Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) (10361 Views)

TOP10 Most Popular Spots in the World to Take Selfies - One Is African (PIX) / Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man / Richest Tribe In Africa 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

I thought you were the Giant of Africa, why don't you implement all these policies yourselves and leave us in our drug-induced slumber?!

Would have given your message a fair hearing coz you made valid points but it was also riddled with insults. So tongue tongue tongue...

No Igbo man (I inclusive) thinks Nigeria is anything other than a Fulani zoo

Well insulting Mzansi teens gives me joy... because growing up I always wanted to move to Durban... until words in the streets started telling me how bad you treat legitimate Nigerians in your country and how unsafe life is generally in SA...I started re-evaluating my plans..moved to Qatar and now planning my next move ... maybe Australia or Canada
I have however spent much of 1 year researching about South Africa and I must say am unimpressed by you people... you can really do better.. all of us blacks need to start doing better
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2021
selemempe:
No Igbo man (I inclusive) thinks Nigeria is anything other than a Fulani zoo

Well insulting Mzansi teens gives me joy... because growing up I always wanted to move to Durban... until words in the streets started telling me how bad you treat legitimate Nigerians in your country and how unsafe life is generally in SA...I started re-evaluating my plans..moved to Qatar and now planning my next move ... maybe Australia or Canada
I have however spent much of 1 year researching about South Africa and I must say am unimpressed by you people... you can really do better.. all of us blacks need to start doing better

I'm also unimpressed that you don't have your own country and are now scavenging off other countries. We don't need a score review from a stateless person like you. I've noticed "Nigerians" are also complaining about you and that you the source of drugs and arrogance in SA. So it's great you not considering SA as an option anymore. Spread the word.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm also unimpressed that you don't have your country and are now scavenging off other countries. We don't need a score review from a stateless person like you. I've noticed "Nigerians" are also complaining about you and that you the source of drugs and arrogance in SA. So it's great you not considering SA as an option anymore. Spread the word.
SA is unsafe
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by AfriqueDuZuid: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm also unimpressed that you don't have your country and are now scavenging off other countries. We don't need a score review from a stateless person like you. I've noticed "Nigerians" are also complaining about you and that you the source of drugs and arrogance in SA. So it's great you not considering SA as an option anymore. Spread the word.

Amazing how he says it, as if we were waiting for him

LOL no one was waiting

3 Likes

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Amazing how he says it, as if we were waiting for him

LOL no one was waiting

grin grin grin LMAO grin grin grin
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm also unimpressed that you don't have your own country and are now scavenging off other countries. We don't need a score review from a stateless person like you. I've noticed "Nigerians" are also complaining about you and that you the source of drugs and arrogance in SA. So it's great you not considering SA as an option anymore. Spread the word.

Ouch...

A whole magazine emptied on one man? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by jamesversion: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
TMKsouth:
Each citizen of Royal Bafokeng is worth US$26,000 dollars (N9,9 million)

I am coming to marry 3 women from there.

that will be equal to N9.9million x 3= N29,700,000. grin grin grin grin

You guys should keep my money. grin
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
jamesversion:

I am coming to marry 3 women from there.

that will be equal to N9.9million x 3= N29,700,000. grin grin grin grin

You guys should keep my money. grin

Lol, but they're Tswanas. They don't like marrying outside their culture.
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Ouch...

Dude you cracked me up angry
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by kumulus(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by jamesversion: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, but they're Tswanas. They don't like marrying outside their culture.

Nah, some of them are white. The whites ones maybe.
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by okrikaboi: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bombers over to you grin
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
jamesversion:

Nah, some of them are white. The whites ones maybe.

I think the dividends are shared among the tribe (native Bafokeng), not the community ("expats"wink - I might be wrong. I think the same applies in the UAE and Qatar.
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
selemempe:
of course we are in Kaduna because we couldn't possibly travel to Dubai or Qatar...those places are exclusively reserved for Mzansis

You now see clearly why the Afrikaans called you guys Bantus?
Lol, please stop passing yourself as some sort of intellectual, it's funny to watch grin grin Kenyans, Tanzanians etc, are all classified as Bantu.. absolutely nothing to do with Afrikanners grin grin In any case .."Bantu" is a Zulu/Xhosa/Swati word which simply means "people"

3 Likes

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
selemempe:
why are you Bantus on a Nigerian forum?
Lol, so lame. Why are your dirty nuisance compatriots roaming our streets?

