Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) (10377 Views)

TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) / Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man / Richest Tribe In Africa 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 9:44am On Apr 06, 2021
IronGalaxy:
But you are OBSESSED with South Africa, the matter is not even up for discussion. You exhibit all traits of a deranged obsessed individual. Check all SA threads..you are lurking in the dark waiting to throw a negative comment or two..you are like that ugly girl that hate the most beautiful and popular girl in class. You are obsessed.

Xenophobic attacks or not, we are still the destination of choice in Africa for your annoying people.

And lastly..lol i told you to quit acting intellectual, you are stupid as they come. Black South Africans have been going to university way before 94, where do you think some of our brightest studied .do you know the University of Fort hare? A black University that gave birth to many of our brightest minds? And you say you know everything about SA right.
and for your information I used to love you guys. Watch a lot of eTV back then. Rhythm city and one other show. That was before xenophobia
Now tell me why I should keep liking people who obsessively hate my people?
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

You came guns blazing mate grin
comrade solidarity grin
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

South Africa has different races

Its not a black only country
I love non-black South Africans. I spent some nice evenings with an Indian south African...cool dude
But the only experience I have had with a black south African turned sour because of irrational hate against Nigerians....at a time when I did didn't even know things were like that
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by AfriqueDuZuid: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
and for your information I used to love you guys. Watch a lot of eTV back then. Rhythm city and one other show. That was before xenophobia
Now tell me why I should keep liking people who obsessively hate my people?

So in your mind you think we give a fxs? grin grin grin

Sorry to break it to you grin, we dont
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by AfriqueDuZuid: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
I love non-black South Africans. I spent some nice evenings with an Indian south African...cool dude
But the only experience I have had with a black south African turned sour because of irrational hate against Nigerians....at a time when I did didn't even know things were like that

Indians are South Africans grin grin
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

So in your mind you think I give a fxs? grin grin grin

Sorry to break it to you grin, we dont
you should. You are gradually isolating yourselves from Africa... you will eventually see what you are doing...just not yet
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 9:57am On Apr 06, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Indians are South Africans grin grin
I have never seen them involved in xenophobia like you Bantustans
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by AfriqueDuZuid: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
you should. You are gradually isolating yourselves from Africa... you will eventually see what you are doing...just not yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5h4_IJ3ydM

LOL hear how nigerians wanna be in South Africa

1 Like

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

because it's a white-built country. I wish they kept you guys perpetually in those Bantustans.... you wouldn't be mocking other Africans now
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

This was the living conditions of you Bantus when your white and coloured masters were building your beautiful cities

1 Like

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
The idea that you think you made mince meat out of me by saying that white-built South Africa is better than Nigeria is laughable.
It's just like me saying that oil-rich Nigeria is better than war-torn Somalia.
No you didn't make mince meat out of me. Nigeria is a shit hole and we know it better than you. However we are saying that you don't get to troll us because you guys only started ruling yourselves not up to 30 years ago.
At 30 years post independence 1990, we started building Abuja which is the fastest growing African city today. You guys have not improved South Africa...it has slipped behind
How weird... You are busy screaming white built this, white built.. and you you're on a thread that says "Black built" LMFAO this thread alone tells you that building a country is not an event but a process, what the King of Bafokeng is doing is continuing the process of building of SA, which in any case was built with blood and sweat of a black man. The fact that you are even willing to overlook this thread to praise white people says a lot to me but it's not a surprise

"We haven't improved SA it has slipped" slipped behind who? You? LMFAO..The lives of millions have improved post 94, millions have excess to piped water, healthcare, tarred roads, housing, electricity, higher education etc

You see , we might have got democracy under 30 years as you say but we have all the right to troll you since we've achieved far far more than you in all your 60 years or so of independence, don't tell me about Abuja, that's a village in SA standards sorry.. In all your 60 years of independence show me better Airports, Roads, roads, hospitals, universities etc than SA produced in 27 of democracy. The truth is you've been stagnant ever since and are the last people to tell us about falling behind.
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2021
IronGalaxy:
How weird... You are busy screaming white built this, white built.. and you you're on a thread that says "Black built" LMFAO this thread alone tells you that building a country is not an event but a process, what the King of Bafokeng is doing is continuing the process of building of SA, which in any case was built with blood and sweat of a black man. The fact that you are even willing to overlook this thread to praise white people says a lot to me but it's not a surprise

"We haven't improved SA it has slipped" slipped behind who? You? LMFAO..The lives of millions have improved post 94, millions have excess to piped water, healthcare, tarred roads, housing, electricity, higher education etc

You see , we might have got democracy under 30 years as you say but we have all the right to troll you since we've achieved far far more than you in all your 60 years or so of independence, don't tell me about Abuja, that's a village in SA standards sorry.. In all your 60 years of independence show me better Airports, Roads, roads, hospitals, universities etc than SA produced in 27 of democracy. The truth is you've been stagnant ever since and are the last people to tell us about falling behind.
Show me a post 1994 town/city developed by Black leadership in south Africa. Abuja is a village in your imagination not in reality. I have been to Doha and Dubai and I have seen south Africa from Google earth...Abuja is not a village by any standard... least of all SA's
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
This was the living conditions of you Bantus when your white and coloured masters were building your beautiful cities
Again, how can coloured people be our masters when they themselves were an opressed group? You keep embarrassing yourself with your lacknof education. Black people were involved in the Labour of SA citites,the railway network, the mining

You so badly want to remove the black majority from the success of SA due to your envy and hatred.

