Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) (67609 Views)

Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life / TOI 700 D: Earth-sized Planet Found Relatively Nearby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Lawalatm: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Rubbish talk undecided undecided undecided .....you don't even know the meaning of bigbang and how those guys have come to appreciate the creator of the universe...see link of a tip of the icebarg;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iC9Qi3y9q8

Thank me later wink wink wink wink wink wink

OlayemiAshraf:
Science fly some people to Mars.... Religions fly some people to building .... It's different ...big bang theory forever grin grin

And also since Christian's are threatening us with rapture that'll happen on earth .... Omo na to go purchase Mars ticket sharp sharp. .. grin grin
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Oshey mr flat earth. Why is it night in Nigeria and midday in Australia now since the earth is flat?

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

Coward!
grin
You resulted to typing in your mother tongue. If I give you the dose you deserve now, yould say "but you are a Christian"

Oponu omo asinwin.
Ekwensu yi akwa eje uka.
At least I don't pretend.
All these bad eggs in church sef.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=FlatEarthGuy20 post=100505338][/quote]
Lmao. You're officially a clown. I have to give it to you homie. grin

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Ekwensu yi akwa eje uka.
At least I don't pretend.
All these bad eggs in church sef.

Yahoo
Yahoo

Even if you pretend it is still going to show in your responses.

Eefin ni iwa.
Character is like smoke you can't cover am.

Ooole grin
Yahoo boy feeling high on nothing.

Omo irankiran grin

Proverbs 26:4-5 –

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.
Answer a Fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2021
ProfAmaben:

When I was a christian, I always prayed to God to give me signs that he really existed, he never did despite me being close to him.

When I die, hellfire should be my dwelling place.

Oponu
Listen to yourself.
When you were a Christian.

Thief wants God to give him sign that he exists. You think He exists for you?
You are the one who is existing because of Him so, proving that He exists is not important.

Live your miserable life the way you want but leave Christians out of it.
You have the right to live your life the way you want so do Christians have the right to live their lives . Then why insult them for their rights to live.

Guy you be confirmed foool.

A senseless being.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

Yahoo
Yahoo

Even if you pretend it is still going to show in your responses.

Eefin ni iwa.
Character is like smoke you can't cover am.

Ooole grin
Yahoo boy feeling high on nothing.

Omo irankiran grin

Proverbs 26:4-5 –

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.
Answer a Fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.
Ekwensu na eje uka.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Ekwensu na eje uka.

Coward grin

Say it in English.

Dundee United FC grin
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

Coward grin

Say it in English.

Dundee United FC grin

Devil wey dey go church.

This bozo sef undecided
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Devil wey dey go church.

This bozo sef undecided

grin

E pain am

A Christian that gives you as e dey hot na Devil wey dey go church na.
Arindin grin

Check that Bible verse below. Na im I dey use for sick guys like you.

Proverbs 26:

4: Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.

5: Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

grin

E pain am

A Christian that gives you as e dey hot na Devil wey dey go church na.
Arindin grin

Check that Bible verse below. Na im I dey use for sick guys like you.

Proverbs 26:

4: Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.

5: Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.

If the devil can quote Bible verses, you're nothing nwanne. E no pain me o.
I'm more concerned about you that they performed lobotomy on and you can't tell what's black or white again.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
PotatoSalad:

If the devil can quote Bible verses, you're nothing nwanne. E no pain me o.
I'm more concerned about you that they performed lobotomy on and you can't tell what's black or white again.

E pain am die

grin

Answer a Fool so that he won't be wise in his own sight. grin Proverbs 26: 5

I have answered him my Lord grin
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

E pain am die

grin

Answer a Fool so that he won't be wise in his own sight. grin Proverbs 26: 5

I have answered him my Lord grin
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. For your mind u think say u dey wise. You be mumu. Mumu man
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

Oponu
Listen to yourself.
When you were a Christian.

Thief wants God to give him sign that he exists. You think He exists for you?
You are the one who is existing because of Him so, proving that He exists is not important.

Live your miserable life the way you want but leave Christians out of it.
You have the right to live your life the way you want so do Christians have the right to live their lives . Then why insult them for their rights to live.

Guy you be confirmed foool.

A senseless being.

Lol, your parents are probably fools for you to know a fool. Im not a guy, tell that to your fellow street urchins. See the insults coming out of a so-called christian grin, you guys are just deceiving yourselves.

#ignored.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
globalresource:

That is church problem. Every sector has its problem. It is the National leadership that will fix things and even maintain an high standard of morality and accountability in Nigeria

I totally agree with you, who would be the leader of Nigeria? A Nigerian. So we need to solve our problem from the root before going up.

Nigeria needs to break away from extreme religion, look at Boko Haram, Ilorin religious war, Kano crises etc, what has Nigeria benefitted positively via religion? Please mention just one thing.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
RepoMan007:
You claimed you built apps for charitable purpose but want to dictate how others should live their lives. Does that seem correct to you?

