Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Lady Releases CCTV Footage Of How Her Friend Stole Her Birthday Cake (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Releases CCTV Footage Of How Her Friend Stole Her Birthday Cake (VIDEO) (1561 Views)

Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos / Mother Of Missing Baby Narrates How Nurse, Woman Stole Her Baby In Kogi [PHOTOS] / Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Releases CCTV Footage Of How Her Friend Stole Her Birthday Cake (VIDEO) by Jah12: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
“Lady releases CCTV footage of how her friend allegedly stole her birthday cake”

WATCH VIDEO

https://youtube.com/shorts/NpA-i1aj9gQ

@ Lalasticlala
@ Seun
@ mynd44

FP PLS

Re: Lady Releases CCTV Footage Of How Her Friend Stole Her Birthday Cake (VIDEO) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
shocked

Some girls are shamelessly stingy.

You hosted a birthday party and did not share the cake then someone decides to move it at 11pm and you call them out for keeping for themselves something meant for everyone which you originally planned to keep for yourself?

The future is indeed female.
I give up on these zero-shame, confused Nigerian feminists who have gone from stealing their friend's men to stealing their friend's cake.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Releases CCTV Footage Of How Her Friend Stole Her Birthday Cake (VIDEO) by lilvicky68(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nawa oh.. nothing suya no go see for mallam hand...so it has gotten to cake too..
Re: Lady Releases CCTV Footage Of How Her Friend Stole Her Birthday Cake (VIDEO) by habsydiamond(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
That's why some ladies don't have girlfriends... They can hardly trust themselves.... Eventually if one decides to trust, the other will fuvck up in one way or another. Na secret keeping worse pass.... Ladies are bad at that... One small fight na to let the cat out of the bag... Wetin I go say now other than ladies fear ladies..... If u know u know
Re: Lady Releases CCTV Footage Of How Her Friend Stole Her Birthday Cake (VIDEO) by futurerex: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Are they having issues before now I can't imagine calling someone out publicly simply because of cake if they're not having underground issues or she just want to embarrase her.
Re: Lady Releases CCTV Footage Of How Her Friend Stole Her Birthday Cake (VIDEO) by doggedfighter(f): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
She stole your cake and you chose to soil her name on social media.

Does it mean that there are no wonderful moments that you have shared with her or

sacrifices or lengths you have gone for each other that

you could have remembered and held yourself
back from going all out to shame her?

Maybe they are just clubbing friends. grin

There are things I can never do to my friends and this right here is one of them.

Cake is just sugar and edible !

2 Likes

Re: Lady Releases CCTV Footage Of How Her Friend Stole Her Birthday Cake (VIDEO) by temblor1(m): 1:19am On Apr 05, 2021
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE undecided
Re: Lady Releases CCTV Footage Of How Her Friend Stole Her Birthday Cake (VIDEO) by Crimrburster: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Slay queens are thieves
Re: Lady Releases CCTV Footage Of How Her Friend Stole Her Birthday Cake (VIDEO) by ec0malchemist(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2021
The future is truly female INDEED.

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Terungwa: Suspected Killers Of Abuja Corper Arrested (photos/video) / Mercy Nlem From Uyo Is Missing - Photo / I First Used Condom To Have Sex With Iniubong Umoren – Murderer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.