Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide (39539 Views)

Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" / Hausa Actress, Ummi Zeezee Describes Ex President IBB As "King Of Her Heart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Duplexxx: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
You want to kill your self go ahead wetin you dey wait for

Buhari we be very Happy because is how he want to reduce people spoiling his name

Nonsense
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Baawaa(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
wicked soul
She is more wicked,why she will think of suicide in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by inumidun2010(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
zedman1:
Funny thing is for me I didn't know the cause. Everything and everyone became meaningless to me. That thing is a monster. Since then I stopped judging people who commit suicide. It's hell.

Salud...I believe you have overcome it...

1 Like

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Arinze624: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
OOzz:

Ur darling daddy Buhari has pushed millions of Nigerians to commit suicide. E go reach all of una one by one

Nwanne you no get joy ooh grin grin grin

which one be e go reach all of them,,

Anyways

Except

B

I

A

F

A

N

S
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by zedman1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
inumidun2010:

Salud...I believe you have overcome it...
Sure, since 2012.
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by JAYUK(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
Depression is not worth toying with,who knows her number and location so she can be reached out to before it happens.
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Man devoid of Christ(Messiah) is like a fish outside the water or a tree uprooted from its natural habitat,for man was created for God. Outside Jesus the Mediator between God & man every effort to use another mediator (fame,education,money,sex,drugs,alcohol,etc) will be like using your bare hands to scup and retain water(EXERCISE IN FUTILITY).
JESUS IS THE ANSWER.

1 Like

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by dangotesmummy: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Movieguru:
Maka why
why are you asking obvious questions

Can't you see she's living among barbarians.i mean arewa people
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by ObaOhiminni: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
May God heal her
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
post=100487872:
SAY NO TO SUICIDE ZeeZee.

NEVER give up.
Don't let the devil win the battle in your life.
This too shall pass dearie.

From all of us @[b][/b] : Prayers going up prayers �

HAVE YOU HEARD FROM DARLING DADDY?
THE WAY HE WAS PACKAGED LIKE OGBONO TO LONDON, ARE YOU SURE HE WILL RETURN BACK ALIVE? HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR MARCH BMC STIPEND?

2 Likes

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by meobizy(f): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
She should buy bread from that side if she makes it back. This life is too hard for me not to encourage any who chooses to leave.
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by hardon1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
let her kill herself jor, at least there will more oxygen left for people alive. people too many for Nigeria. who won die make e die. country don cast

one thing I know for sure is that: in this life, if you are not satisfied with yourself... no amount of fame, money, recognition etc will make you satisfied
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Elidrisy20: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
where Timaya?
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by jaxxy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
U keep pushing.
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Elidrisy20: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
pls zee zee dnt kill your self, I need your contact, I want to gist something with you
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Twelfthman: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Pls don't
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by vRendoh(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Baawaa:
She is not the first to commit suicide and she will not be the last

Na wao for you!...She will not commit suicide in Jesus Christ name �
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Superboss: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
She has a problem which most of them in that make-believe industry have.
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Shalommy(f): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Aunty wey chop life reach timaya and babangida want commit suicide now? Life don belle full u be that. Oppss
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Zulum: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
She was defrauded for the sum of N450 million
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by TheEnygma(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
post=100487872:
SAY NO TO SUICIDE ZeeZee.

NEVER give up.
Don't let the devil win the battle in your life.
This too shall pass dearie.

From all of us @[b][/b] : Prayers going up prayers �
Felix so you have finally stopped going to political threads....

2 Likes

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Zulum: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Riversstate:
grin
Muslim don frustrate this one

Na one Igbo guy dupe her

More than $1m
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Renegade23: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Why did she stop acting?
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by RPG2020(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Abeg life too sweet update us if she finally made it
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by yazzman(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
no matter what you are passing through dont commit suicide be patient ooo u will die one day...
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by donbenie(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Baawaa:

Suicide is not an option no matter the condition,so think of it at all.
And you think anybody wakes up and say today am going to kill myself just for fun?

You don't know what someone is going through until you walk in their shoes..

Multi Millionaires and World Famous individuals have committed suicide..

Do you really think that it's mere frustrations?

Depression is a mental illness that should not be brushed aside..

That you can handle whatever life throws at you does not mean others are as strong..
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by JohnSin97: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
One Aboki or abokress less in this world is a good thing for society, take a rope, make it quick.
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Hassanmaye(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
inumidun2010:
How does this depression occur sef, I dont pray to experience it ooooh?... Some wealthy people are also depressed.. I've always been a LONE RANGER since when I was young sha... Depression Wey no kill me when I was dropped from MEDICINE to BIOCHEMISTRY no go fit kee me again.. No be mouth... Na God oooo( Pray away depression)..
You are a strong person some people can't take it,
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Bahamas95(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Why is she announcing it?

Anyways RIP English.
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Hassanmaye(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
inumidun2010:
How does this depression occur sef, I dont pray to experience it ooooh?... Some wealthy people are also depressed.. I've always been a LONE RANGER since when I was young sha... Depression Wey no kill me when I was dropped from MEDICINE to BIOCHEMISTRY no go fit kee me again.. No be mouth... Na God oooo( Pray away depression)..
Imagine that guy that was dropped from medical school in ibadan he caught of his manhood and he now mentally incapacitated, God have mercy
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by kiltoko1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Is she married? If no please let her come and marry me then to wast for nothing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Becomes A Grandfather As Daughter Gives Birth / Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) / Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.