Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates (45767 Views)

2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by MantisShrimp: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

Yes, they are all innocent; if not tell us their crimes with visual evidence. Give us their names and state of origin.

So all those abducted in North by northern terrorist forces are all criminals?

You Nigerians are very mumu o.

See a typical low IQ Biafran calling people mumu. So all the criminals in South east prisons are innocent. Even Evans is innocent. LMAO. Your idiocy cannot be cured by anything physical. It will require some spiritual intervention to remove daftness from your DNA.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Factshunter: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
fk001:
The thing dey sweet my body aswear. grin

Next thing you will hear is FG has impound state of emergency in the 5 eastern states.

They will deploy thousands of military every inch there would be check point, and real extortion will start.

the Eastern youth will be fed up with the extortion and carry arms. And this is the time 2015 plan will come to play.

Humanitarian NGO will start flooding SE like they did in NE and many other war-ravaged countries.

I promise you by next year the SE economy will be cripple, killing will be the order of the day, they will be completely shadow of themselves.

Ask Anglophone Cameroon howfar

grin grin

Funny but you may not be far from the truth.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by baralatie(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
jrusky:

Oh Mr man use your brain for once nah. APC brought fula to fight Jonathan should he failed to accept the election result but today are fulani bitchs fighting Jonathan or those who brought them?

When system is rotten everything goes. Mr man you sound like apc apologist pls I beg you keep off I don't engage any apc in discussion because their independent reasoning faculty is dead.

The gunmen freed the criminals because the system has failed and now is everything goes pls get that to your brain. Mind you how can a police HQ held over 1,500 criminals pls is police station prison yard

Pls the system has failed so be expecting the weirdest.

Pls if you are apc don't quote me again pls I beg you keep off my mention peacefully.

Your Buhari has no action to take than another tiger dance and yet the issue will still stand. Tell Buhari to be alive and run Nigeria free of nepotism and double standard and let's see if all these tension won't dissappear.
Good day
so your brain instruct you inorder to solve society problem was to go and release 1500 rapists,kidnappers,robbers and ritual from prison to become local govt chairmen,councilors and medical team in owerri and south east to solve the people's problem bah?
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by baralatie(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
toofit007:
before men started, they have weigh the consequencesof their action and are fully prepared for every eventualities. Don't be supprised that, while your FG will call in state of emergency in all 5 East states and deploy thousands of soldiers, ten's of thousands of military armed unknown gun men will come out to face the military of Nigeria. Let us see how Nigeria military will over power men in their likely millions with weapons that are likely to be more superior than what the military men are carrying.is it not the same military men that guys are uselesing and killing like rat at their checkpoint? Nigeria government is about to witness what we call Armageddon.let them deploy whatever they want to redeploy to East, men shall feed their flesh to the vulture. NIGERIA government don't actually know how prepared men are. ..... Men are about to shock the world.
that is why I like you .
you are in your house o!

you are raging men are ready!

why you no dey there nau!

when govt declare state of emergency and curfew you will be shouting
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
MantisShrimp:

See a typical low IQ Biafran calling people mumu. So all the criminals in South east prisons are innocent. Even Evans is innocent. LMAO. Your idiocy cannot be cured by anything physical. It will require some spiritual intervention to remove daftness from your DNA.

The arresting of terrorist groups is the arresting of the north. Mumu.

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
toofit007:
before men started, they have weigh the consequencesof their action and are fully prepared for every eventualities. Don't be supprised that, while your FG will call in state of emergency in all 5 East states and deploy thousands of soldiers, ten's of thousands of military armed unknown gun men will come out to face the military of Nigeria. Let us see how Nigeria military will over power men in their likely millions with weapons that are likely to be more superior than what the military men are carrying.is it not the same military men that guys are uselesing and killing like rat at their checkpoint? Nigeria government is about to witness what we call Armageddon.let them deploy whatever they want to redeploy to East, men shall feed their flesh to the vulture. NIGERIA government don't actually know how prepared men are. ..... Men are about to shock the world.

Nigerian leaders are corrupt viruses.

They are sending many zombies forces to that die because of oil and gas in Biafra provinces. They forgot that South south is also Biafra territory with oil and gas.

No idiots has power to invade our land in the name of operations massacring unarmed innocent citizens of Biafra, again.

God bless the real men from the East of Biafra.

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Sconty09(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
EmekaA125:

Shut up. Rubbish

Ipobians don buy market. Chief developers on self destruction. Time for borders between the SW and SE. ��������
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by ka1y(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
kaludestiny10:
I hope the supreme court governor is safe

also known as pampers governor.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by ka1y(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
IceTrice01:

How did you know sir?

wake up, is daybreak.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by kaludestiny10(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
Is he a gay or what?
ka1y:

also known as pampers governor.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Quim2: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
lastempero:
I hope ESN is not responsible for this madness sad

Go after fulani herdsmen and not releasing criminals to the public.

The majority of those criminals are harmless citizen who were arrested for no just cause. Or don't you know how police work There?
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by baralatie(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
toofit007:
just as I said, let such curfew be declared first and watch how hell will be brought upon every guy in military uniform in Biafra land. Bokoharam is a child's play compare to what is about to happen. Armageddon has arrived, and Somalia is now a paradise.
like I said I like your prayer for south east.somalia, Armageddon,Syria,all for south east.
ehn nau
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by UnabashedIPOB: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Set the captives FREE...movement of JAH people!
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by lastempero: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Quim2:

The majority of those criminals are harmless citizen who were arrested for no just cause. Or don't you know how police work There?