On the real though, why so much obsession with South Africa? It's creepy man get a life asseblief!

3 Likes

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yes, we meet again cool. What are your opinions on the topic?
he has no opinions, just pure hate. cool

1 Like

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
cry
jamesversion:

Nah, some of them are white
. The whites ones maybe.
of course, the oyinbo obsession...
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Ouch...

A whole Kalashnikov magazine G grin grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by TMKsouth: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, please stop passing yourself as some sort of intellectual, it's funny to watch grin grin Kenyans, Tanzanians etc, are all classified as Bantu.. absolutely nothing to do with Afrikanners grin grin In any case .."Bantu" is a Zulu/Xhosa/Swati word which simply means "people"

Exactly.

The principle of Ubuntu originates from Abantu.

cc selemempe
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
IronGalaxy:
A whole Kalashnikov magazine G grin grin shocked

LoL grin

That was just too brutal.
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 4:26am On Apr 06, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, so lame. Why are your dirty nuisance compatriots roaming our streets?

On the real though, why so much obsession with South Africa? It's creepy man get a life asseblief!
I'm not obsessed with south Africa. When you opened a south African thread in a Nigerian forum, who did you think would respond? Zimbabweans?
Besides how much love do you think Nigerians would have for Bantus after series of xenophobia attacks from you?
Well I understand your lack of intelligence. Was it not just in 1994 that majority of you started going to university? undecided
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by YEBOmadiba: 6:16am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
I'm not obsessed with south Africa. When you opened a south African thread in a Nigerian forum, who did you think would respond? Zimbabweans?
Besides how much love do you think Nigerians would have for Bantus after series of xenophobia attacks from you?
Well I understand your lack of intelligence. Was it not just in 1994 that majority of you started going to university? undecided

We have by far the best universities in Africa so wee have made up for lost time you guys have farms for varsities & 60% illiteracy rate after 60 years of independence. What are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 7:10am On Apr 06, 2021
YEBOmadiba:

We have by far the best universities in Africa so wee have made up for lost time you guys have farms for varsities & 60% illiteracy rate after 60 years of independence. What are you talking about?
no you have not made up for lost time. I mean your former president openly said that if you pee right after sex with a hiv patient you are not at risk. No wonder you are leading the world in hiv, income inequality and high unemployment. These are facts.
We lead the black race in human resources. Check top black Africans occupying top global positions...a majority are Nigerians...facts only. No wonder your ANC employed Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala as an economic adviser
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by YEBOmadiba: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
no you have not made up for lost time. I mean your former president openly said that if you pee right after sex with a hiv patient you are not at risk. No wonder you are leading the world in hiv, income inequality and high unemployment. These are facts.
We lead the black race in human resources. Check top black Africans occupying top global positions...a majority are Nigerians...facts only. No wonder your ANC employed Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala as an economic adviser

What a dumb statement about our former president because you acknowledged yourself his generation got Bantu education. I'm talking bout the young South Africans who have dribbled you on this thread, made mince meat of u. Can u not see they are superior in thinking than u?
You should Google how Nigeria has the world's highest number of HIV positive newborn babies. Your own stats show your unemployment is now at 33%, the highest in the world. You have highest number of children out of school, higher than India and they have 1 billion people. What are you talking about? u don't know what's happening in your own country, that's how dumb u are.1000X more South Africans have been running this economy before Ngozi came in the scene, and we are still a shining house on the hill that u lot a fleeing to. If u people were as great as you think your country would have been awesome, but it's far far far far from it, a joke actually. Give me a break

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2021
YEBOmadiba:

