Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,148 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates (45667 Views)

2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Everfrank(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2021
IPOB are terrorists.
Army would surely move in.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by FunkyJustice(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2021
I said this recently and i'm saying it again,'There's war in Nigeria no much difference with the likes of yemen afghanistan etc God help us
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by owobokiri(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:
so The chairman of Code of Misconduct tribunal was right after all
You are slowly getting re-tarded..
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by GreenDee(f): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2021
lastempero:
I hope ESN is not responsible for this madness sad

Go after fulani herdsmen and not releasing criminals to the public.
hmmn nawa oo, I hope those criminal don't become a thorn in the state flesh.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by 8stargeneral: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2021
IMO state now is danger zone...what a country
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by MantisShrimp: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

Who are those you are labeling "criminals"? You mean innocent protesters or those abducted on the roads by your useless Nigerian terrorist government agencies

You deserve to die for being stupid.

Your family will die before me. And you yourself wont die but wont be alive either. Just watch and see.

You mean all the the guys in those prisons are innocent protesters abducted on the road? grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Tupaq: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2021
kettykin:
so The chairman of Code of Misconduct tribunal was right after all

You mean that bleaching cream user.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by CoolAmbience(m): 10:20am On Apr 05, 2021
mystery22:
Most people in that prison were imprisoned illegally by the useless fulani commisioner

Buhari government is inhumane and nepotist,go to the north and see no fulani in prison,rather they are forming groups and preparing for the war ahead

You are a grossly ignorant fellow.

Have you ever been to the North?

How dare you say that there are no Fulanis in prison?
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by skybeauty(f): 10:20am On Apr 05, 2021
This is how every revolution begins. The government is the cause of all these. People you would have negotiated with long ago but you prefer to launch python dance, crocodile smile and killed many of their loved ones. Now you think they will not come for revenge, they have threatened to unleash hell on the government for what they did to their brothers during the so called python dance, crocodile smile. It is now too late to calm the angry youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by dometome: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2021
Silverpurple:

Who staged this? You heard igbo youth in their numbers did this. How could it be staged. Do you think with the IPOB control of south east that number of youths can be sponsored by government?

My brother, the south east state, are currently being ruled by IPOB. I wish them the best.

I am an old boy of GSSO. Government secondary school Owerri. The school land is demarcated from the prison complex with a slim fence, behind that school is the Police HQ, cross a small road is the government house. How can they attack the prisons and police headquarters but not the government house, which is just an arm's length away. Use your putty brain bro.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by kemmy196(m): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2021
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by lastempero: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2021
AlexEmeka042:
A lot of inmates are innocent. If fulani bandits that rape, kill and kidnapping people are not in the prison, nobody should be in the prison

What about the hardened criminals, you know what happened in benin after the prison break. Seriously this madness is uncalled for.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by lastempero: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

You are very stupid for linken Gunmen to holy ESN. So it is true that insurgency in the north is Nigerian military and police forces are responsible!

Otelectual.

#Christhasrisen.

Anuofia!!! I know you brain is gone already.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by iceberylin(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2021
November24:
War looms.

I'm Northern,but I married an Igbo man (NYSC),they are peaceful,but when he makes up his mind,nothing changes it.

That's our problem. We think we're too smart for any good correction
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by LoveThemChubby(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2021
mystery22:
Most people in that prison were imprisoned illegally by the useless fulani commisioner

Buhari government is inhumane and nepotist,go to the north and see no fulani in prison,rather they are forming groups and preparing for the war ahead

So Obiano's former aid that killed and maimed his tribesmen was also a Fulani man. You people should keep deceiving yourselves. I just hope that you won't come to wail once the python decides to dance again. That won't be long I assure you.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Nato008(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

I swear the 3hrs it took them to sing around govt house, release criminals and burn down state command is enough for army men trekking from obinze to reach there fight it and trek back to obinze and continue sleeping..so why were they no struggles or defiance put up by security men?
my bro u had to add trekking so as to give them benefit of a doubt...for three hrs no response and u tell me this country is normal
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by kingthreat(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
And none of your one Nigerian died in that war.

