Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) (67608 Views)

Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life / TOI 700 D: Earth-sized Planet Found Relatively Nearby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
ProfAmaben:

I have 3 or more jobs and nothing can make me hug transformer. I just pity the incoming generations of Nigerians, abject poverty would be child's play for them, keep building churches where pastors sleep with people's wives and perform fake deliverances in the name of a fraudulent jewish folklore.

Fraudsters everywhere. Their God and Jesus cannot devour the fraudsters that lie and defraud people in their names, rather they are encouraged.

I'm out.

What jobs can thieves like you have. Yahoo and Rituals are jobs to idiots like you.
When you are a thief you think everyone is like you.
The problem of you guys is envy.

You wonder why the church embark on projects your so called federal government can't embark on. grin

Where are they getting the money grin

The other day there was a report on the kilometers of road Dunamis wants to embark on. Spending billions on a road that belongs to the Government. Fools like you did not commend the church.

Oyedepo did same he tared kilometers of road not for his church members alone o but for mentally derailed guys like you as well to drive your ill-gotten cars grin

They kuku know that someday God can arrest your soul.

Three Sundays ago, my Church dedicated a borehole sunk for the community around our church to the community.

We have Muslims living there o.
Pagans living there
Atheists living there
Mental patients like you living there.

The borehole is for everyone.

That is what church money does. grin

When we build churches it is from our money not from the government. And the church welcomes people from all walks of life including mentally ill guys like you for your deliverance.
You can see it is all for your good and the good of the society.

The Church keeps winning and haters keep wailing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Draught: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
smiley

This is wonderful.. I love Science..

My only fear is that make this robot no go inconspicuously carry one alien viral or bacterial matter back to our Earth on its body..

Cos mehn lol, na OYO go be all of us case.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
FlatEarthGuy20:
They lied to us all using school, media, movies Hollywood cartoons etc..There's no space. Earth is covered by a glass firmament/dome.
How are those pics proofs?
Mixing science with religion or religious books was very funny to see.

Anyways let's keep our fingers crossed after all what's important is to keep progressive efforts and make positive impacts to our immediate environment and people around us.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
osamz007:
ON MY WAY TO COMPLETE MY NIN REGISTRATION

AFTER THAT I'LL GO TO NEPA OFFICE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT POWER OUTAGES

I LOVE NIGERIA

I LOVE BUHARI

Yeye de smell!
NEPA is dead a long time ago.
Ikorodu is 9-days running without electricity, from garage yonder,just as Ikeja Disco will give you 1001 reasons why light should be off every day.Yet,they carry ladder for disconnection and bill the people for services not rendered in 21 St Century!
What baffles Nigerians is why a company like General Electric was short changed during bidding because of corruption.
We told the govt then that these Discos have no ideas about light but are paddi-paddi,today,we are feeling the darkness.
Too Shameful!

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
themanderon:

Please how is the church now your problem? You have not asked your government how they have spent all the billions of dollars they have amassed over the years and why they have not made the country the Eldorado it is meant to be but no its is something that doesn't concern you in any way that you choose to attack. At least the church is doing something cos they employ and pay workers. What do you do to better the lot of this nation?

You dey mind the senseless guy?

On everything the Government should do fools like him point to the church.

Many of these Atheists and other unbelievers think they are smart but by the time they start the attack on the church and guys like us point out their stupidity to them, they keep shut.

What concerns the Church in people going to Mars or Jupiter.

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by xxxXXXxxx: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
Science gaining new frontier
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
This people want to live in Mars. Sooner they will be selling a plot of land in Mars for billions of dollars
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Bornboy4: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
See how advanced other countries are?
And we are here stealing public money and trading tribal hate!

If we must grow, we must shun these social evil and embrace national integration and be loyal to our country Nigeria.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by ZaramT: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Our goal in Africa is building the biggest church.

Is Dr Oyedepo the president of Nigeria?
So Winners Chapel should send you to Jupiter before you will receive sense.

You won't hold the govt that taxes you daily accountable but your empty mind is telling you to attack a church that you don't pay tax to.

Sense is very far from you
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Maski87: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fake news, my pastor says we are waiting for Jesus to come back,covid is fake,covid vaccine is the beast
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
471 million km journey to Mars? Damn! This confirms how far the heaven would be from earth...a place not reachable by mortal body.

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Tareq1105:

May be you don't know, Living Faith Church, Winners'Chapel is not only building the biggest church auditorium (the Ark) but also building 747 churches across the country.

While it's not the missionary mandate of the church to build industries as many critics would have wanted, the church is still generating employment in the building of the Ark and 747 churches.

Then don’t travel abroad, stay in Nigeria, let us be enjoying here that don’t have churches like there, they don’t have missionary mandate like Nigeria lol �
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Science fly some people to Mars.... Religions fly some people to building .... It's different ...big bang theory forever grin grin

And also since Christian's are threatening us with rapture that'll happen on earth .... Omo na to go purchase Mars ticket sharp sharp. .. grin grin
But your religion also supports and end of this world and second coming of Jesus Christ. What is your point exactly?
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
But your religion also supports and end of this world and second coming of Jesus Christ. What is your point exactly?

And what is my religion .... Because I don't understand what you're saying ??
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Odingo1: 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
PenName55:

What jobs can thieves like you have. Yahoo and Rituals are jobs to idiots like you.

