Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' (74705 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by demmymoney(m): 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
dangotesmummy:
painment grin

I have discovered the ego of broke men are usually bigger than mount Everest

Men wey get money,the ease of the money always deflates their ego and makes them more reasonable but the ones without money, their ego big with fake pride wey go dey Make you laugh

I never see man wey go choose perpetual suffering over letting go of his pride like African man grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin

Because men must become and women have inherent value

Men are success objects
Women are sexual objects
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by demmymoney(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Cleanworld:

Please which advice will you give her...if she's poor with no husband and job?

Becareful of what you wish for because most time we can't have it all.

But men have it all, most of the times

Women who are pseudo masculine hybrid beasts can never have it all, they will always settle for beta males and low valued men
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Princessogaraya(f): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
alpharoyalty:

So at your age, money never locate you. Issorit
wetin concern with my post
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Princessogaraya(f): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
merits:
[qutote author=Princessogaraya post=100500947]money please locate me
Contact me for ritual.

you never connect poor people around you and me you wan connect
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by dangotesmummy: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

Because men must become and women have inherent value

Men are success objects
Women are sexual objects
Na them

They don dey creep out grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by merits(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Princessogaraya:

you never connect poor people around you and me you wan connect
Have done that a trier will convince you.just try it and be happy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by demmymoney(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Na them

They don dey creep out grin

Just stating facts though
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by lukaino(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
e go dey nice to get Binoculars for this neighborhood, make i dey view things for these glass houses grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by ManspaceBarber(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Liposure:
The man with imagination is never alone.

A man with a beard is never alone. smiley

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by dangotesmummy: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

Just stating facts though
well, your fact is subjective
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by demmymoney(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
dangotesmummy:
well, your fact is subjective

How's it subjective

Men are success objects
Women are sexual objects
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by joshuaudom(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Great!
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Exodora: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked
If you like have the whole world, but without a husband, your influence and wealth are useless.

Modified:

There was a research i was carrying on so as to see if truly what people do say is true, as i didn't subscribed to that saying.

The saying goes

"when a man is made up , rich in all standard , he thinks needs a woman in his life, but when a woman is made up , he thinks he doesn't need a man in her life"

I swear, i deliberately made that comment to see people's reaction, and to draw my conclusion from there. I must say the saying is true after all. This saying is not only agreed by ladies even guys too agrees to the saying.

prior before this comment, i said the same thing about Don Jazzy few days ago. see the hypocrisy of ladies o, all of them were agreeing with me. I can't stop laughing here.

Thanks you all. Now my research work will be complete in few days. I will sure reference this site. Thanks one again.

Efeski

Amalekki

Nwachi122

vRendor

Mastermind04

Manifoldlove

Kenlolly

ImaIma

jesmond3945

MickzyDonald

Thiscouldbeus

Solonubinho

sweetrace

Tcwork

9jaRealist

Paulflurry29

Cleanworld

Ruthymoon

Sorepco

Tayor23

Dangotesmummy

And whole lot of others, the mentions were all entertaining, infact you guys make my research more easier. God bless you all.
Say who .Grow up please !
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Exodora: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
kenzysmith:
Must you show off dangote don't need to announce is riches to me you still a poor person u trying hard to impress. This woman dey vex me I swear
What exactly is your problem ? Depression or Frustration ?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by kramer: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Boooooring ! This banana island is really hyped. Your view is telecommunications masts and three storey buildings undecided

Abi o! I was thinking she had a sea view or something enticing. The jacuzzi is even the small portable type.

The only people she can impress with this photo are those that haven't been exposed to good things before

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by Timeks(m): 6:11am On Apr 06, 2021
The design might look beautiful. But there are a lot of risk to this design. First of all she seems to have no regards for her own security. The security risk here is huge.
1. Except she has a blind that operates by remote, it means whenever she is in the bathroom anyone outside can see her. Either naked or clothed.
2. This in itself attracts molesters who can try to assault her, and tomorrow everyone would come and say Nigeria is not safe, but some of us use our own hand to cause problems for ourselves.
3. I am sure she would beautify that toilet to the view of the whole people in that community. This advertises to any criminal walking pass her building that money is there.
4. The truth is to have such view she ought to had install such glass in her balcony or place for relaxation. Where she can sit down or rest whichever she might like.
5. Places abroad where such are installed are high rise buildings where the person down can only see the people up as dots and not visibly, or mansions where the large land belongs to the owner so no need to worry about anyone seeing such person as such jacuzzi are installed downstairs such that only people in that house can see the user.
6. Such view is also installed in swimming pool where the users are expected to use his/her swimming trunk just as in the beach. And allowed based on the neighbourhood as they consider children living in the area as well.
Since she already installed it, I would advise she installs a blind, and only open the blind whenever she wants to use it only for good sight view.
Dear Linda Ikeji please stay safe.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' by kenzysmith: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2021
seanwilliam:
you're a poor man
God forbid back to sender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.