Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide (39557 Views)

Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" / Hausa Actress, Ummi Zeezee Describes Ex President IBB As "King Of Her Heart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Hushbingo: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Dominique Justwise Mynd44.
Rule 1.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic
MANNNABBQGRILLS using two Monika.... MANNNABBQGRILLS breaks the law too.

#Myopinion

1 Like

Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by 2shaw: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
Maybe dollar go bow,abeg na. Let her do it for dollar sake,Biden fit see the news,reason us
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by davillian(m): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
You are welcome to hell...
Just do it like Nike
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by pacespot(m): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
Don't give up the fight woman, the problem is that people live their lives in mirror of other people's lives, that is why depression set in when they can't keep up. Find something productive doing and be happy doing it, the world is full of a lot of activities today unlike before.
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by tolguy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
EwuGambia:
Pesin wan commit suicide....you dey tell us say she be fan of micheal Jackson... undecided Abeg how e take follow... undecided

Wetin consign yanrinya consign micheal jackson... undecided

Nah all of us dey feel the heat...
hhhhhh help me ask ooo
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by SaintAlbert53: 2:19am On Apr 05, 2021
how do they use to fulfill this want sef?.. I've always been filled with many suicidal thoughts but the ability to accomplish it always use to be the problem. Thank God i don't think so lately. I just imagine my life hasn't even reached the end of the first half, rather i just have to remain on the bench until i get substituted in with a full form.
Many times i cried and asked myself if God truly exist or not, but one funny fact is that THE MORE I ASK THAT QUESTION, EVERYTHING THE MORE EVERYTHING BECOME WORST.
I pray for the grace to ever remain strong.

May almighty God bless us all.
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by wizzypablo(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2021
wait ooo timaya date diz kind girl
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Bunmhi(f): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2021
It hard being a Nigerian plus living with the Hisbah dem
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Pickieox(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2021
inumidun2010:
How does this depression occur sef, I dont pray to experience it ooooh?... Some wealthy people are also depressed.. I've always been a LONE RANGER since when I was young sha... Depression Wey no kill me when I was dropped from MEDICINE to BIOCHEMISTRY no go fit kee me again.. No be mouth... Na God oooo( Pray away depression)..

You really try, I know how it feels... sad sad sad
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Fuckyoumod: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Dominique Justwise Mynd44.
Rule 1.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic
oga e go reach all of una one by one
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Kestolove(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
inoki247:
Maybe she should cross to Nollywood....
with that English she wrote updia
Re: Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide by Michael390(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Listening to Juice wrld
Me too
#999 #Legends Never Die #Juice WRLD forever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy: I’m The Highest Paid Artist In The History Of African Music / Tee Billz Feeding Their Son Jamil (Photo) / Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.