Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World (41338 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by asobo1: 12:04am On Apr 05, 2021
Bruiser0920:
he delivered oooo at least he kept emphasising on Benin-ore express
Sarcasm
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Lamasta(m): 12:21am On Apr 05, 2021
Even his surname I can't pronounce it properly not to talk of understanding his gagan tua gangan easter message grin

1 Like

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by onuman: 12:25am On Apr 05, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Message is complete when the recipient understands the information you are trying to pass, else it is considered a noise.
You sent me laughing loud after midnight on reading this. I was asked what happened that I was waking people up with loud laughter.

That Patrick lives in his own world. He must be writing for the birds of the air.

1 Like

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by xcesspaschal(m): 12:27am On Apr 05, 2021
UsmanFodio:
Message is complete when the recipient understands the information you are trying to pass, else it is considered a noise.

U know know book....as for me, I understand completely.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by onuman: 12:32am On Apr 05, 2021
Viko60:
How do you expect us to comprehend all this now. Am sure this m[b]essage is for Buhari and Gumi[/b].

Buhari and Gumi to understand what?
Only Jesus Christ can understand what Patrick Obaigbeno wrote.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 05, 2021
He ended up saying nothing.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by nduchucks: 12:54am On Apr 05, 2021
The people who are complaining that they did not get Patrick's message are epitomies of the output of a failed education system. smh
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Asour: 1:00am On Apr 05, 2021
UsmanFodio:

True.

But try explaining your point to your lecturer when you couldn't understand a particular question.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Burgerlomo: 1:24am On Apr 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
And he called this an Easter message?

Easter incantation

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Babakwara(m): 1:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Hmmmmm og a with crammers! Anyway you're doing well better than some!!
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Bbass1990(m): 1:31am On Apr 05, 2021
This kind message is dangerous for this season.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by HacheNoire: 1:37am On Apr 05, 2021
UsmanFodio:

You are brilliant.

In communication, It is called gibberish.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by EmekaA125(m): 3:50am On Apr 05, 2021
There's something definitely wrong with this Honourable. Big big grammar yet no communication.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Duplexxx: 4:02am On Apr 05, 2021
Who you dey joined celebrates? Esther is for Christians

Are you a Christian or you think say Esther na for cultists

You dey pray for who, na for your self

Not me
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by leonard509(m): 5:00am On Apr 05, 2021
Okk
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Nuheights(m): 5:03am On Apr 05, 2021
Message for himself alone.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by witworth(m): 5:40am On Apr 05, 2021
C'est la vie
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by MemoriesAndMe: 5:53am On Apr 05, 2021
This man should be locked in the same room with Wole Soyinka. Lets see if both of them will somehow understand eachother.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Bintuenyo: 5:54am On Apr 05, 2021
Med oo
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by ellizy(m): 6:00am On Apr 05, 2021
The message isn't meant for Christians... He has only come to showcase himself..... Message isn't compete when receivers can't comprehend.....
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by gnykelly(m): 6:59am On Apr 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
With all the big big grammar he wasn't able to deliver one single project In his hometown during his tenure as a federal lawmaker.

Mr. Honourable my foot!

They make law. Not deliver project
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Iseoluwani: 7:00am On Apr 05, 2021
UsmanFodio:

exactly. he will be saying words to oppress his ancestors. he is just ranting
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Iseoluwani: 7:01am On Apr 05, 2021
nduchucks:
The people who are complaining that they did not get Patrick's message are epitomies of the output of a failed education system. smh

mumu talk
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by luckydion(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2021
Emmastan291:
Patrick Obahiagbon would have been a good English professor.

op! no English here.

At least, in communication, there should be understanding of both parties....

You speak, I don't understand: no communication.

Oba... is not speaking Only English, some times his Vocabulary is missed up with vernacular.

Hmmmm... Those forms fron primary and secondary, this man do carry reach top, even at this age......

I hail Obahiagbon
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by aylive02(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2021
opera1:
Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER message to all Christians around the world

"As we join Christians in the celebration of Easter, may we truly reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus; The Christ, who peregrinated this incarnation as an exempli gratia of self abnegation, puritanical excrescence, spartan discipline, mental magnitude, hierophantic candour and altruistic effusions,qualities which have become a desiderata for national resurgimento".

“Beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment, I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, Christ-like humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service, we would have woefully failed in learning and imbibing the true meaning of EASTER.

We must elevate this moment from a proscenium of joie de vivre into one of meditative transcendentalism”.

HAPPY EASTER.

~ Patrick Obahiagbon

https://www.facebook.com/236867690505275/posts/853224225536282/
As a writer, this is completely meaningless as it cannot be understood
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by EmmyNorse(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2021
Lack of shame is worrying this man, I even heard during his reelection in his constituency, his daughter was the only one that voted for him.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by marv1: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2021
This is Easter confusion . Not a message .
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by 8stargeneral: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2021
Is only buhari that will understand what this man is saying
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by juman(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Happy Easter to him as well.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2021
The funniest honorable I know.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by Ashirioluwa: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Nothing but madness.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's EASTER Message To Christians Around The World by skukimania(f): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2021
UsmanFodio:

yes, linguistic noise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri / Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.