And the remaining condemned criminals will wreck havoc to innocent and helpless citizens.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by mystery22: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
MrIcredible:

Don't worry, you and your family members will hear from the released "innocent" prisoners soon.

That sense wey una no want get go yield fruits soon.

OSU amaka!
I am sure the innocent boko haram or fulani herdsmen will kill you and your family members before this month runs out ...futa jalon slave
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by mystery22: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
kingthreat:

May your own life be like Biafra and ipob killing innocent Igbo policemen and spreading hate against other tribes. All you supporting this madness, hope you are based in the East. I just pray. You have to be victims of what you support.
I am a biafran, and since you love one nigeria, may you and your family's lives be like one nigeria
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by MrIcredible: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
mystery22:
I am sure the innocent boko haram or fulani herdsmen will kill you and your family members before this month runs out ...futa jalon slave
Who opened this OSU pig's cage?
You must be mistaken me for your slave father...
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Quim2: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
lastempero:

And the remaining condemned criminals will wreck havoc to innocent and helpless citizens.

Nope, I think they are being recruited for more attacks.

You won't understand until you visit the east and listen. Igbos are tired of Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Silverpurple: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
Timoleon:

If you needed attention, you could have asked politely. I am magnanimous enough to give you this little. I hope you manage it. I won’t give you anymore.

Thank you for not insulting me, your type is rear here...

It has been an honor.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Silverpurple: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
od501:

Oga...the report never said "hundred of young igbo men." It said "gun men attacked imo prison," why linking it to the igbos or ESN. In fact, if we should go by how the two groups operates, the Fulanis are likely to do something like this, they have done it over and over again in 2012 and 2014.

As for mobilising people, how do you think they were able to mobilize themselves in large numbers in places like Obarapa and Yawa village. I'm not saying for sure who did this, but certainly not ESN.

Okay, 100s of Hausa or Yoruba boys mobilized and attack a place in the middle of Imo state.

...this might be possible in your imagination.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Silverpurple: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
od501:

How about...Fulani did it in order to make it look like the ESN so that the federal will have a reason to send troops to attack ESN just to clear the air for Fulanis to continue their Jihad. Have you asked yourself, why will ESN try to make cause violence in region they are investigating everything to protect?

Fulani look like ESN, hahahahaha. I dont know much about Fulani, but I know they don't look like Igbos and they for sure don't speak like Igbos.

With the tension in South East, if one Fulani man carried a gun on the road of Imo....the picture will be everywhere.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Silverpurple: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
od501:

How about...Fulani did it in order to make it look like the ESN so that the federal will have a reason to send troops to attack ESN just to clear the air for Fulanis to continue their Jihad. Have you asked yourself, why will ESN try to make cause violence in region they are investigating everything to protect?

Bros, if you think a Fulani man will blend among igbos without anyone knowing, I just laugh. The Igbos are very territorial. It is the only region in Nigeria with the least non-indigenes.

People just don't blend into an Igbo community.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Silverpurple: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
dometome:
I am an old boy of GSSO. Government secondary school Owerri. The school land is demarcated from the prison complex with a slim fence, behind that school is the Police HQ, cross a small road is the government house. How can they attack the prisons and police headquarters but not the government house, which is just an arm's length away. Use your putty brain bro.

Continue in denial...
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Silverpurple: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

For your information, there is nothing like south east in the map, it is the East. Do you get that?

What is the full meaning of IPOB = The indigenous people of Biafra.

Why wouldn't you be afraid of the citizens/people of Biafra.

Okay Sir Mr Biafra. Try a social experiment and speak ill of IPOB or ESN on the street of "South-East" and tell me what will happen.

In any society they must be freedom of association, so try this experiment.

Also IPOB is a registered organisation, you are not IPOB by birth. You are Igbo by birth.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Silverpurple: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

You are actually not a good thinker because if you are, you should have known that IPOB is a proscribed entity that should be dealt with force by any established security details.. Again prisons are fortified with arms men, police station and govt house area are not just an unguarded area so how come no struggles with arms men during the 3hr fiasco? What do you mean people are afraid to talk about ipob? When has it become people's duty to checkmate ipob? Please stop quoting me if you can't think out of the box.

IPOB have advanced into guerilla warfare. This is more than what the police can handle. In this type of warfare, when the enemy operates in the dark and hide among the citizens.

It is the duty of the people to speak up. If they don't, they will have themselves to blame not me. In the case of Imo, they have 1,500 ex-armed robbers, kidnappers, rapist, etc. Roaming the streets freely now.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by od501: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Silverpurple:

Bros, if you think a Fulani man will blend among igbos without anyone knowing, I just laugh. The Igbos are very territorial. It is the only region in Nigeria with the least non-indigenes.

People just don't blend into an Igbo community.

You are still not getting it. I never said Fulanis blended among the igbos. Read the report again, they never described the gun men so nobody can boldly say they are igbos or Fulanis. Why I pointed fingers at Fulanis was that this is solely their modus operandi, the same strategy.

And when I say Fulani I also mean the government. They can even hire and disguise policemen to carry out such operations, we have seen it during the EndSARS protest, it won't be surprising if it happens again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.