Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates (45673 Views)

2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by od501: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Silverpurple:

Fulani look like ESN, hahahahaha. I dont know much about Fulani, but I know they don't look like Igbos and they for sure don't speak like Igbos.

With the tension in South East, if one Fulani man carried a gun on the road of Imo....the picture will be everywhere.

I strongly recommend you read, comprehend before committing. I never said Fulani disguised or looked like igbos to carry out that operation. There are many ways they can do this including hiring police men to disguise as "unknown gunmen" to carry out this operation. We have seen this before during EndSARS riot.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by od501: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Silverpurple:

Okay, 100s of Hausa or Yoruba boys mobilized and attack a place in the middle of Imo state.

...this might be possible in your imagination.

Don't be ridiculous. We have seen police men disguise like thugs and destroying cars during EndSARS protest.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Ayobami0411: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Buhari is not doing enough to ensure peace in this country. He is rather escalating it through nepotism, religiosity and tribalism. Nigeria is on fire, only God can save us
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by dometome: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Silverpurple:

Continue in denial...
is that all
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Silverpurple: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
od501:

Don't be ridiculous. We have seen police men disguise like thugs and destroying cars during EndSARS protest.

Lagos is different from Imo. Anybody can blend into Lagos, or most south westerns states for that matter. But Eastern states, me and you know to buy land as an outsider sef there is war.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Silverpurple: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
dometome:
is that all

For now Sir, yes.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Silverpurple: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
od501:

I strongly recommend you read, comprehend before committing. I never said Fulani disguised or looked like igbos to carry out that operation. There are many ways they can do this including hiring police men to disguise as "unknown gunmen" to carry out this operation. We have seen this before during EndSARS riot.

Bros, don't let's complicate issue. I have heard clearly the leader of IPOB say that his men should burn all police stations in the east, behead the police men and collect their guns. This recording is everywhere on the internet.

Most of us subscribe to the online radio broadcast of IPOB/ESN
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by dometome: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Silverpurple:

For now Sir, yes.
Then Fvck off
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by od501: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Silverpurple:

Bros, don't let's complicate issue. I have heard clearly the leader of IPOB say that his men should burn all police stations in the east, behead the police men and collect their guns. This recording is everywhere on the internet.

Most of us subscribe to the online radio broadcast of IPOB/ESN

That was not how he said it. As to that, go watch the interview between Dele Mumudu and Nnamdi Kanu. I'm done here.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Aeg0n: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
CalabarPikin:
THE MONSTER YOU MADE
Rt X1000000000000000
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by afube: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
baralatie:

there you go again?

how does anger in the land correlate with the release of 1500 inmates .to do what exactly to spite bubu?

as in see reason ! you are angry you went to free rapists,ritual killers,kidnappers,armed robbers and you expect bubu who is in london laughing at such idiocy to say thank you!

is it not you, the angry people ,that released inmates will ponce on first before bubu will finally clamp down.

las las,the issue is worse than the beginning

i thought they were holding suspected ipob members there
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by od501: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Silverpurple:

Lagos is different from Imo. Anybody can blend into Lagos, or most south westerns states for that matter. But Eastern states, me and you know to buy land as an outsider sef there is war.

That is not true. In the 80s, genuine hausa businessmen built houses in Onitsha. When I say houses i mean two story buildings. It was when these religious riots became constant in the north and the igbo always respond to each attack here that these Alhajis sold those properties and left the east. Igbo sell lands to outsiders just say that they are too sensitive about those strangers, and you don't blame them for that. Their actions are justified.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Silverpurple: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
od501:

That is not true. In the 80s, genuine hausa businessmen built houses in Onitsha. When I say houses i mean two story buildings. It was when these religious riots became constant in the north and the igbo always respond to each attack here that these Alhajis sold those properties and left the east. Igbo sell lands to outsiders just say that they are too sensitive about those strangers, and you don't blame them for that. Their actions are justified.

This is why I said, an outsider cannot infiltrate them to burn the largest police formation in the state.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Silverpurple: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
od501:

That was not how he said it. As to that, go watch the interview between Dele Mumudu and Nnamdi Kanu. I'm done here.

That interview is clean. I listen to his direct radio broadcast. Where he speaks a lot of Igbo..
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Silverpurple: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
dometome:
Then Fvck off

Bros, don't stay out at night if you live in Imo. To avoid stories that touch.

Or are you typing from Lagos?

Lolz....
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Silverpurple:

Okay Sir Mr Biafra. Try a social experiment and speak ill of IPOB or ESN on the street of "South-East" and tell me what will happen.

[s]In any society they must be freedom of association, so try this experiment.
[/s]
Also IPOB is a registered organisation, you are not IPOB by birth. You are Igbo by birth.

But you Nigerians denied us freedom of peaceful gathering/meetings.

Let me correct you for free.

I am indigenous person of Biafra Ibibio.

Gen. Philip Effiong and millions population of Ibibio Biafrans were not Igbo speaking Biafrans.

Ok let play divide and rule game here.

You see those people you think are your family, they are not, they are the real people that killed your biological family and took everything during formation of Nigeria in 1914.

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
Silverpurple:

This is why I said, an outsider cannot infiltrate them to burn the largest police formation in the state.

It is cleared that fulani from the north are ones demolishing all their structures they built in Biafra land so that indigenous people of Biafra forces won't have shelters and they don't want to surrender to the indigenous people of Biafra forces. Hence, fulani terrorist government agencies are destroying all their evidences of their evil against Biafran citizens since 1914 till date.

Those in government houses are not sleeping either.

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Mrlcredible: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
[s]
MrIcredible:

Don't worry, you and your family members will hear from the released "innocent" prisoners soon.

That sense wey una no want get go yield fruits soon.

OSU amaka!
[/s] shut up
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by mystery22: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2021
MrIcredible:

Who opened this OSU pig's cage?
You must be mistaken me for your slave father...
Idp refugee, hopeless skull miner
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by MrIcredible: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
Idp refugee, hopeless skull miner

Your family name
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by mystery22: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
MrIcredible:

My family name
better for you slave, unity beggars that can't stay alone in a country
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by MrIcredible: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
mystery22:
better for ME, OSU PIG slave, my unity beggar MOTHER that can't stay alone in a country
That's your fuckíng problem boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) / Nigerian Female Soldiers Back In The 60's (pictures) / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.