Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide (39538 Views)

Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" / Hausa Actress, Ummi Zeezee Describes Ex President IBB As "King Of Her Heart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by peculiar2021(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Do not dear
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by alfasexy: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
Who?
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by banmee(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
Baawaa:
She is not the first to commit suicide and she will not be the last

The first signs of a serial killer is not caring for another human being.

5 Likes

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Sufferingboy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
That was me 2018/2019,my father people use spiritual means give me sickness and I lost some huge amount of money to scammers,so I was so depressed. But God save me,although those same people later killed my father.May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Quality20(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Let her propose to whoever she likes and we will compel him 2 marry her
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Sun Dominiqe Justise Myn44.
Rule 1.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic

Seun Dominique, justwise, lalasticlala, OAM4J
Rule 19 and rule 1
NLPolicewoman is same as the vulture griller

3 Likes

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
Money no de kannywood.. zee baby, please come to nollywood..
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by juman(m): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nigeria is hard.
Difficult place to live.
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Enoch07: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
Baawaa:
and the country hard for everybody
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by donbenie(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
Baawaa:
Am sure you would not be saying this crap if she is your sister.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by notoriousbabe: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Who cares?

Moderators una think sey una don ban me, see me here dey waka tongue
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by donbenie(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
banmee:

The first signs of a serial killer is not caring for another another human being.
A PSYCHOPATH..

2 Likes

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Aboki1993: 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
come and marry Mr one boy in MX city
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by kingxsamz(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nobody should ask you why. Okay how is anyone supposed to help you out? As you don't want anyone to ask you why, then don't tell us na.
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Ezmans: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
faithfullness1:
Take it easy please
she wants to marry ibb laugh in swahili

1 Like

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Take it easy dear, suicide is never an option.
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Baawaa(m): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
donbenie:
Am sure you would not be saying this crap if she is your sister.. angry
banmee:

The first signs of a serial killer is not caring for another another human being.
Suicide is not an option no matter the condition,so think of it at all.
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by banmee(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Baawaa:

Suicide is not an option no matter the condition,so think of it at all.

Too late to change your tone. We all know what you are.
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Sun, Myn44 Juswise Domnique.
Rule 8

Seun Dominique, justwise, lalasticlala, OAM4J
Rule 19 and rule 1
NLPolicewoman is same as the vulture griller

2 Likes

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by godlessmind: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
post=100487872:
SAY NO TO SUICIDE ZeeZee.

NEVER give up.
Don't let the devil win the battle in your life.
This too shall pass dearie.

From all of us @[b][/b] : Prayers going up prayers �
una no dey hard to blame devil ......yen yen yen

1 Like

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Baawaa(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
banmee:

Too late to change your tone. We all know what you are.
If she commit suicide nobidy will pity her rather they will curse her
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Zenithpeak(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
This life and its vicissitudes......

I don't know who I am talking to; Jehovah God will see you through all your challenges, secret tears and deep bitterness of heart.

Amen
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by biafranrealson: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
what is she waiting for
coffin makers must chop
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Abfinest007(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
She can kill her self if she's one of those that voted for Mr lifeless
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by zedman1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
inumidun2010:
How does this depression occur sef, I dont pray to experience it ooooh?... Some wealthy people are also depressed.. I've always been a LONE RANGER since when I was young sha... Depression Wey no kill me when I was dropped from MEDICINE to BIOCHEMISTRY no go fit kee me again.. No be mouth... Na God oooo( Pray away depression)..
Funny thing is for me I didn't know the cause. Everything and everyone became meaningless to me. That thing is a monster. Since then I stopped judging people who commit suicide. It's hell.

1 Like

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Depression, it only takes a lion heart to overcome depression.
I HV seen a lot of depressed souls, all she really needs now is love and care

1 Like

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by kenzysmith: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Baawaa:
wicked soul

1 Like

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by pickatyou1: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
I know say you vote buhari, but Its not enough reason. Life is sweet.
The country hard for everyone, make we endure till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by OnMyBiz: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Well, she wont be the first, neither the last.
next news please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Zazu Storms The Streets After Release, Gives People Bread, Drinks, Othe / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Becomes A Grandfather As Daughter Gives Birth / Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.