Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World (41337 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by NairaMaster1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Message is complete when the recipient understands the information you are trying to pass, else it is considered a noise.

A very loud noise
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Bebson007(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Message is complete when the recipient understands the information you are trying to pass, else it is considered a noise.[/quote]
lols organised noise u mean?
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by NairaMaster1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
And he called this an Easter message?

Easter incantation

Kikikikiki
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Mbigtime: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
No communication was made.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Bruiser0920(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
With all the big big grammar he wasn't able to deliver one single project In his hometown during his tenure as a federal lawmaker.
he delivered oooo at least he kept emphasising on Benin-ore express
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by JohnSin97: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
Edo state is full of prostitutes, cults, witches, wizards, drunkards and clowns... Patrick is obviously the latter.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
Monogamy:
He ended up talking to himself alone

HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR BMC STIPEND FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH?
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Sleekfingers: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
abfemi163:

Dont pat yourself for not understanding sir
In the name of
"COMMUNICATION "
I can assure there are pple out there that understand everything

oga , people dont speak like this anymore.......dat dude don read shakespare books tire.......
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by LordKO(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
aroundtheearth:
LordKO, is that you? grin

Lol.

Happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by pacespot(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
Entire encyclopedia conjured in one message, weldone prof
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by andycarol01: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
communication is when u speak to someone or people ND they understand you.... in this case, their is no communication as majority of the audience did not understand him
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Easter incantation
haahaha perfectly incantation
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by 3310adeb: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hmmmmmmm,,,,,
Igodomigodo himself,,,,,,,,,,,, IG uoi font like him go and hang
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by 3310adeb: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
If you don't like go and hang yourself now
3310adeb:

Hmmmmmmm,,,,,
Igodomigodo himself,,,,,,,,,,,, IG uoi font like him go and hang
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by WeRblessed(f): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is so shameful and disgraceful. In this modern day and age, would an educated and intelligent minds fall for a mentally deranged man blowing antiquated and obsolete grammar while people are applauding him. The essence of communication is for both the speaker and audience to grasp and understand what is being spoken. I am biggly disappointed, Nigeria !
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Idzitari1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Wow, it is true a fool at above 40 will remain a fool till eternity. How many Nigerians will understand what this bald headed man is saying.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by senteugene: 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Were jati jati
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
But mo talk true most of the English wey this man dey always say most na nonsense. Because na only three letter words I fit pronounc there.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Temptee101(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
Even at gunpoint, I won't even read it.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by cliffypatt(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Lol

Amotolongbo:

Easter incantation
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by just2endowed: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Emmastan291:
Patrick Obahiagbon would have been a good English professor.

Everybody for class go fail.... Omo him exams questions will be hell
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by mechanics(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hmmmm, he's still very much around, he has been quiet all this while.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by obailala(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Message is complete when the recipient understands the information you are trying to pass, else it is considered a noise.
You're right, it's noise to you cos you're not the recepient. smiley
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Pickieox(m): 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
Conrod:
No problem as long as the speak igbo and can shoot a rifle when the need arises.

Abi nah...oil dey your head...
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Tingotoe: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Christianity is the most useless Man made religion ever invented
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by eteba(m): 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dear Hon,
The vasculature encumbrerere of your apostulate vixavu is well received I salute you. However the quinxulae at which you humbanate the zulaxinc inkulaxy is a bit confusing I must say.
It's about time you greutiquate the economic lasqua of the region as opposed to your frequent fulaeti progmatas.
I rest my case sir.

Happy Easter.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Starzo: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
Tingotoe:
Christianity is the most useless Man made religion ever invented
Why e come dey pain u?
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Starzo: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
eteba:
Dear Hon,
The vasculature encumbrerere of your apostulate vixavu is well received I salute you. However the quinxulae at which you humbanate the zulaxinc inkulaxy is a bit confusing I must say.
It's about time you greutiquate the economic lasqua of the region as opposed to your frequent fulaeti progmatas.
I rest my case sir.

Happy Easter.
Mumu! undecided
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by maureensylvia(f): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Even Jesus won't understand this

Careful with your words bro!
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by davidque: 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
Only a sick person will consider this man as a sane fellow
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by asobo1: 12:02am On Apr 05, 2021
Seniorwriter:
This man was iconic for the word "CABALOCRACY" !!! Very funny professor turn politician!!!
Lols grin
Who dash am professor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates / Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri / You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.