You wonder why the church embark on projects your so called federal government can't embark on. grin

The other day there was a report on the kilometers of road Dunamis wants to embark on. Spending billions on a road that belongs to the Government. Fools like you did not commend the church.

Oyedepo did same he tared kilometers of road not for his church members alone o but for mentally derailed guys like you as well to drive your ill-gotten cars grin

Three Sundays ago, my Church dedicated a borehole sunk for the community around our church to the community.

Pagans living there
Atheists living there

When we build churches it is from our money not from the government. And the church welcomes people from all walks of life including mentally ill guys like you for your deliverance.

Why do you people like calling people names and fighting unnecessary issues.

Nigeria is a very religious country yet a very bad country that it people give testimony on having a visa. All people in government are members of church and mosques.

From your response you are Part of Nigeria Problem calling someone thief, idiots, mentally ill etc, this is the reason Boko haram is wrecking havoc everywhere because they believe that they are fighting for their religion as you are doing here. Threatening people here and there.

Religious extremism’s always cause wars in Africa.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by YouandiAllofus: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
osamz007:

I LOVE NIGERIA

I LOVE BUHARI
God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:

As for your second coming of Jesus ... that'll happen only on earth ? .. right ... So I'm relocating to mars ...to spend the rest of my life there grin grin....... and also I know you want to accuse me of being a Muslim , bruh I'm not grin grin ....so bruh wipe your cloudy Vision with baby wipes ....shotigbo ....
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
Maski87:
Fake news, my pastor says we are waiting for Jesus to come back,covid is fake,covid vaccine is the beast
Your pasta na mumu grin ....you better go and take covid 5g vaccine grin ...
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Zontrident: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Flat earthers are at the very bottom of the intellectual ladder and that's a fact grin why would the earth be flat but the moon is round, if I start listing all the senseless things they spout ba an average IQ human would die of laughter, imagine a flat eat her would pay money to go to a film hall to watch Chelsea vs Liverpool on dstv but he wouldn't believe there are satellites in space, the mumu people would use goggle maps to find their way around but wouldn't believe thtat there are go's satellites
Their height of stupidity is second only to terrorists
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Judgesledge(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
osamz007:

I LOVE NIGERIA

I LOVE BUHARI
Naija is really great, inspite of the holidays, NEPA and NIMC dey ground gidigba, efficiency if you ask me, bros book space for me , I need my own NIN. Who mars hep

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
FlatEarthGuy20:
Keep lying to the masses NASA. Deceiving since day one angry angry
you sound bitter but yes the truth is sometimes bitter, believe it or not but human beings are the gods that we see,the white people has pushed the frontiers of human endeavors to new heights and we are still tied down in Africa by blind believe in religious dogmas that the white man had themselves ditched,NASA has shown evidence of their achievements and you don't believe because it may contradict your religious believe that heaven and paradise is just behind the moon,but I am sorry to disappoint you that the Galaxy is infinite and our solar system is just a tiny speck in the collection of stars in the skies
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Odingo1: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Prevalence Rover on surface of Mars

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Odingo1: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Mars passport on pipeline

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by smsinnigeria(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nigeria will start thinking of this in the next 300years by then all of us witness Buhari , APC and Lagos Landlord menace would have reincarnated. Every Nigerian dying now will surely reincarnate because of unfulfilled first life experience.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by emeraldlife: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
PenName55:

Pagans living there
Atheists living there

So, if non Christian see this your post now, him go agree to convert? For me I can defend my religion without insulting the listener but using evidence-based argument to drive home my point.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
ProfAmaben:

I have 3 or more jobs and nothing can make me hug transformer. I just pity the incoming generations of Nigerians, abject poverty would be child's play for them, keep building churches where pastors sleep with people's wives and perform fake deliverances in the name of a fraudulent jewish folklore.

Fraudsters everywhere. Their God and Jesus cannot devour the fraudsters that lie and defraud people in their names, rather they are encouraged.

I'm out.
You talk as if pastors' are the cause of bad governance in Nigeria.

I don't think you criticize other religious body .
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Odingo1: 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
FlatEarthGuy20:
They lied to us all using school, media, movies Hollywood cartoons etc..There's no space. Earth is covered by a glass firmament/dome.

It is obvious that you didn’t do science in secondary school. The Stars that you see in the sky at night what are they?, do you know what is a Milky Way.

How can the earth be flat and the sun, moon are all round.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by blackslayer: 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
THEY SAID THE AIR ON MARS IS SO THIN THAT GENERATING ENOUGH FORCE TO LIFT THE COPTER IS THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE! WHY NOT CREATE A COPTER IN A BUBBLE OF EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE AND SEND IT TO MARS....THAT WAY THE COPTER CAN LIFT OFF EASILY IN ITS OWN "BUBBLE"? WHAT DO I KNOW....JUST A SUGGESTION!
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2021
stalwart123:
grin

The thing looked like the female anopheles mosquito.
grin
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Reglad2020: 12:24am On Apr 05, 2021
Anytime governments incompetence comes to the fore , people descend on the church for doing so well in the same environment the government is failing. While the church is doing what it’s called to do the government is failing is its duty yet the church gets the blame .
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by DonroxyII: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2021
stalwart123:
grin

The thing looked like the female anopheles mosquito.
Programming is bae ... everything is programmed to behave in a particular way at a particular point in time ...

God loves does that seek for knowledge not some bunch of ignorant foo.ls !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) / 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered / Man Carries Crocodile On Okada In Abeokuta! See Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.