Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) (67606 Views)

Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) / Scientists Discover Impossible Planet, Having Possibility For Life / TOI 700 D: Earth-sized Planet Found Relatively Nearby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by JohnSin97: 2:26am On Apr 05, 2021
We're still talking about issue of malu in nigeria.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Dawdy:
CGI, Computer generated imagery. That's what NASA knows how to do best. No real footage of Earth talkless of Marse. All is CGI.
Satellites give you gps navigation, internet, weather but you'd rather stay in your mom's basement, use their technology to talk rubbish.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:53am On Apr 05, 2021
Tareq1105:

May be you don't know, Living Faith Church, Winners'Chapel is not only building the biggest church auditorium (the Ark) but also building 747 churches across the country.

While it's not the missionary mandate of the church to build industries as many critics would have wanted, the church is still generating employment in the building of the Ark and 747 churches.
Does this make any sense to you?
Y'all would rather build churches and pray for miracles when you can turn those infrastructures for the betterment of the society. With all the big big churches, na una still corrupt pass.
Why waste energy when no work is done?
The heart of an average naija church fanatic is evil. Forget all the pretence.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by LussoAutos: 2:56am On Apr 05, 2021
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:58am On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

You reason like a four year old. You and your likes crying over church progress.

If you had a brain that is working perfectly you would know it doesn't concern the church to go to Mas or Jupiter. It is the Government of the US spending money from the National treasury.
Instead of you asking what your Government is using your money to do when basic amenities can't even be provided for you, you are displaying generational stupidity attacking the church.

Church money is used for anything church wants to use it for. It doesn't concern the Demons controlling your life.

Next time use your brain and stop showing the world how poorly raised you are.
You people and whataboutery here.
You sound like you're smart but you're not.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Mailthaddeus(m): 3:05am On Apr 05, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Science fly some people to Mars.... Religions fly some people to building .... It's different ...big bang theory forever grin grin

And also since Christian's are threatening us with rapture that'll happen on earth .... Omo na to go purchase Mars ticket sharp sharp. .. grin grin

No one/person/ people has/have ever been on Mars.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 3:07am On Apr 05, 2021
If I am can just see what they are seeing.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:10am On Apr 05, 2021
FlatEarthGuy20:
They lied to us all using school, media, movies Hollywood cartoons etc..There's no space. Earth is covered by a glass firmament/dome.
Oshey mr flat earth. Why is it night in Nigeria and midday in Australia now since the earth is flat?

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:16am On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

What jobs can thieves like you have. Yahoo and Rituals are jobs to idiots like you.
When you are a thief you think everyone is like you.
The problem of you guys is envy.

You wonder why the church embark on projects your so called federal government can't embark on. grin

Where are they getting the money grin

The other day there was a report on the kilometers of road Dunamis wants to embark on. Spending billions on a road that belongs to the Government. Fools like you did not commend the church.

Oyedepo did same he tared kilometers of road not for his church members alone o but for mentally derailed guys like you as well to drive your ill-gotten cars grin

They kuku know that someday God can arrest your soul.

Three Sundays ago, my Church dedicated a borehole sunk for the community around our church to the community.

We have Muslims living there o.
Pagans living there
Atheists living there
Mental patients like you living there.

The borehole is for everyone.

That is what church money does. grin

When we build churches it is from our money not from the government. And the church welcomes people from all walks of life including mentally ill guys like you for your deliverance.
You can see it is all for your good and the good of the society.

The Church keeps winning and haters keep wailing. grin
You don't sound like someone who practices what they preach. E never start you don call am thief already. Wolves in sheep clothing. Always pretending that you're righteous and without sin, whereas, your heart is darker than vantablack. People like you makes me wonder what morals they teach y'all there.
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Duplexxx: 4:19am On Apr 05, 2021
American the greatest no doubt
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 4:31am On Apr 05, 2021
I see many of us here typing out of sheer ignorance, nay frustration.

I can understand... poverty can make a man hallucinate. Hardship makes the eyes to behold a mirage! If not, even the photos of Mars seen here is enough proof that humans cannot survive on that dust-only, sand-only, vegetation-less, dry planet!

But, it's good some relocate there sha... that will mean good business for some of us. We go dey supply una needs on trade terms. grin grin

But on a second thought, how una wan take dey get money to pay us sef? sad
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:13am On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

What jobs can thieves like you have. Yahoo and Rituals are jobs to idiots like you.
When you are a thief you think everyone is like you.
The problem of you guys is envy.

You wonder why the church embark on projects your so called federal government can't embark on. grin

Where are they getting the money grin

The other day there was a report on the kilometers of road Dunamis wants to embark on. Spending billions on a road that belongs to the Government. Fools like you did not commend the church.

Oyedepo did same he tared kilometers of road not for his church members alone o but for mentally derailed guys like you as well to drive your ill-gotten cars grin

They kuku know that someday God can arrest your soul.

