Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' (74720 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by lekki1444: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2021
junketer:
I don't know why black people do this. Always showing off. From footballers to basket ballers to musicians, they are always showing pictures of what they bought, what they own, how they are flexing and all that but you hardly see there white counterparts do the same things. I still don't understand it.
its called inferiority complex and trying to prove yourself to the world because the world has degraded black people. so you find yourself always trying to prove that you are something. however this only happens to the ones who are not comfortable and fully settled within themselves. they are egomaniacs and love other people to acknowledge that they are great. its a disease of the mind that many black people suffer from. but not the spiritually grounded.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by captianfreeman(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

If you like have the whole world, but without a husband, your influence and wealth are useless.
Says who?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Eriokanmi: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2021
Iranu. Come and see my smart home with the latest jacuzzi and bow. All thanks to nairaland professionals. This forum has done me so much good. Kudos seun!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by lekki1444: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2021
Focusmind:

Everything in Naija is over hyped and bloody expensive. A low cost housing estate in Houston, Texas is far more beautiful and livable than this Banana island and other high brow areas in Lagos.
bros stop talking rubbish there. low cost housing estate in houston that bullet is flying around everyday ? at least 30 people must get killed everyday angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

If you like have the whole world, but without a husband, your influence and wealth are useless.

Go marry am na, ode!
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by WriterX(m): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2021
grin grin
Anigreat:
shocked

kindly let me know what is really troubling you as soon as you can.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Powerfly(f): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I'll like my wealth and influence to be useless....

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Mklyt(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

stupid mentality✋
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by hatakekakashi: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2021
EEMA1:
What is a Ghannian doing here?
Hope you're not on Facebook and Twitter sha because you're not American
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by mmsen: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Why are you worried about whether or not she is married? Why is this your concern?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Kayceenaz(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2021
Liposure:
The man with imagination is never alone.
This is deep.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by oluxy(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

It's a lie....

You just said that with envy heart.

Man is not everything so do woman.

Peace of heart and mind is what matter most in life.

What about those with wealth and man but still been depressed, abused with no happiness in all they have?

She already have a child which is one of the most important to handle everything she got.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Triangles1(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2021
We4all:

Her line of business demands traffic to sustain it. This is one of the strategies she uses. Dangote isn't a social entrepreneur and doesn't need to show off.

You're on point.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by alingo2013(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Your brain is in a local cage
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by OmoCeleNiMi(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=Anigreat post=100500908] shocked

If you like have the whole world, but without a husband, your influence and wealth are useless. [/quote

Deep down I'm sure you know that this is false.
Yinmu**
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by JohnSin97: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2021
FutureDecisions:
Blogger Linda Ikeji on Saturday showed off a jacuzzi in her house, Igbere TV reports.

The 40-year-old uploaded a picture of the item in an Instagram post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNNAj5eHukP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The “self-made” former model added: “May what happens for you in real life be greater than anything you ever wished, hoped and prayed for yourself.”

Linda Ikeji in another Instagram post on Friday wished her followers a blessed new month.

“This month will be a blessed month for all of us IJN,” she wrote.

Not that am hating.....but this view is actually shitty....she seems to want the cali kind views but in a glorified lagos ghetto...still a view tho
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Deepfeel(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
Must you show off dangote don't need to announce is riches to me you still a poor person u trying hard to impress. This woman dey vex me I swear

dangote is not a self made billionaire he knows it
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Masterkernel1: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

You're battling with low self-esteem. I'm married, but won't belittle anyone on what he/she can't achieve. Marriage isn't an achi in certain clans of the world.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

You’re a crippled goat!
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by TheGift: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2021
Old school thinking. Companionship is the most important thing.
Anigreat:
shocked

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 05, 2021
How do you bath in that room for the whole Lagos to see?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Joydan95: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Mr husband, how useful are you to your village talkless of the entire world? No go make money, come online and be constituting nuisances.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by cococandy(f): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2021
I want that hot tub
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

this comment was inevitable. You just had to be the first fool to say it. I can’t stand people like you. A woman like Linda does not need to settle for a man below her level out of desperation to marry.

You want her to marry one lazy fool that will only chop her money just so she’s can call herself Mrs somebody? Get a life. You can’t say this same shit about Oprah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by COMPAQ(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Story! Continue stoking your ego!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by kissdabride: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Who no pray to get jacuzzi for him house
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by GEEBITE: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2021
I thought I was the only one that feels nothing spectacular with that view. Seems her wealth isnt rubbing off on her well. That view in this picture is drab.
BarrElChapo:
Boooooring ! This banana island is really hyped. Your view is telecommunications masts and three storey buildings undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by davidadenrele: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Her Influence and wealth is useless ....you got to be kidding me grin ..... Lots of woman that have husband , hasn't achieve the things linda has achieved ..... all those wealth and influence aren't useless ...

Marriage complete a woman!! Go check 100 successful women. You can never seperate the two.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by davillian(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Her Influence and wealth is useless ....you got to be kidding me grin ..... Lots of woman that have husband , hasn't achieve the things linda has achieved ..... all those wealth and influence aren't useless ...
You even get strength to answer am....
But I'm happy you used four lines to reset his brains...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by palsenator(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

The over 26 people that liked your post are sick like you.... Did you really think like this or just kidding? You considered a husband as an achievement. She is even the boss to several husbands. She has a beautiful kid and living the best life you could ever imagine and you are thinking lowly that without husband her wealth is useless... I am sorry.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by palsenator(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Boooooring ! This banana island is really hyped. Your view is telecommunications masts and three storey buildings undecided

Have you ever visited the Banana Island? Please kindly. I am sure you come back here to edit your comment...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.