I'm not stopping anyone from practicing their faith, I'm only saying that a nation that wants to grow must do things the right way, except we don't wanna grow. The app I built is just one of the many charitable works I've done using my brain and talent. Pastors should channel their talents into nation building and not exploitation.

Have a great day.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

You are nothing but a thief and you've made no point.
I never knew it could be painful when you are called a thief when it's easy for you to call all Pastors thieves because they collect tithes.
Are the people giving the tithes complaining?

You are nothing but a thief.
No apology.

Hahahahaha, yes I'm a thief. I must confess today. I stole a woman's pant with my accomplice in 1994, guess who my accomplice was?

Your Dad grin, I mean your real dad.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by RepoMan007: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
ProfAmaben:

I'm not stopping anyone from practicing their faith, I'm only saying that a nation that wants to grow must do things the right way, except we don't wanna grow. The app I built is just one of the many charitable works I've done using my brain and talent. Pastors should channel their talents into nation building and not exploitation.

Have a great day.
Pastors I know are not nation exploiters. They run very liberal operations. You should consider channeling your points towards the government. For every pastor there is an imam or traditional priest somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
RepoMan007:
Pastors I know are not nation exploiters. They operate very liberal operations. You should consider channelling your points towards the govt. For every pastor there is an imam or traditional priest somewhere.
Those ones are totally out of the equation.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
How come is it that in all these travels they still have not encountered aliens?
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Lol, your parents are probably fools for you to know a fool. Im not a guy, tell that to your fellow street urchins. See the insults coming out of a so-called christian grin, you guys are just deceiving yourselves.

#ignored.

Did I just read in your ranting "see the insults coming out of a so called Christian" ?

So, in your madness you think Christians are supposed to be attacked and keep quiet.

See , I am not such a Christian grin
And you can leave the judgement to God.

This is why you fools are always eager to insult Christians at every opportunity. Because in your foolishness you believe they must keep quiet and act like Mumu.

There must be a reason why Jesus sent your forefathers the Yahoo dealers out of the Synagogue with a whip and even turned their tables over saying "how dare you turn my father's house to the house of thieves and den of robbers" because you idiots are annoying.

I am here for you guys.

You will meet me at every point and threads you insult Christians.

I will give it to you as e dey hot.

For insulting my parents, I would have said your parents are fools and morrons but I won't say that.

I would have said you inherited the madness from your father but I won't say that though, I suspect so.

I would have said they are senseless for not terminating you at the fuetus level but I won't say that either.

I don't want to say you are a FOOOL again because you might be sane tomorrow and become my friend. grin

I won't say you are a bloody foool because I am a Christian.

Or are you?

grin
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

Did I just read in your ranting "see the insults coming out of a so called Christian" ?

So, in your madness you think Christians are supposed to be attacked and keep quiet.

See , I am not such a Christian grin
And you can leave the judgement to God.

This is why you fools are always eager to insult Christians at every opportunity. Because in your foolishness you believe they must keep quiet and act like Mumu.

There must be a reason why Jesus sent your forefathers the Yahoo dealers out of the Synagogue with a whip and even turnes their tabled over saying "how dare you turn my father's house to the house of thieves and den of robbers" because you idiots are annoying.

I am here for you guys.

You will meet me at every point and threads you insult Christians.

I will give it to you as e dey hot.

For insulting my parents, I would have said your parents are fools and morrons but I won't say that.

I would have said you inherited the madness from your father but I won't say that though, I suspect so.

I would have said they are senseless for not terminating you at the fuetus level but I won't say that either.

I don't want to say you are a FOOOL again because you might be sane tomorrow and become my friend. grin

I won't say you are a bloody foool because I am a Christian.

Or are you?

grin

Didn't bother reading your epistle grin, give who hot? Go and read your books boy.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Didn't bother reading your epistle grin, give who hot? Go and read your books boy.

E pain am.grin

Let's continue na.

Oponu aiyerada.

Insult the church again and see my wrath.

I will teach the legion of demons in your skull some sense.

Omo Oole.
grin
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

E pain am.grin

Let's continue na.

Oponu aiyerada.

Insult the church again and see my wrath.

I teach the legion of demons in your skull some sense.

Omo Oole.
grin
Is that all? Continue please, I'm enjoying your rant, don't stop. Why not allow Jesus defend himself? grin.

Say hi to your fellow refugees in Benin republic.

Later. grin

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Is that all? Continue please, I'm enjoying your rant, don't stop. Why not allow Jesus defend himself? grin.

Say hi to your fellow refugees in Benin republic.

Later. grin

The idiot has turned it a tribal war again.
grin

I be think say na only church business na your headache.

Senseless idiott.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) / 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered / Man Carries Crocodile On Okada In Abeokuta! See Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.