Three Sundays ago, my Church dedicated a borehole sunk for the community around our church to the community.

We have Muslims living there o.
Pagans living there
Atheists living there
Mental patients like you living there.

The borehole is for everyone.

That is what church money does. grin

When we build churches it is from our money not from the government. And the church welcomes people from all walks of life including mentally ill guys like you for your deliverance.
You can see it is all for your good and the good of the society.

The Church keeps winning and haters keep wailing. grin

Hahahahaha, typical christian, insults can never be far from your mouths. I've made my point crystal clear. Yahoo? Crime? You've got the wrong genius.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:14am On Apr 05, 2021
themanderon:

I pray God opens your eyes to see the clearer picture. Nothing in this world is really the way it seems on the surface.

When I was a christian, I always prayed to God to give me signs that he really existed, he never did despite me being close to him.

When I die, hellfire should be my dwelling place.

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:16am On Apr 05, 2021
globalresource:

Channel your frustration to your government. When did u vote a pastor into a position

Innovative solution. A man that feeds himself and his family is not a frustrated man. He just wants a better Nigeria free from fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:20am On Apr 05, 2021
globalresource:

My question is the government responsible for building the biggest church. I have my personal issues with some pastors. But they are not the ones directing the affairs of the nation

My dear brother, pastors can do a lot more than you think. Rather than deceiving people and telling people to fast and pray for jobs and promotion, they can empower youths that attend their churches in a catalytic manner.

It is not a coincidence that Nigerian pastors are the richest on earth despite the population being in abject poverty, that means that something fishy is going on. Just assimilate what I've just penned down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Deep stupidity is a choice.

Yeah, says a boy that calls his fellow man Daddy.

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Our goal in Africa is building the biggest church.

Lol.
It is a government that has money that sent drone to another planet, not their pastors. Their pastors over there are building churches too.
Face your government to do the same or become a politician to do the same.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2021
osamz007:
ON MY WAY TO COMPLETE MY NIN REGISTRATION

AFTER THAT I'LL GO TO NEPA OFFICE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT POWER OUTAGES

I LOVE NIGERIA

I LOVE BUHARI

Okay, it is funny. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Hahahahaha, typical christian, insults can never be far from your mouths. I've made my point crystal clear. Yahoo? Crime? You've got the wrong genius.

You are nothing but a thief and you've made no point.
I never knew it could be painful when you are called a thief when it's easy for you to call all Pastors thieves because they collect tithes.
Are the people giving the tithes complaining?

You are nothing but a thief.
No apology.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2021
PotatoSalad:

You don't sound like someone who practices what they preach. E never start you don call am thief already. Wolves in sheep clothing. Always pretending that you're righteous and without sin, whereas, your heart is darker than vantablack. People like you makes me wonder what morals they teach y'all there.
Disgusting

I don't sound like who practice what they preach.
What do I preach?
To keep quiet when fools bash me. To turn the other cheek when you are beaten? So that you can be beaten to death?

You guys be deceiving yourself.

This is one of the reasons why Christians are slaughtered daily like Rams because everyone expect them to be quiet in the face of provocation and assault. grin

You come and hit me in the head with a rod when I have done nothing to warrant it and I responded by heating you back with a club and you start shouting come and see a Christian fighting. "He doesn't practice what he preaches"
Oh I should have allowed you to kill me so that the world will know I practice what I preach.

It doesn't work like that.

The same Bible that teaches me not to mind a fool teaches me to answer him if he doesn't stop his foolishness on time.

Proverbs 26:4-5 – Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.

So, if you think I have done something wrong with the insults No. He deserves it and I will do it over and over again if he doesn't stop attacking my faith.

Thanks
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Science fly some people to Mars.... Religions fly some people to building .... It's different ...big bang theory forever grin grin

And also since Christian's are threatening us with rapture that'll happen on earth .... Omo na to go purchase Mars ticket sharp sharp. .. grin grin
grin

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2021
PotatoSalad:

You people and whataboutery here.
You sound like you're smart but you're not.

You yourself are a fool.

You guys expect Christians to keep their mouths shut when they are being insulted. That is what has made Christians the target of every senseless being on Earth.

The Muslim extremists
The Atheists
The pagans.

If you were wise you would have asked your friend that I mentioned what concerned the Church in People going to Mars or Jupiter.

The news of this thread, was it the American Churches that sent the machines to Mars?
So, what concerns the Church. Why must you insult the church on everything happening to you when those politicians that embessle your funds you praise.

You think I have an apology for saying what I said?
No.

That guy is as stupid as the next mad man on the street.

Proverbs 26:4-5 –
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2021
emeraldlife:

So, if non Christian see this your post now, him go agree to convert? For me I can defend my religion without insulting the listener but using evidence-based argument to drive home my point.

My guy,
Have you ever come across this Bible verse.

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.