What a dumb statement about our former president because you acknowledged yourself his generation got Bantu education. I'm talking bout the young South Africans who have dribbled you on this thread, made mince meat of u. Can u not see they are superior in thinking than u?
You should Google how Nigeria has the world's highest number of HIV positive newborn babies. Your own stats show your unemployment is now at 33%, the highest in the world. You have highest number of children out of school, higher than India and they have 1 billion people. What are you talking about? u don't know what's happening in your own country, that's how dumb u are.1000X more South Africans have been running this economy before Ngozi came in the scene, and we are still a shining house on the hill that u lot a fleeing to. If u people were as great as you think your country would have been awesome, but it's far far far far from it, a joke actually. Give me a break
The idea that you think you made mince meat out of me by saying that white-built South Africa is better than Nigeria is laughable.
It's just like me saying that oil-rich Nigeria is better than war-torn Somalia.
No you didn't make mince meat out of me. Nigeria is a shit hole and we know it better than you. However we are saying that you don't get to troll us because you guys only started ruling yourselves not up to 30 years ago.
At 30 years post independence 1990, we started building Abuja which is the fastest growing African city today. You guys have not improved South Africa...it has slipped behind
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
[b] I'm not obsessed with south Africa. [/b]When you opened a south African thread in a Nigerian forum, who did you think would respond? Zimbabweans?
But you are OBSESSED with South Africa, the matter is not even up for discussion. You exhibit all traits of a deranged obsessed individual. Check all SA threads..you are lurking in the dark waiting to throw a negative comment or two..you are like that ugly girl that hate the most beautiful and popular girl in class. You are obsessed.

Xenophobic attacks or not, we are still the destination of choice in Africa for your annoying people.

And lastly..lol i told you to quit acting intellectual, you are stupid as they come. Black South Africans have been going to university way before 94, where do you think some of our brightest studied .do you know the University of Fort hare? A black University that gave birth to many of our brightest minds? And you say you know everything about SA right.

2 Likes

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
And your president scolded you in front of the world and told you to stop your criminal behavior everywhere in the world, effectively vindicating what we always knew about you Nigerians that you are nothing but criminal scum.

LMFAO, you lead the black race where? Only Nigerians have a gall to brag about Nigerians being doctors in the US ,accountants in the UK etc , while that sht means absolutely nothing to a Nigerian in Kaduna. Whether you have a secretary in Germany, yours is still the poverty capital of the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by AfriqueDuZuid: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2021
IronGalaxy:
But you are OBSESSED with South Africa, the matter is not even up for discussion. You exhibit all traits of a deranged obsessed individual. Check all SA threads..you are lurking in the dark waiting to throw a negative comment or two..you are like that ugly girl that hate the most beautiful and popular girl in class. You are obsessed.

Xenophobic attacks or not, we are still the destination of choice in Africa for your annoying people.

And lastly..lol i told you to quit acting intellectual, you are stupid as they come. Black South Africans have been going to university way before 94, where do you think some of our brightest studied .do you know the University of Fort hare? A black University that gave birth to many of our brightest minds? And you say you know everything about SA right.

University of bophuthatswana, university of Venda, university of lebowa,etc

Were also there but Fort hare educated most presidents in southern Africa region
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by AfriqueDuZuid: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2021
IronGalaxy:
And your president scolded you in front of the world and told you to stop your criminal behavior everywhere in the world, effectively vindicating what we always knew about you Nigerians that you are nothing but criminal scum.

LMFAO, you lead the black race where? Only Nigerians have a gall to brag about Nigerians being doctors in the US ,accountants in the UK etc , while that sht means absolutely nothing to a Nigerian in Kaduna. Whether you have a secretary in Germany, yours is still the poverty capital of the world

You came guns blazing mate grin
Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by selemempe: 9:35am On Apr 06, 2021
IronGalaxy:

Why should I quit acting intellectual when that's exactly what I am? grin Mzansi teens sha undecided
Bro a documentary done by the BBC about apartheid in 1970 said that only about 400 Blacks were in universities at the time. Maybe those 400 blacks became your brightest minds. They aren't particularly bright though (compared to their Nigerian counterparts) for we Know that black south Africans are not visible on the global stage.
In the the billionaire list of south Africa, only one is black in a country they are 80%. And we all know how corrupt allocation of mines by the ANC made him rich

Re: See The "World's Richest" Tribe - And It's African! (PIX) by AfriqueDuZuid: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
Why should I quit acting intellectual when that's exactly what I am? grin Mzansi teens sha undecided
Bro a documentary done by the BBC about apartheid in 1970 said that only about 400 Blacks were in universities at the time. Maybe those 400 blacks became your brightest minds. They aren't particularly bright though (compared to their Nigerian counterparts) for we Know that black south Africans are not visible on the global stage.
In the the billionaire list of south Africa, only one is black in a country they are 80%. And we all know how corrupt allocation of mines by the ANC made him rich

South Africa has different races

Its not a black only country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airlines Will Now Compensate Passengers For Delay, Cancelled Flights - Minister / Benin To Ilorin (kwara) By Road Transport / Motives Behind The Constant Desire To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.