1 Like

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by AfriqueDuZuid: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
because it's a white-built country. I wish they kept you guys perpetually in those Bantustans.... you wouldn't be mocking other Africans now

So you confirming South Africa is way ahead grin grin grin grin
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Again, how can coloured people be our masters when they themselves were an opressed group? You keep embarrassing yourself with your lacknof education. Black people were involved in the Labour of SA citites,the railway network, the mining

You so badly want to remove the black majority from the success of SA due to your envy and hatred.
No I'm not removing you. I'm just telling you your place which you just confirmed -'labour'.
Your white masters envisioned, financed and built your cities with you guys serving as field servants in the process. You made it cheap for them.
Let's stop these indignities against each other...but you guys must learn to be humble
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

So you confirming South Africa is way ahead grin grin grin grin

yes. Courtesy of Afrikaans, British and Indians,..with a little help from Bantus
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
Show me a post 1994 town/city developed by Black leadership in south Africa. Abuja is a village in your imagination not in reality. I have been to Doha and Dubai and I have seen south Africa from Google earth...Abuja is not a village by any standard... least of all SA's
Abuja is a village by South African standards, sorry if it hurts it's just decoid city. Don't care where you've been. Let's stop shifting the goalposts, let's compare what Nigeria in it's 60 years of independence had been able to achieve with the achievements of a black democratic governance of 27 years. I wanna shut your ignorant mouth for good

1 Like

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by AfriqueDuZuid: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
yes. Courtesy of Afrikaans, British and Indians,..with a little help from Bantus

Jeliousy grin grin grin is killing you

1 Like

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

undecided
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
Lol, not surprises here . A Nigerian thinks little of blackness
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Abuja is a village by South African standards, sorry if it hurts it's just decoid city. Don't care where you've been. Let's stop shifting the goalposts, let's compare what Nigeria in it's 60 years of independence had been able to achieve with the achievements of a black democratic governance of 27 years. I wanna shut your ignorant mouth for good
show me a non white-built 'village' in south Africa that compares to Abuja
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, not surprises here . A Nigerian thinks little of blackness
Bantus are the worst of blacks
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by YEBOmadiba: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
The idea that you think you made mince meat out of me by saying that white-built South Africa is better than Nigeria is laughable.
It's just like me saying that oil-rich Nigeria is better than war-torn Somalia.
No you didn't make mince meat out of me. Nigeria is a shit hole and we know it better than you. However we are saying that you don't get to troll us because you guys only started ruling yourselves not up to 30 years ago.
At 30 years post independence 1990, we started building Abuja which is the fastest growing African city today. You guys have not improved South Africa...it has slipped behind

Lol, u were showed all the ways blacks have improved SA in other threads but u refuse to let it sink in, instead u spend your time searching for negative stories from SA, that's all u do all day long., U are in denial and angry that S.Africans don't want u squatting in their country grin keep suffering in Nigeria... 30 years after ur independence the world accepted your progress but u refuse to believe it with SA, or just will not admit it. SUFFER!!!!!
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

he's literally chocking on it.. he's even making up "facts" as he goes..like how we have "coloured masters"
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by YEBOmadiba: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:

Sandton was a small town 30 years ago today it is the richest square mile in Africa, u telling us bout Abuja grin, just the number of schools built in SA by ANC is double the value of Abuja ;Dget outta here man, Abuja with less than 2 highways
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
Bantus are the worst of blacks
yeah yeah and the yorubas and igbos are busy chasing each other machetes killing each for organs like savages. Look at Bantu countries the Namibias of this world, the Botswanas, Kenyans, Zambians etc are those the worst of blacks? Which one of these is known of drug pushing, scamming, human trafficking etc
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
" White built" white built" white built...smh. this one would suck anus of oyinbo ..typical Nigerian.
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by AfriqueDuZuid: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2021
IronGalaxy:
he's literally chocking on it.. he's even making up "facts" as he goes..like how we have "coloured masters"

grin grin grin
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by AfriqueDuZuid: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2021
IronGalaxy:

So they used to call white people masters? > grin grin grin
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2021
YEBOmadiba:

Lol, u were showed all the ways blacks have improved SA in other threads but u refuse to let it sink in, instead u spend your time searching for negative stories from SA, that's all u do all day long., U are in denial and angry that S.Africans don't want u squatting in their country grin keep suffering in Nigeria... 30 years after ur independence the world accepted your progress but u refuse to believe it with SA, or just will not admit it. SUFFER!!!!!
You have not remarkably improved SA and I'm sure you know this.
I'm Suffering? I just bought a bungalow in this estate in Enugu for less than 500k Rands equivalent. It has security, water and electricity. Close to the city centre and I get to pay installmentally for 10 years. Nigeria is not so good but we are not doing as badly as we claim

At the bolded in your post, it should be 'shown' not showed. Learn your verbs undecided or are you a student of University of Shaka Zulu?

2 Likes

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
No I'm not removing you. I'm just telling you your place which you just confirmed -'labour'.
Your white masters envisioned, financed and built your cities with you guys serving as field servants in the process. You made it cheap for them.
Let's stop these indignities against each other...but you guys must learn to be humble
even that were true the fact is black hands laid the bricks, financed with our minerals, mined by us. It's like saying African Americans never contributed anything to American prosperity. The fact is development is still continuing, who's responsible for that now?
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
You have not remarkably improved SA and I'm sure you know this.
I'm Suffering? I just bought a bungalow in this estate in Enugu for less than 500k Rands equivalent. It has security, water and electricity. Close to the city centre and I get to pay installmentally for 10 years. Nigeria is not so good bought we are not doing as badly as we claim

At the bolded in your post, it should be 'shown' not showed. Learn your verbs undecided or are you a student of University of Shaka Zulu?
You keep saying this and you say this without fact but out of scorn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kuje: Ghana Immigration Warns Against Infiltration Of Escapees / Apapa Gridlock: LASG, NPA, Police, TTP Adopt E-Call Up System For Trucks / Visa Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.