If you have kept quiet for an idiot insulting you because you are a Christian. If he continues and his action is giving you headache, you are supposed to reply him as hard as you can to reset his head. God won't be mad at you defending yourself.

Jesus thought us to turn the other cheek to teach us to be meek but when people are turning your meekness to foolishness you have the right to slap back. Not just a slap but the hardest you've got.

Who ever want to become a Christian should know Christianity is not a religion of fools so he or she must be ready not to behave like one.

Tell me how the guy is right in his attack on the church.

What is being discharged here is America sending machine to Mars then he started accusing the church.
Is it the American Church that is sending the machines to space.

I maintain again that the guy is foolishness. No apology.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Odingo1:

Why do you people like calling people names and fighting unnecessary issues.

Nigeria is a very religious country yet a very bad country that it people give testimony on having a visa. All people in government are members of church and mosques.

From your response you are Part of Nigeria Problem calling someone thief, idiots, mentally ill etc, this is the reason Boko haram is wrecking havoc everywhere because they believe that they are fighting for their religion as you are doing here. Threatening people here and there.

Religious extremism’s always cause wars in Africa.

Oooh,
You don't see anything wrong in what the guy did. But what I have used to respond to him is bad because Christians are not supposed to insult people. They are not supposed to defend themselves when being attacked. No wonder why they are being killed in thousands all over the world for being meek and quiet.

This guy you all are defending started insulting the church calling all pastors Yahoo guys and thieves.

You didn't see that?

Or you refused to see it because you too believe all Pastors are thieves and Yahoo guys. Because they receive tithes?.

You too are here saying Nigeria is a religious country and yet things are not good with the country. How would thing be right with the country?

Is it the Muslim Imam that is ruling you?
Is it the Church that is in government?
Is it the Sango priest that is the president?

Why don't you guys face the fact and deal with your leaders and leave the Church or the Mosque out of the mismanagement of your Commonwealth.

Why can't you be fair in your judgement for once and correct idiots insulting the church for their woes and problems.

Guy, be fair.

Meanwhile, get this Bible instructions right.

This is why I reply idiots insulting my faith and I will continue to do so without any apology.

Thanks
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

You yourself are a fool.

You guys expect Christians to keep their mouths shut when they are being insulted. That is what has made Christians the target of every senseless being on Earth.

The Muslim extremists
The Atheists
The pagans.

If you were wise you would have asked your friend that I mentioned what concerned the Church in People going to Mars or Jupiter.

The news of this thread, was it the American Churches that sent the machines to Mars?
So, what concerns the Church. Why must you insult the church on everything happening to you when those politicians that embessle your funds you praise.

You think I have an apology for saying what I said?
No.

That guy is as stupid as the next mad man on the street.

Congratulations. Ekwensu na-eje uka
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Congratulations. Ekwensu na-eje uka
You still remain a fool. Type in a language I understand.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by RepoMan007: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2021
ProfAmaben:

I was in a team that built a product called Voucha in 2017, this platform helped raise over $217,000 for homeless kids in Guyana and was discontinued after the target was met. I did it in volunteer capacity. I won't say more. We don't need churches, they are a absolute waste of time and resources.

God won't fix your country, he couldn't even defeat the devil but had to send him to man he allegedly created to help defeat devil for him. Lol.
You claimed you built apps for charitable purpose but want to dictate how others should live their lives. Does that seem correct to you?

1 Like

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2021
PenName55:

You still remain a fool. Type in a language I understand.

Ekwensu na-eje uka
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by AmuRubber(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2021
osamz007:
ON MY WAY TO COMPLETE MY NIN REGISTRATION

AFTER THAT I'LL GO TO NEPA OFFICE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT POWER OUTAGES

I LOVE NIGERIA

I LOVE BUHARI

Zombie, U love pesin wey turn u to sufferhead.

Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Ekwensu na-eje uka

Coward!
grin
You resulted to typing in your mother tongue. If I give you the dose you deserve now, yould say "but you are a Christian"

Oponu omo asinwin.
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by globalresource: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2021
ProfAmaben:

My dear brother, pastors can do a lot more than you think. Rather than deceiving people and telling people to fast and pray for jobs and promotion, they can empower youths that attend their churches in a catalytic manner.

It is not a coincidence that Nigerian pastors are the richest on earth despite the population being in abject poverty, that means that something fishy is going on. Just assimilate what I've just penned down.

That is church problem. Every sector has its problem. It is the National leadership that will fix things and even maintain an high standard of morality and accountability in Nigeria
Re: Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) by globalresource: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Innovative solution. A man that feeds himself and his family is not a frustrated man. He just wants a better Nigeria free from fraudsters.

The fraudsters is the government people. Did pastors swear oath to develop nigeria infrastructure and ensure security. Like I said channel it in the right direction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) / 170-Million-Year-Old Stegosaurus Dinosaur Footprints On UK Island Discovered / Man Carries Crocodile On Okada In Abeokuta! See Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.