Even USA soldiers died in Iraq war. The question here is what was the ratio. In respect of the innocent who died in the war, i will not exchange facts with you. Keep living in your sentimental delusions.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2021
Omo wetin dey happen for Nigeria?
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by baralatie(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2021
skybeauty:
This is how every revolution begins. The government is the cause of all these. People you would have negotiated with long ago but you prefer to launch python dance, crocodile smile and killed many of their loved ones. Now you think they will not come for revenge, they have threatened to unleash hell on the government for what they did to their brothers during the so called python dance, crocodile smile. It is now too late to calm the angry youths.
so the release of 1500 prison inmates is to threaten fg in abuja or the people who travel by road and do business in the east.
so angry youths got angry and released rapists,kidnappers,armed robbers,ritual killers,murderers to spite bubu?

chai!
God see reason I!

who will cry last?
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Dpharisee: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2021
lastempero:
I hope ESN is not responsible for this madness sad

Go after fulani herdsmen and not releasing criminals to the public.
The commanders of those herdsmen and the arms used to attack Ebonyi all the way from the North are in those offices
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Yankee101: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Igbo folks, the ones who seek to rule you have iron fists compared the who rules now and will sow tears and chaos

Benin is still suffering from freed prisoners
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by preciousmetals: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2021
This is a very good development, the innocent one's in that prison is more than the evil one's
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by od501: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Silverpurple:

Okay, maybe the police killed their colleagues and burnt their station...

You need to think man.

How about...Fulani did it in order to make it look like the ESN so that the federal will have a reason to send troops to attack ESN just to clear the air for Fulanis to continue their Jihad. Have you asked yourself, why will ESN try to make cause violence in region they are investigating everything to protect?
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by ariesbull: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2021
MantisShrimp:

No be only peace. Please kill more people in Igboland and release more criminals. Nobody is negotiating with clowns. LOL. Lets see who will regret it the most.

Fúck off
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by luminouz(m): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Sandydayziz:

Bodyguard ke? grin

Someone to protect you na or u get gun? grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Muna4real(f): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2021
NetValueFX:

This is to tell you and your governors that when it happen your security Ekuku outfit cannot save you. A whole 30minutes and all the military in Owerri could not do their gragra again! Oppression has never ended well anywhere in the world. Even Hitler died a shameful death.

It's not even 30 mins . It's 2 hrs.
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by IgboWarlord(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2021
mystery22:

Other people in that prison are also hardened criminals and killers and shouldn't see civilised society again..We should be careful what we wish for oo..When this country go finally descend to full blown war,even Central African Republic no go gree grant us asylum..
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by baralatie(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2021
cry
1500 prisoners
omo.see.wahala
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by baralatie(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2021
cry

da fuk
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2021
Muna4real:

It's not even 30 mins . It's 2 hrs.
I can imagine the fear down the spine of Uzodinma. I am told the station is close to Government House
Re: Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates by od501: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2021
Silverpurple:

Okay, so in your mind you think Hausa men can mobilize hundred of young igbo men to burn government building....

You thinking is funny. You as an Igbo man, will you listen to the hausa man that say you should do this.

I pray for East. This is not looking good.

I can't blame you, there is fear of blaming IPOB and ESN in the east. You can be made a scapegoat.

Oga...the report never said "hundred of young igbo men." It said "gun men attacked imo prison," why linking it to the igbos or ESN. In fact, if we should go by how the two groups operates, the Fulanis are likely to do something like this, they have done it over and over again in 2012 and 2014.

As for mobilising people, how do you think they were able to mobilize themselves in large numbers in places like Obarapa and Yawa village. I'm not saying for sure who did this, but certainly not ESN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

12 Governors In Nigeria Are Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says / Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks / Hon. Ladi Adebutu Leads Protest To INEC Headquarters In Abeokuta(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.