos Yesterday(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.